Westchester Again

Maybe a dumb question, but what's your opinion on best time to go? Last review you said mid-afternoon. I never know if I am better off going then or later in the evening.
Like most of the lifestyle, it’s hit or miss. I never go in the morning because 99% of women aren’t waking up craving cock. Not that here innit for the love of strange cock, but you get my idea. Lunch time tends to get crowded with the crowd that has to squeeze it in during work hours but doesn’t have flexibility. For me, 11am or 3pm usually work best as they either haven’t had the lunch rush, or, they’ve had an hour to rest after the lunch rush. I rarely go at night as my guy tells me the police do their work after dark and I’d rather not be there then. Hope that answers you question!

Ok, I went today mid afternoon, to D54. My reveiew is a carbon copy of OSMonger. I had Coco and she was way more friendly and accommodating then the last time I saw her.

Darae 54 - 914-345-0006

I stopped by around 11am yesterday. Parking lot was crowded, I assumed the lunch crises arrived early or people had the week off. When I entered, mama was not in a good mood. Apparently a customer was complaining and being an asshole. Needless to say, I turned on the charm to curry favor. Not much to choose from, in fact, just one lady, Donna. Don’t think I saw her before, but was happy with my option. Donna is about 5’4”, shoulder length hair, spinner body, beautiful face. Unfortunately, I think she was with the asshole customer so she didn’t seem to be in a great mood. I hoped to change that.
I got undressed and went for the table shower. She took her time and was thorough. I dried off in he sauna and then off to the room. I got stuck in a room I’d never been in before. It may have been the size of a coat closet. My feet could touch the wall when I laid down. She went into the normal massage, which was adequate but nothing special. Not much chit chat, but relaxing none the less. After the flip, I tugged at the button on her shorts and said “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you.” She immediately got naked. She has amazing breaths and nipples. A perky B cup, very firm and she seemed to enjoy having her nipples sucked in and played with. She had a shaved pussy and firm ass. She started tugging at my cock and so I lifted her into the table and into me. Continued sucking and squeezing her ass while she rubbed her pussy on my cock. I flipped her over and DATY. I loved her small pussy and lips. I could tell she didn’t want to cum but I kept at it until she seems to cum. Then I moved up to rub my clock on her pussy. She grabbed the lube and finished me off on her nipples.
All in all, great experience and she was a very playful masseuse.

210 Spa New Rochelle

Guys - The spa in New Rochelle that used to go by the name 210 Spa (now something like Green Rivage) is up and running and typically has a rotating group of gals with 3 or 4 working at a time. I have been quite satisfied there. I am not giving a specific gal review because they rotate the providers every few weeks. House is $60. Tips vary depending on what you want and range from 40 to 60 for high quality HE, up to over 120 to even 175 if you are a good tipper and want to make sure the mamasan and the gals know that you will tip well if they are offering something close to full GFE. Quality varies, but many are 8s or higher. The place is discrete, clean, and some rooms even have a table shower.

Empire Spa - 347-670-5888

Went to Empire this morning for the first time in about 9 months, but they remembered me and greeted me warmly. Mamasan gave me Ruby - Korean, around 5' 5", late 20s, bleach blonde, real C cups. She was friendly and receptive to my wandering hands before we started, but the TS was standard, not a lot of flirting and only a 'sufficient' amount of washing the good parts, so I wasn't sure how the rest of the session would go. Still, she made small talk while toweling me off, then stuck me in sauna (which was welcome - it was still early and the TS room wasn't 100% warm yet).

Back to the room, face down, massage (just OK), back walk (better than her hands, but just OK), hot towel (just OK), all with a little small talk and zero flirting. Then, the flip. She asked me what I wanted (everything) and it was like she flipped a switch - her dress came off instantly and she transformed into a sex monster! Lots of teasing with her mouth, then CBJ, ACG, doggy, mish, all very hot & passionate, I kept my wood after popping so she laid there while I stroked in & out of her slowly as a nice cool-down. Eventually, we got up, cleaned up with a hot towel & got dressed.

So, $70 went to the house, $140 went to Ruby (we didn't negotiate - she didn't even ask how much I'd tip, just asked what I wanted and dove into it, tipped her afterwards), and I ducked out of work for an early lunch break. All in all, a pretty good way to start a Friday. Now I can't wait for 5PM to get here.

Empire Spa - 347-670-5888. Went to Empire this morning for the first time in about 9 months...
BronxBoy thank you. Glad $210 still's default damage - and you found Ruby Godzilla in residence. So Empire's my option again when Queens or Midtown feel too far. I've skipped Empire 10 months now. After a dozen visits winter '19, I tired of FS fixed menu, dull TSs and wimpy massages (except from rare back-walkers). Phone girl Sunny would never reveal to me - a regular - who was working. "Come over, I have someone for you." I'd arrive to a rando or some body I'd seen before. Usually I shrugged 'meh' to Sunny on the way out. Godzilla interests me. Maybe you'll find Rodan too ...

Tai Spa - Mamaroneck - 646-600-5168

This place popped up while searching other resources. It is upstairs off the street.

One room, with three "stalls" divided by temporary construction, not all the way up and each with accordion door. No table shower, no stand up shower.

I was the only one there and Casey (cute 20 something Chinese) was playful. We chatted with her broken but good english and had a nice time. the massage overall was thorough and relaxing. The ST was well done. clothes stayed on, and roaming was fairly tolerated . . .

$70 for the house and i gave her $50 for her demeanor and great attitude.

Darae 54

went today around 4pm. Got Donna. Sneakily attractive. Man made top.

excellent standard massage with jazz fingers at the end.

On the flip roaming got me topless titty sucking and play with HE. My feeling was that more is not available with her but ymmv.

also note there are two parking spots in the front reserved for Darae 54.

Ashley 650-228-9746

View attachment 1767 View attachment 1768 View attachment 1769

Saw this young lovely some time ago in Elmsford. She travels around quite a bit, so if you want some you have to keep an eye out. Looks exactly the same as in the pictures. Nice tight little (I'd say 5'2ish) body and a set of headlights that'll make your head spin. All natural. SUPER good hygiene. Looks great, smells great. Very very tidy accommodations at mid to upper tier hotels. Has a cute little accent, rings southern belle. Likes to give a massage at the beginning (pretty damn good too), offers oil. Services were above average, but nothing to draw particular attention to. Skilled and has a good amount of sexual charge. No GFE whatsoever, though. Wet wipes in the bathroom for cleanup. Average pricing, 150hh for one cup of coffee to go with that brown sugar. 3-4 call system, calling at the elevator. Came in, put $ on dresser by the door, she never looked at it until after I left.
Made a booking with her this week and was a little nervous about meeting her. But this old review put me at ease. Thanks @HobbyistZero. Will post review.

Darae 54

went today around 4pm. Got Donna. Sneakily attractive. Man made top.
On the flip roaming got me topless titty sucking and play with HE. My feeling was that more is not available with her but ymmv.
Let’s be clear folks, there isn’t a provider at Darae that won’t get nude and DATY. I’m telling you this from experience over the last couple months. And most will finish you with a finger up your ass if you like that. Be nice, tip at least $100, and don’t go too fast. My move is to actually sit up on the flip and pull them in for a hug. Then I go to lift up the shirt which starts the conversation. From there she will get nude and it’s off to the races!! Happy hunting guys!

Let’s be clear folks, there isn’t a provider at Darae that won’t get nude and DATY. I’m telling you this from experience over the last couple months. And most will finish you with a finger up your ass if you like that. Be nice, tip at least $100, and don’t go too fast. My move is to actually sit up on the flip and pull them in for a hug. Then I go to lift up the shirt which starts the conversation. From there she will get nude and it’s off to the races!! Happy hunting guys!
Agreed. Bbj would be good with the daty but its been elusive for me there

Agreed. Bbj would be good with the daty but its been elusive for me there
Recently Tina gave me a bbbj after DATY. She came pretty damn hard and I think got lost in the moment. Next time I went in, she wouldn’t do it again and said I hadn’t tipped her enough. I explained that $100 was more than generous when I can tip $140 at other spas and get FS. That was the last time I bothered with her.

OSM & TC you guys seem to get more at Darae than I did during my four or so visits a year ago. I never got the same girl twice so no chance for familiarity to expand the menu. Most visits I had topless roaming above the belt, but only OTC (panties) touch below belt. No luck with bbbj despite reasonable tips offered. Didn't seek DATY. I wrote a review about a Coco in January 2019 - wonder if she has improved and is still there? Or maybe the girls or house rules loosened up?
OSM I think you got the $140 price point right. Tina held back on you the second time for who knows why. FWIW I've gone to $160 for same services, but different Westchester place (though bbbj there was lame and I was sworn to secrecy that it was even offered).
Thanks for reports guys.

FWIW I've gone to $160 for same services, but different Westchester place (though bbbj there was lame and I was sworn to secrecy that it was even offered).
Thanks for reports guys.
Secrecy??? Isn’t this entire site about sharing the goods with other like minded Mongers in order to get the best of what’s out there?? Spill it!! I need a good BBBJ today!!!