Westchester Again

Empire Spa Yonkers: 347-670-5888 Nikki

I had disrobed and was hanging my pants when Nikki walked in. I feigned embarrassment and hid my groin with the pants; we chuckled. My impression was ‘Wow – best looker I’ve seen here in a half-dozen visits.'

Upon entering she made brief eye contact and smiled; but instantly stepped left and looked at the supply table for an odd eternity; and then back at me advancing for a full frontal hug. Curious how that five-second disconnect wedged in my psyche like an omen. We exchanged names and I complemented her looks. Her size and shape were very comfortable and familiar, typical of several ex GFs. I would instinctively know all the positions that work. I was thinking this Nikki session is looking good – though I wasn’t feeling it.

Petite but a bit fleshier than my image of a spinner, this Asian 5'2" 100 pound jewel was in 4” heels, white floral pattern sun dress with a wide deep scoop. Her hourglass shoulders, chest, midsection, ass, legs, arms and bust (34 B?) were perfectly proportionate, very appealing. She had pretty features, medium-gauge makeup, darker tanned skin than I've seen on a Korean, a blown-out brunette ‘doo’ falling to top of shoulders. I saw puffiness in the upper and lower eyelids, perhaps suggesting the next task for her dermatologist. I thought she looked late 20's / early 30's after I saw her buff, top to toe.

She asked me to lie down and covered me with a blanket ‘for a minute’ and left; perhaps to ensure I wouldn’t encounter a customer; soon returned. The table shower chat was fine; her English is good. Also fine were her soapy hands, which cleaned the backside but focused pleasantly on the front bits. Her attention didn’t cause any enlargement; 'nothing happens' in mid-tier AMP TSs as these are not erotic to me. Still, I sensed her playbook was clinical, reading more like an operator’s manual than a bodice-ripper.

Back in the room she asked for the total ($70 house and $140 tip) and left. I sat on table edge facing door as she returned. She indicated to lay face down. But I stood up and stepped in, waltz distance for a hug. “Wait a minute, I want to see this lovely woman who will be massaging me.” My right hand slid under her left bra cup to expose a lovely breast, aureole and nipple, all firm and likely natural. I kissed the top of her left breast while my hand slid to caress the right. She likely oh'd or ah'd. I said “I’m sure you've heard of GFE...” - she laughed before I finished the sentence. “There’s no GFE here and I don’t do that.” I chuckled and said “That? What is GFE to you - what don’t you do? Kissing?” “No, everything I do is safe, I care about my health.” “Well sure, the sex I do is covered, but I don't like covered BJ.” She said “I do covered like everyone here.” “Oh, so you know nobody kisses and everyone does CBJ here.” I laughed and dropped it - apparently she has no menu to order from.

I had slid back to sit at table edge, with her in tow. She stood as my face nuzzled her breasts. She shed all garments while fondling me. My hands wandered breasts, ass, inner thighs and up, spreading lips a bit and circling the clit. I sensed this touching was overstepping. She said “Lie down.” Expecting I drove us into a slow zone with speed bumps, I started to turn face down but she corrected: “You’re the man, on your back.” She kneeled between my legs and was about to oil my member. “Please, I want a lot of mouth first.” On went a cover. I was pleased with five minutes of licking, sucking and stroking the trinity despite the cover. After a while she put a pillow under my ass - a perfect segue to rimming - though i knew that wouldn’t happen. She repositioned for another 5 minutes of oral, applied the oil, and I was happily enjoying her skilled touch while about 90% erect. (ED is causing me to demand a lot of fluffing.)

Despite my voicing pleasure and encouragement for oral, she paused to slide on a cover. She started CG which allowed me to enjoy her pretty face and body; as well as her adept vertical and grinding moves; then her slide back onto her butt to angle me sharply. Several of her choices were costing me my stiffness; direction was required. “Wait a bit; switch.” She pulled off the cover and resumed oiled soft touch but momentum was lost. I felt annoyed I ignored an omen. I glanced at the clock and we were exactly 30 minutes into the hour. I said “You know, let’s stop here. We’re not connecting”.

She was hot and skilled and she knew it. She was apparently disinterested in accepting suggestions, much less flowing intuitively with a customer. Of course she replied “Nooo… I’ll make you feel good.” I stayed despite doubt. She moved to all fours on my right, knees near my head, left hand by my left hip, her mouth resuming CBJ, with a right hand soft touch. Ok, I could now caress her breasts, kiss the left one. And I was re-inflating somewhat. My right hand fondled ass cheeks, then kitty and clit, even had FIV briefly. But she shook her ass as if wagging a scolding finger. With my hope dashed for an erotic wet wank I knew I was stuck at 70% inflated.

I said “Ok, sit down here and ... tell me a story.” She sat back to wall and I faced her as she gently massaged the member. I let her pick the conversation. She spoke of how she left the $300 an hour Manhattan GFE scene because of all the things she had to do with people – singling out several nationalities – as people who had no idea if they were diseased. She said this place has rules everybody follows and I laughed quietly. She said she knew the owner – the girl at the front only works the phones – and yes she was taking names. “Who here is doing any GFE things, and what?” I motioned my lips were sealed; and had to repeat that gesture as she touted The Rules. I could not believe this woman's sense of entitlement. She shifted into health topics. I made my last rejoinder: "Sure, nobody should do anything they think is dangerous – but people think differently."

Finally, she said it was very slow today. I blamed the disgusting cold rain, knowing where she was headed. She said the Florida busts probably scared people away. I thought: Well, I'm here and my dick is limp from you - not LE. At the knock she did a thorough cleanup. We stepped out into the hall and I wished her well. As the phone lady walked me out we nearly teetered into an empty room. She joked “You want another hour?” Grinning I said “I need another hour”. But I kept mum about this weird and unsatisfying session with Nikki.

Lily Spa New Rochelle: 347-400-7787 Jennifer

Jennifer scored with Westchester's Best HE Massage yet. Wednesday 2/6/2019 I needed a top-notch massage; wanted a good HE. We whine Westchester's limited options. But 'if ya try sometime ... you'll get what you need'. Got what I wanted too.

For tonight, I eliminated spas hyping a choice of Sexy AMP Poster Clones. Image search flushed out many TGTBT providers in ten cities at once. Googled reviews and pix too. This time I looked for humble places, table shower optional. Required: pix of real massage tables in private rooms.

My call got a very young-voiced Asian lady (possibly cutie Lee-Lee). A background clamor of multiple Asian females didn't allow more than: 'I want hour massage. Start in one hour, 8:45 tonight.' 'Ok see you.' Hmm maybe there will be a lineup! Drive-by was unremarkable, low-key storefront, no street parking, but near-empty CVS lot. Checked CVS closing time; great, just after my planned departure. 100 paces to door, surprised no buzz required. A stocky 5'8" buzz-cut Asian guy smiled and said 'You called?' 'Yes hi. I need a strong lady for hard massage. Can I see ladies?' He returned with one. So much for the gaggle - had CBP been the last customer? The 5'0" forty-ish woman smiled and said hi. I reached out touching both hands, grinned and said 'Good hands!' We laughed as we two went to one of four to six rooms. Returning from the bathroom I saw maybe one room in use. 'You here before?' 'No, first time here but I get massages every week.' 'Oh? What kind?' 'Every kind. In Westchester, Manhattan and Flushing' She seemed part skeptical and impressed. She left with my $55 hour house money while I stripped and went face down, towel over my back. As she started, I felt I was in trained and practiced hands. 'You do TuiNa!' 'Yes TuiNa' That confirmation was my first in a massage place seeming to mix therapy and sensuality. "Where you from?' 'Hong-Kong...' The friendly conversation flowed easily; another big plus. She learned Mandarin and Korean growing up; self-taught English on the job.

Jennifer is average-attractive; but animal magnetism felt irrelevant today. She had the barest make-up, 4-10 to 5', wide in shoulders and hips, mildly concave waist, solid legs and arms but no gym advertisement. At 125+ lbs Jennifer is a mesomorph with indistinct top- and midsections in a modest black top and yoga pants, sensible flats on her feet; shoulder length brunette, down-to-earth friendly professional worker-bee. She did not indicate any additional services, roaming, kissing or oral were available. My instructions to Jennifer were the same as I cite in other review where therapeutic massage is needed before a release. I was ooh and ahh-ing her deep strokes that were both technical and intuitive. She'd say 'You ok?' 'Yeah - go hard!' and she did just right. First I said 'massage back hard, no oil' to get a sense of skill; then add oil. She did a good job either way. Training evident as mentioned above. I often ask 'do ass and legs hard'. She massaged inside thighs and trunk all around the junk; directed her to traverse the peritoneum, balls to O-ring, gradually working further onto balls. I also ask to reach under from behind to knead the lower abdomen and pubic bone. By this time a hard shaft precedes the flip, when I often rise onto hands and knees. 'Use oil now'. I also say 'Do prostate'; if not understood it’s ‘finger in ass'. Her hands were skillful. Jennifer ramps from a soft and slow to intense and high-speed two-hand HJ. My rigidity remained as I was enjoying all of it. Twice I called 'go slow'. Finally I got upright on my knees with back straight, for a very satisfying climax.

Did I mention? Jennifer scored with Westchester's Best HE Massage yet.

House $55; tipped $60 IIRC. Unlike my first experience with Jennifer, other providers here have a la carte options.

Saw Viv today in Dobbs. Her outfit and body were a surprise and her place quite unique. As reviewed by 2 others, very decent massage skills and finish. Nice to talk to a smart person while getting this kind of service. My only beef is the cost, but hey, the market will dictate the prices.

Saw Viv today in Dobbs. Her outfit and body were a surprise and her place quite unique. As reviewed by 2 others, very decent massage skills and finish. Nice to talk to a smart person while getting this kind of service. My only beef is the cost, but hey, the market will dictate the prices.
Glad you finally made it over to Viv. Just curious, what surprised you about her body? She used to be a competitive bodybuilding and when I started seeing her 15 years ago, she was seriously jacked. I personally love muscle bunnies, and totally enjoy their hard bodies. She and I have a lot of history and I’ve been able to enjoy a lot more than I think she offers anymore. But if you’re really into her, I’d make the proposition but expect to donate at least 400.

Glad you finally made it over to Viv. Just curious, what surprised you about her body? She used to be a competitive bodybuilding and when I started seeing her 15 years ago, she was seriously jacked. I personally love muscle bunnies, and totally enjoy their hard bodies. She and I have a lot of history and I’ve been able to enjoy a lot more than I think she offers anymore. But if you’re really into her, I’d make the proposition but expect to donate at least 400.
I guess when I entered and there was a teacup Yorkie barking at my feet and then she appeared in a tight leotard bottom with a leopard skin top, huge breasts and bare midriff, and her ethnicity, I was surprised. Pleased mind you but surprised. Not saying anything negative because she was great and unique. And she is still pretty freaking strong. I grabbed her forearm while she jacked me and it was huge. I even commented and she laughed :). And on my way out she thanked me for coming, we both really laughed. BTW I did not roam as it was my first time and I did not want to overstep.

I guess when I entered and there was a teacup Yorkie barking at my feet and then she appeared in a tight leotard bottom with a leopard skin top, huge breasts and bare midriff, and her ethnicity, I was surprised.
She sounds hot and her services are exactly what I'm looking for. Can you expand on her ethnicity and age range?

Went to Darae 54 many years ago, wasn't so good both times I went, but after reading priapist's review, I decide to go today. Called and asked for Tina but was told only Coco available and in a half hour. I re-read the review of Coco above and thought ok, I'll give her a try. I show up as told and Mamasan stares at me. I said I called and she said some other guy showed up a few minutes ago and when she asked if he was me and if he called, he said yes. She was pissed. I was ok. She asked me to wait 5 minutes in the little TV room which I did. She comes in all nice and apologetic, I said no problem. She says I can have Candy if I wait 15 minutes. I asked if she was good and she said she never had a massage from her but people liked her. I said I'd wait and 2 minutes later I get introduced to Candy. A very pretty 20 something with a very perfect body. So far so good. Tells me TS is crowded and maybe I do later or not at all. I say ok. I get naked right away so she sees I'm not LE and starts a decent hard back massage. Then 10 minutes into it says the TS is free. I said OK and had a very nice one. Not erotic but all was cleaned and she was so cute I was in heaven. Back to massage, continues with hard on back and at some point I said she can do soft for the balance of time. She asks if I want her top off. I said hell yes. She said how much, I said how much, $60? She said $80. I looked at her cute face and near perfect body and said ok. She does not just take top off but removes pants right down to bikini bottom. Ok now. No BJ, I did not ask, no FS, did not want, just a very nice time for me exploring her body in full with my face and hands. The HE took about 5 seconds. She then cleaned me up and continued with the balance of the massage without rushing me at all. Her English was fine and I would definitely go back and request her. So thank you to the asshole who swiped my time slot, you did me a favor LOL. I usually pay $60 + $40 but for an additional $50, this was definitely worth it.

OKP glad you enjoyed yourself! Last night I was skimming Westchester options. I read my Darae review, even went to their plain vanilla web site - which never shows any workers, just generics. I've never been turned away arriving without calling. Calling isn't useful to me. I usually get non-answers about who is available even when I name who I've seen before. But no I didn't take your time - too exhausted to go anywhere on a Friday night.
Glad to hear about near-nekkid Candy. I got some freebie feels with Coco but declined her topless upcharge. In February young Bonnie allowed a lot of top-roaming for which I tipped extra; though she was whiney about constant handy-work required for my HE.
I'd be disappointed if Candy was hands-off with all her attractions on display. Cheers!

OKP glad you enjoyed yourself! Last night I was skimming Westchester options. I read my Darae review, even went to their plain vanilla web site - which never shows any workers, just generics. I've never been turned away arriving without calling. Calling isn't useful to me. I usually get non-answers about who is available even when I name who I've seen before. But no I didn't take your time - too exhausted to go anywhere on a Friday night.
Glad to hear about near-nekkid Candy. I got some freebie feels with Coco but declined her topless upcharge. In February young Bonnie allowed a lot of top-roaming for which I tipped extra; though she was whiney about constant handy-work required for my HE.
I'd be disappointed if Candy was hands-off with all her attractions on display. Cheers!
It’s been a while since I was at Darae but for a time, I’d go weekly and got friendly with Mamma and a few of the girls. Part of he fun for me was always pushing past boundaries. Getting something that wasn’t on he normal menu. I would regularly DAY and get BBBJ. It was a departure from their normal rules. I’d DAY first as that would get them far more open to reciprocating.

So a month has passed and I finally had the time, so I called excitedly in the early afternoon asking again for Candy. The energetic mamason on the phone said she no work here any more. I said that was terrible news. She said I have Coco, she's very good. So I went. I was happily surprised that Coco was a cute youngish thing, she gave a thorough TS, and a decent hard massage, as directed, on my back neck and shoulders. Then it was a quick rush to the HE for her. No touching allowed and when all was done, I realized only 45 minutes had passed. I gave her $40 and split. On my way out there was another young cute masseuse attending someone, but given my history there of inconsistency, I will pass on this place. Really bummed about Candy.

MARIE - 646-639-9623

Downtown White Plains. Mature (40's) woman working in the back room of her legit hair salon that is upstairs in a building on the main drag. She has the space set up like a spa, with candles and music.

Marie is Portuguese with perfect english and a sexy accent. A bit soft all around, but in a sexy way.

I visited over the weekend as I had some time between errands. She greeted me with a hug led me by the hand and told me to get comfortable. She motioned to a box on a table for the donation.

After I settled in, she came back and started a gentle rub, then oil came for a deeper kneading. It was relaxing as I dozed off a bit. working up the thighs she expertly reached under for a preview of what was coming. Hot towels and hot stones on the back.

On the flip there was more oil and gentle rubbing all over.

The ST began, and I do believe that there is something to a mature provider . . she was gentle and strong at the same time, with just the right pacing. When I finished she kept going and told to let her know when to stop.

hot towels for a thorough cleanup.

just about an hour. back out to my errands $$ and one load lighter. a good relaxing rub with a solid finish!

more available? not sure. I didn't get the signals, but it might be worth trying again to see.

It’s the back room of a hair salon so you have to walk thru the salon to get to the room and all those ladies knowing where you going.
LETS TRY THAT AGAIN.

I actually have been there. she keeps it low key and the twice that I was there the place was empty - - - maybe that why she needs to do massage ;)

Longtime since I posted. Mostly because I dropped out of the game. But as we all know, the pull never stops and here I am, feeling like getting back in the game. It’s been months since anyone posted in here. Anyone have anything new worth posting about? Trying to figure out if I go back to Empire or head back over to New Rochelle. Love to get some thoughts from the guys that have been in it!!