Westchester Again

MARIE - 646-639-9623

Downtown White Plains. Mature (40's) woman working in the back room of her legit hair salon that is upstairs in a building on the main drag. She has the space set up like a spa, with candles and music.

Marie is Portuguese with perfect english and a sexy accent. A bit soft all around, but in a sexy way.

I visited over the weekend as I had some time between errands. She greeted me with a hug led me by the hand and told me to get comfortable. She motioned to a box on a table for the donation.

After I settled in, she came back and started a gentle rub, then oil came for a deeper kneading. It was relaxing as I dozed off a bit. working up the thighs she expertly reached under for a preview of what was coming. Hot towels and hot stones on the back.

On the flip there was more oil and gentle rubbing all over.

The ST began, and I do believe that there is something to a mature provider . . she was gentle and strong at the same time, with just the right pacing. When I finished she kept going and told to let her know when to stop.

hot towels for a thorough cleanup.

just about an hour. back out to my errands $$ and one load lighter. a good relaxing rub with a solid finish!

more available? not sure. I didn't get the signals, but it might be worth trying again to see.
I tried calling today and was told it was the wrong number.

Darae 54 914-345-0006

Certainly a well reviewed AMP as it’s been around as long as I’ve been a monger in Westchester. I haven’t been to any AMPs or providers in a significantly long time but, like any addiction, you get pulled back in.

I went last week, mid-afternoon. There were plenty of parking spots, but they appeared to be busy, which didn’t make sense. I stopped at he front and Mama looked surprised to see me. I asked if any of the fun girls were working and she said she had a good one for me.
I went to the locker room and undressed. I was led to the sauna by the second mama who is usually there also (mid 40’s, thin, pretty, very friendly). She came back a few minutes later and said that she’s do my TS and then get the girl for the massage. I don’t usually like that but I was in no mood to argue. The TS was thorough and I enjoyed having Mama clean me up, as I felt it couldn’t be bad to get rubbed up by two women in one visit.
After the shower was the sauna again until the girl was ready. Finally she showed up. I have to apologize as I don’t remember her name, but she was late 20’s, about 5’4’’, seriously cute, definitely an 8, and one of the better looking I’ve had there. She had on a tee shirt and cut off jean shorts.
I lay down and she goes into her massage routine and it’s very nice. Firm without being hurty, works he back and glutes well. At the flip, I started running over her clothes and asked her to undress. She hesitated but I said I’d take care of her so she disrobed. Wow, totally smooth and tight body, ample B cups with perky nipples. She let me lick and suck and my hands wandered all over. I pulled her on top of me and she began sliding up and down, rubbing my shaft between her legs. No penetration but I certainly could tell she was getting wet. I flipped her over and made my way down her tight stomach. I enjoy DATY and although she hesitated at first, after a few licks, she opened up and welcomed my full attention. After a while she couldn’t take more and began using her hand. There was no option for bj or fs so I laid back down and enjoyed her hj. She had a great rythym and I didn’t last long after that. I was hoping she’d let me finish in her but that wasn’t in the cards. After there was a hot towel clean up and I was in my way. Door charges 70 and I tipped 100. It was the first time I saw her so maybe next time I’ll have a little more fun.

I miss the days when you could find a wide variety of service with just a few clicks. Seems like all the action in Westchester is just gone. AMps or nothing. Maybe a couple of the old providers but that’s it. Rye and Elmsford used to be regular stops for some of the great traveling providers. Seems like it’s just all gone. Either have to travel to NYC or Long Island for anything.

Darae 54 914-345-0006

Certainly a well reviewed AMP as it’s been around as long as I’ve been a monger in Westchester. I haven’t been to any AMPs or providers in a significantly long time but, like any addiction, you get pulled back in.

I went last week, mid-afternoon. There were plenty of parking spots, but they appeared to be busy, which didn’t make sense. I stopped at he front and Mama looked surprised to see me. I asked if any of the fun girls were working and she said she had a good one for me.
I went to the locker room and undressed. I was led to the sauna by the second mama who is usually there also (mid 40’s, thin, pretty, very friendly). She came back a few minutes later and said that she’s do my TS and then get the girl for the massage. I don’t usually like that but I was in no mood to argue. The TS was thorough and I enjoyed having Mama clean me up, as I felt it couldn’t be bad to get rubbed up by two women in one visit.
After the shower was the sauna again until the girl was ready. Finally she showed up. I have to apologize as I don’t remember her name, but she was late 20’s, about 5’4’’, seriously cute, definitely an 8, and one of the better looking I’ve had there. She had on a tee shirt and cut off jean shorts.
I lay down and she goes into her massage routine and it’s very nice. Firm without being hurty, works he back and glutes well. At the flip, I started running over her clothes and asked her to undress. She hesitated but I said I’d take care of her so she disrobed. Wow, totally smooth and tight body, ample B cups with perky nipples. She let me lick and suck and my hands wandered all over. I pulled her on top of me and she began sliding up and down, rubbing my shaft between her legs. No penetration but I certainly could tell she was getting wet. I flipped her over and made my way down her tight stomach. I enjoy DATY and although she hesitated at first, after a few licks, she opened up and welcomed my full attention. After a while she couldn’t take more and began using her hand. There was no option for bj or fs so I laid back down and enjoyed her hj. She had a great rythym and I didn’t last long after that. I was hoping she’d let me finish in her but that wasn’t in the cards. After there was a hot towel clean up and I was in my way. Door charges 70 and I tipped 100. It was the first time I saw her so maybe next time I’ll have a little more fun.
Lol..you mentioned that there was plenty of parking yet appeared to be busy and it didn't make sense. Actually it does. A seasoned Monger doesn't want to appear obvious and parks down the road....:)

Lol.. A seasoned Monger doesn't want to appear obvious and parks down the road....:)
Well if you’ve been to 54 you’d know that there really isn’t parking down the road. And after 20+ years of mongering, in 12 different states and 4 countries, I think I’m pretty “seasoned”.

Well if you’ve been to 54 you’d know that there really isn’t parking down the road. And after 20+ years of mongering, in 12 different states and 4 countries, I think I’m pretty “seasoned”.
Don't take it personal Seasoned.... You were confused and I gave you my take...Down the road...across the street..next door..you get the point.....have a nice day!

Back about 10 years ago or so, I met a MILF who was in Mt Kisco at the time. She offered FS and outcall to my place for 200/hr. She was fun and all but disappeared after a few months. Too bad she was a gem.

Haven't seen anything else lately. There is one girl who I see advertising but she offers 180 for a bodyrub in her bikini and 300 nude. Haven't seen any reviews yet nor am in a rush to partake

Back about 10 years ago or so, I met a MILF who was in Mt Kisco at the time. She offered FS and outcall to my place for 200/hr. She was fun and all but disappeared after a few months. Too bad she was a gem.

Haven't seen anything else lately. There is one girl who I see advertising but she offers 180 for a bodyrub in her bikini and 300 nude. Haven't seen any reviews yet nor am in a rush to partake
it takes a little digging on a variety of sites, but if you are discerning things can be found...

are you referring to that woman on white plains who claims she looks lie Melania Trump? I think that’s the rate structure she quoted. I spoke to her once and didn’t like her attitude - seemed high on herself.

I never visited, but if you have, please share. I would reconsider.

are you referring to that woman on white plains who claims she looks lie Melania Trump? I think that’s the rate structure she quoted. I spoke to her once and didn’t like her attitude - seemed high on herself.

I never visited, but if you have, please share. I would reconsider.
Yeah that's her. Though she did seem like she was all that I'm still curious in what she offers

Darae 54 914-345-0006

Wow, nice. I only had one out of many girls there that disrobed. And she was gone a few weeks later. I'm always disappointed. Wish you remembered her name :)

Wow, nice. I only had one out of many girls there that disrobed. And she was gone a few weeks later. I'm always disappointed. Wish you remembered her name :)
I’ve actually never been here WITHOUT getting the girls to disrobe. I tug at their pants playfully and if they say no, i tell them I know how to take care of them. That’s usually all they need to hear. One girl, a couple years ago, would give me bbbj. She’s still there but I don’t remember her name. I’ll do my best to do some recon and provide more details if possible. It’s a good excuse to go get a massage!!

I’ve actually never been here WITHOUT getting the girls to disrobe. I tug at their pants playfully and if they say no, i tell them I know how to take care of them. That’s usually all they need to hear. One girl, a couple years ago, would give me bbbj. She’s still there but I don’t remember her name. I’ll do my best to do some recon and provide more details if possible. It’s a good excuse to go get a massage!!
Maybe a dumb question, but what's your opinion on best time to go? Last review you said mid-afternoon. I never know if I am better off going then or later in the evening.