Why was my post deleted?

billyS

Reign of Terror
My message keeps getting deleted but any idea where fang fang went? Also who is this Kim that books for people how can I find her site since I don’t have X
First off you should have put the question here. I moved it here for you instead of deleting it again. You're welcome.

Second your question about Fang Fang keeps getting deleted because you don't have enough contributions to allow you to spam the board with questions.

Contribute more and we'll tell you where Fang Fang went.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Having a hard time getting in contact with this. Any other numbers ?
pm me if possible
You've been a member here long enough to know we don't have PM on this board.

Asking people to PM you will not only keep you in moderation but will keep getting your posts deleted.

Also if you haven't noticed we keep deleting all these questions you keep asking on the Bellerose crew because you don't have enough contributions to ask so many questions.

First off you should have put the question here. I moved it here for you instead of deleting it again. You're welcome.

Second your question about Fang Fang keeps getting deleted because you don't have enough contributions to allow you to spam the board with questions.

Contribute more and we'll tell you where Fang Fang went.
you got it. I’ve visited this location multiple times and been in the game but just never contributed. My reviews are old so I’ll try to remember details.

billyS

Reign of Terror
you got it. I’ve visited this location multiple times and been in the game but just never contributed. My reviews are old so I’ll try to remember details.
No we don't want old reviews just so you can get your post count up.

Just from now on when you hobby then contribute

Understandable but we all have to start somewhere. By asking, we get info on new spots so we then can contribute to UG. But this one in particular the provider was asking us for questions. But I will contribute more when I get some new spots. Thanks man.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I wanna know the rules of posting in here, my posts don't get through mod approval I don't see what I'm doing wrong here
There is a whole section of rules.
I'm not even going to post a link to it because if you can't find it on your own you really don't belong here.

Secondly this post should have been made here not in the SA thread.

Finally, you had two attempts at posts before this one. Both were flat out questions.
One of the main rules here is that you need to contribute information before you are allowed to ask questions and seek information.

You have contributed nothing so you can't ask questions yet.

I'm not even going to post a link to it because if you can't find it on your own you really don't belong here.

Finally, you had two attempts at posts before this one. Both were flat out questions.
One of the main rules here is that you need to contribute information before you are allowed to ask questions and seek information.

Literally gave info on one and asked info on another seems like an even trade to me

I only dabble in SA, just saw that one chick that I recognize from a local restaurant, I asked about her so I can make a winning offer to her. Realized I didn't provide info, so then provided info on another chick in my 2nd post asking about the one I'm inquiring about