Why was my post deleted?

You're posts were deleted because you have no contributions on the board. We don't allow people to come on here and just ask for information without giving some first.

Also I'm suspicious that you singled out Nancy's to ask this question. It's not like this place is known for bbfs like some of the city places.
Im coming to that conclusion from the reviews I am reading. Seems like BBBJ is regular and before visiting, I think it’s safe to ask if the girls are regularly tested. I didn’t realize that was such a bizzare request and frankly, the fact that the message is being ignored/deleted raises some eyebrows. Maybe I’m wrong but it’s a piece of mind

billyS

Reign of Terror
Im coming to that conclusion from the reviews I am reading. Seems like BBBJ is regular and before visiting, I think it’s safe to ask if the girls are regularly tested. I didn’t realize that was such a bizzare request and frankly, the fact that the message is being ignored/deleted raises some eyebrows. Maybe I’m wrong but it’s a piece of mind
You're off base.
ANY questions asked by someone with the same status as yourself, that being someone who just joined to ask a question will be deleted.

You're reading too much into why your post was deleted. If someone with a history of contributions asked the exact same question it would have stood. It's not a "bizarre" request. Guys have asked similar questions in other threads.

So just to be clear, your post was not deleted because of the content of the question, it was deleted because of your status within the board.

And just as some general advice, if you are concerned about contracting a STD then cover up, don't do anything bare.

Testing only helps so much. What if a girl goes to the clinic on Monday, gets a full battery of tests and is found to be 100% clean.
She goes to work on Tuesday and her first customer of the day delivers an infected load of Clamydia laced seamen into hot wet snatch.
You're up next. You ask her when was the last time she was tested. She happily reports "why yes just yesterday and all my tests came back negative" Buoyed by this news you slap down an extra $100 for raw pussy and plunge your cock into the other guys load still lurking in her vaginal canal. Acting as a shovel the head of your cock scoops up the bacteria and delivers it to your blood stream via the urethra.

So even though she was tested the day before you are now carrying an STD that you will pass to your SO.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
But also to be clear our policy is to keep ANY discussion of diseases in specific threads and NEVER in review threads. They simply derail conversation and the same people make the same posts with their same stupid opinions 20,000 times all over the place.

It's up to YOU as a poster to find the appropriate place to post comments, not the moderators job to play traffic cop.

Just want to say- Firstly thank you moderators for your service! I don't think I'd have the patience. Also loving this thread ! I'm learning a lot here for future do's and don't. Excuse my saying but it's also entertaining, it can't be easy for mod's to keep a sense of humor but I see it.

Hi Billy, I’m new here, and I did post my first review last week of BBW Latina , but I think it got deleted? Please tell me what I did wrong . I thought I complied with all the rules, I apologize if I didnt

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hi Billy, I’m new here, and I did post my first review last week of BBW Latina , but I think it got deleted? Please tell me what I did wrong . I thought I complied with all the rules, I apologize if I didnt
I didn't think you had the right thread. You said you saw Jocelyn, but the name in the thread was different and then you gave a different number.

If I'm mistaken and you just got the name wrong then I'll undelete the review.

I didn't think you had the right thread. You said you saw Jocelyn, but the name in the thread was different and then you gave a different number.

Might be somewhat connected to the same provider. I got a notification my review was moved to a diffent location but the link lead to nothing.

My review is much older but for Joseline

billyS

Reign of Terror
Might be somewhat connected to the same provider. I got a notification my review was moved to a diffent location but the link lead to nothing.

My review is much older but for Joseline
See Slinky's post above yours.

The whole thread was moved out of sight because the provider was either writing her own reviews or having a lackey write them for her.
Further more they screenshot the review and edited out the part where it said it was waiting for approval and posted the review in their ad.

Hi , yes when I saw her she spelled it joseline, and yes she has a new number, she states her phone broke and she had to get a new number: i hope I didn’t violate any rules as it was my first time reviewing

@billyS tried to look for some sort of rules thread to put this in and tried to PM you but I wanted to leave a review for a AMP where I had a weird experience with the establishment and not the provider. I want to let people know but Its pretty specific and if use my account, they’ll know it’s me, and they’ll likely never get me go there again. Any help or advice so I don’t break rules.

billyS

Reign of Terror
@billyS tried to look for some sort of rules thread to put this in and tried to PM you but I wanted to leave a review for a AMP where I had a weird experience with the establishment and not the provider. I want to let people know but Its pretty specific and if use my account, they’ll know it’s me, and they’ll likely never get me go there again. Any help or advice so I don’t break rules.
It's your choice.

If you feel what they did was weird enough that you have to warn people then why would you want to go back.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hi , yes when I saw her she spelled it joseline, and yes she has a new number, she states her phone broke and she had to get a new number: i hope I didn’t violate any rules as it was my first time reviewing
First off your 'review' wasn't really up to standards.
There was absolutely no mention of what you paid so I flagged it for that initially also.

Second it was written in almost the identical style of the review I also deleted right before yours because it sounded like a shill review.

Later Slinky noticed that this provider had screened shot that review and put it in her ad.

So here is your chance to not get banned. Admit Joseline told you to post a review for her.

First off your 'review' wasn't really up to standards.
There was absolutely no mention of what you paid so I flagged it for that initially also.

Second it was written in almost the identical style of the review I also deleted right before yours because it sounded like a shill review.

Later Slinky noticed that this provider had screened shot that review and put it in her ad.

So here is your chance to not get banned. Admit Joseline told you to post a review for her.
my review states 120 for short stay, She did not ask me to do the review; I thought she was a good provider, so I did a review and I told her I did. Apparently she goes on the site and she said I lied to her and didn’t do a review, so I sent her a screen shot of it. No harm intended on my part, sorry if I wasnt supposed to do that, Im hoping u don’t ban me but I understand.

billyS

Reign of Terror
hello mods - trying to figure out why none of my posts are approved. let me know what i violated. thanks
First off this question belongs in this thread not where you posted it.
I moved it here for you, you're welcome.

Second even though you've been here since 2006 your still a newbie as far as posts go.

You haven't contributed anything substantial. Mostly just questions and vague generalities.

So if you want your questions published start making some meaningful contributions.