Why was my post deleted?

Hey I’ve been reading a lot of post for a few months now and anytime I comment on something it never gets approval. What am I doing wrong? Please any help is appreciated.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hey I’ve been reading a lot of post for a few months now and anytime I comment on something it never gets approval. What am I doing wrong? Please any help is appreciated.
You have posted four "comments" so far.
They weren't "comments" they were questions.
They were requests for information.

You haven't contributed anything to the site so therefore you don't have the privilege of asking for information.

And the fact that you asked twice for information on the Fat girl from Floral Park, even after 1) I deleted your first request and 2) I clearly stated in that thread that her information was removed because she was trying to circumvent the advertising rules you persisted, doesn't make you look good.

You have posted four "comments" so far.
They weren't "comments" they were questions.
They were requests for information.

You haven't contributed anything to the site so therefore you don't have the privilege of asking for information.

And the fact that you asked twice for information on the Fat girl from Floral Park, even after 1) I deleted your first request and 2) I clearly stated in that thread that her information was removed because she was trying to circumvent the advertising rules you persisted, doesn't make you look good.
I completely understand I thought I messed up and didn’t post it. Won’t make that mistake again. Didn’t mean to piss anyone off. I’ll go over the rules thread again. Apologies.

@Slinky Bender - Am I in moderation for defending myself while being called a white knight regarding Amanda/Bri?

Calling out Mr Wiggly for harassing/hitting Alyssa panties?

Who wouldn't defend themselves?

I've been here for 15 years, contributing. Thanks.

I basically come here for what this site is supposed to be.

When I comment on a thread, I see "this message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors." As far as I know my posts aren't getting deleted. Does that message mean that I am under moderation?

No not at all.
Must have been a conversation you were part of that hit topics that shouldn't have been discussed.
Is BBFS one of those topics? I recall a thread that either you or Slinky threatened to shut down. Don't want to be a pest but also don't want to be an unwitting repeat offender.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Is BBFS one of those topics? I recall a thread that either you or Slinky threatened to shut down. Don't want to be a pest but also don't want to be an unwitting repeat offender.
Not bbfs itself. I'm fact I love a good bbfs thread and it seems lately between SA and AMPs guys are being more honest about it.

No its when guys chime into a bbfs thread and start talking about how dangerous it is and try to shame the person participating in the practice.

Not bbfs itself. I'm fact I love a good bbfs thread and it seems lately between SA and AMPs guys are being more honest about it.

No its when guys chime into a bbfs thread and start talking about how dangerous it is and try to shame the person participating in the practice.
Thanks that's helpful. I remember that discussion now. I think my remarks were general, at least they were meant to be. Certainly wouldn't shame another member for what I've done myself. I may be an addict but I'm not a hypocrite. ;)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks that's helpful. I remember that discussion now. I think my remarks were general, at least they were meant to be. Certainly wouldn't shame another member for what I've done myself. I may be an addict but I'm not a hypocrite. ;)
I think what happened in your case was that others were warned to knock it off but continued and you quoted an offending post.