Westchester Again

Darae 54 914-345-0006 Elmsford - Coco: Good HE After Good Massage. (That's a headline in Westchester.) Saturday I needed a real massage but a drive to my fave TuiNa spa at 105th & Bway was too much work. Recently BoredInCT mentioned two nearby Rub n Tugs. (Thank You!) I googled a bit; chose Darae based on various sites' reviews and darae54.com pictures. Not pics of hypothetical providers - none were shown. I decided because the spa looked 'theraputic', clean and easy to find, in a nondescript neighborhood, hidden in plain sight. I showed up without calling 40 minutes before posted 10 PM closing. A somewhat stocky greeter in a black dress and heels buzzed me in. 'Can I get a table shower and hour massage?' 'You no call? Sure follow me!'. Had she been the provider I was likely to decline. She called out ('incoming'?) confirming I'd have another lady; and that the place had no other customers. Simultaneously a senior teller / MMS with darker freckled skin took the house $70. Fortunately, a cheery masseuse had appeared, sufficiently typecast for the role. Coco, a Mandarin speaker from Shanghai, led me by hooked arms toward a neat room, traded names and 'You here before?' 'No, first time'. Coco was cute; light make-up, 30-ish, 5'2", wide in shoulders and hips, mildly concave waist. All poured into a burgundy bustiere with criss-crossed laces over the cleavage bounded by 34 DDs (I asked). At 120+ lbs, limbs and ass thicker than typical but not 'thicc', Coco is a meso- not the ectomorph ideal of her job; bang(s) parted far left swept across forehead, dark locks down the small of her back. Her English allowed chit-chat as she put down new sheet on a real massage table with face cut-out, adjusted the space heater, indicated to disrobe, left for a towel for TS; wrapped it on me and we went to shower. The TS was R&T typical, no particular attention to the erogenous zones, Coco fully clothed. I tried the dry sauna briefly but it wan't hot enough, waved 'enough', went to room, 'face down', draped over with a sheet (huh?) all the while chatting. Friendly provider. [ This review is too wordy; abridged conclusion: ].
- I said 'massage back hard, with oil' and she did a good job waist up; said 'do ass and legs' and she did a good if briefer job; decent theraputic massage for R&T, 6 or 7 of 10 on theraputic scale, 10 being the best TuiNa ladies.
- Coco started immediate high-speed HJ at flip; right hand only (?); gave her pointers she followed re angle and stroke variations. I said to massage pubic bone, then all around junk, peritoneum (very puzzling to her). I was enjoying her HJ more than my FS sessions of late, i.e. kept totally hard throughout; no effort or switching as needed during FS; I called as needed for 'go slow' to prolong; she was getting tired and concerned with time; I finally got her left hand going on prostate; shot just when I wanted, enjoying each spasm, nearly yelled 'stop' during her draining pumps in the ultra-sensitive minutes after.
- At T minus 15 I asked her to open her top to see those 34 DDs; she said 'how much'; 'My usual tip for all'; I ignored two more 'how much'; decided it wasn't worth a haggle based on my earlier OTC access she didn't object but no thrill.
- Regular clean up with hot towels, minor help dressing; still I was pleased I got theraputic massage plus better HE than expected from a friendly provider I could kinda talk to; gave her 'standard' $40; she looked happy but said 'you happy too - more?'. Ok, I WAS happy and completely totally relaxed; gave another $20. So far Coco is the best mix of theraputic plus HE among the nearby competition. Yes $130 can go much further - if I drive further. I was there for 70 minutes. There may be a next time here but no extra $20 'first time tip'.

Nice review of Darae. I have had mixed results there and stopped going. The last time I went, a long time ago, my masseuse did not want to do HE. I think she thought I was LE even though I told her I was there before. I basically jerked myself off. She was nice, pretty, spoke great English but I was not fulfilled. Maybe I will try again. I have been to Yoyo around the corner enough times to have experienced decent and terrible service there, but never great. And it's too out in the open for me to take a chance on lousy service.

Good to hear Darae worked out. It's been my experience that if you want a little extra lovin you need to show it when the tuggin starts. But the most extra service I've ever had or heard about here is a Russian finish. It sounds like you could have had the right girl for that.

Thx OKP. No sense in Darae lady denying you once you were servicing yourself. Like any job, workers do what they do. See True / False...

Yoyo Healing Spa 914-593-5600 - Not as theraputic as Darae. My only incentive to Yoyo again (other than laziness) would be a long shot. On my October visit, first of five, an older 'thicc'-er brunette (Lisa?) had some amazing hand techniques. I asked if she was a MMS pinch-hitting: 'No just work here.' While this brunette and perennial tiny slim Kim use hands to emulate BBBJ, I asked the 40-50 y.o. provider to 'spread out my balls'. Never said that before and it was just an impulse. I didn't see what she did but it really felt special. In my mind's eye she gently warmed and loosened my tight sack until there were two eggs in a baggie. Different nerves. Then her nails gently worked them and Roddy to my great delight. Sorry I'm unsure of her name as I vividly recall this unprecedented pleasure. And would risk going back to that naked storefront on a main drag the cops pass every five minutes.

Thx BoredInCt - re Coco at Darae - spot on about when to ask - immediately at flip. You sized up Coco right - she's topside 10 for Russians.

All, True / False please? Providers are convinced they have a non-LE customer as soon as customer's junk is displayed. Applicable for services at published address, street meets, in cars, truck stops and the like. Even places that screen likely use nakedness as the ultimate non-LE confirmation. I guess informants and deep-cover LE are risks all providers tolerate.

Thx OKP. No sense in Darae lady denying you once you were servicing yourself. Like any job, workers do what they do. See True / False...

Yoyo Healing Spa 914-593-5600 - Not as theraputic as Darae. My only incentive to Yoyo again (other than laziness) would be a long shot. On my October visit, first of five, an older 'thicc'-er brunette (Lisa?) had some amazing hand techniques. I asked if she was a MMS pinch-hitting: 'No just work here.' While this brunette and perennial tiny slim Kim use hands to emulate BBBJ, I asked the 40-50 y.o. provider to 'spread out my balls'. Never said that before and it was just an impulse. I didn't see what she did but it really felt special. In my mind's eye she gently warmed and loosened my tight sack until there were two eggs in a baggie. Different nerves. Then her nails gently worked them and Roddy to my great delight. Sorry I'm unsure of her name as I vividly recall this unprecedented pleasure. And would risk going back to that naked storefront on a main drag the cops pass every five minutes.

Thx BoredInCt - re Coco at Darae - spot on about when to ask - immediately at flip. You sized up Coco right - she's topside 10 for Russians.

All, True / False please? Providers are convinced they have a non-LE customer as soon as customer's junk is displayed. Applicable for services at published address, street meets, in cars, truck stops and the like. Even places that screen likely use nakedness as the ultimate non-LE confirmation. I guess informants and deep-cover LE are risks all providers tolerate.

Not sure the last part is true.

Providers are convinced they have a non-LE customer as soon as customer's junk is displayed. Applicable for services at published address, street meets, in cars, truck stops and the like. Even places that screen likely use nakedness as the ultimate non-LE confirmation.
This is a widely held assumption. I always get naked ASAP during any visit -- it ends any confusion about the reason for my visit.

I've been to Star a lot, kind of a no frills joint. Each time I think of going to Empire, I go the other way for less than half the cost. I pay 40/40 for the hh, get 2X release.

Sunny at Mom Spa 914-358-4123 -- Sunny gave a good theraputic massage with a good HE tonight in White Plains. Saturday night, Coco did equally well at Darae in Elmsford. While my needs were modest, I'm glad to have two wins in one Westchester week. Both women needed massage skills to untangle tension knots, before I was loose enough to release my seminal essence.

I had not been to Mom Spa. I called and spoke with manager Henry. Agreed 40 minutes ETA. 'Who is available for my hour?' 'Come over, I have plenty women.' Ok.

Buzzed in, I was greeted by friendly Sunny, who led me arm in arm to one of 6 or 8 rooms. She wore a short gray-scale casual skirt, dark nylons, and a sequined BeBe plungy top. Typical smiley chat. 'You here before?' 'No, first time'. 'Want table shower?' 'Yes and hot; it's 13 degrees cold outside.' We laughed as I teasingly laid frozen hands on her. 'Sunny you warm me up, ok?' I realized she had very limited English. She asked for the $60 house money twice before I could understand her heavy Korean accent. She gave me a towel, briefly left and returned to lead me in towel and house flip-flops to the TS. The spa was quite low-lit, seemed neat, had a large apartment-like layout and what I believe were nail workstations in the living room. Sunny's TS was thorough, hygenic and not erotic; as I expect at R&Ts. I was happy just to feel the hot water. Back to the room, I heard an adjacent patron talk quietly with his masseuse. One layer of drywall.

Sunny's look: about 5' to 5'2", petite and trim, a bit of flesh on her arms dispelling skinny, about 105 lbs, cute legs, flat ass and tummy, an Asian ectomorph typical of spa twenty-somethings, though likely forty, very light auburn locks down to mid-back, light make-up over pale skin, cute-average features, likely 32 B or C top - I asked but she didn't understand. Attractive, not hot; fine for the role.

Face-down I said 'massage back hard, no oil' and she did a good job. Training evident. Then 'do ass and legs hard'; again she did a good job; had her massage inside thighs and trunk all around the junk; directed her to traverse peritoneum, balls to O-ring. She teased by gradually working further onto the balls. I had her reach under from behind to knead the lower abdomen and pubic bone; then a hardening shaft which had previously been at-ease, off-duty. She indicated flip, but I said no and rose onto hands and knees. 'Use oil now'. I asked for more ass play but she wan't giving it her awl (not s.i.c.). I said 'Do prostate'. Got blank face, no reply nor query. At this point the HJ from behind had been an arousing main event, but I flipped. Her hands were skillful. On my back I repeated 'Prostate'; a few minutes later 'finger in ass'; and eventually again. Finally she shook her head no. Sunny had started immediate high-speed two-hand HJ as often happens at the flip. My rigidity waxed and waned and waxed which puzzled her. Yet another masseuse I've told 'Don't worry, I'm getting old.' I was enjoying all of it. Twice I called 'go slow'. Edging wasn't something she understood, nor was it likely my best use of time; the session had about ten more minutes. I got upright on my knees with back straight. Told her to point my member up at 12, out at 3 and down at 6 o'clock while her two hands pleasured it; very stiff.

I could see her breasts in the plunging neckline top almost to her nipples from my elevation, with her low at table-side. First my right hand eased down and beneath the bra over her left breast. She glanced up briefly, no protest, and kept her pace. I was enjoying her smooth firmness in my palm and the small nipple responding to thumb and first finger. I only glimpsed it - the nipple was still below the bra's top. My left hand went to enjoy her right breast; same nipple arousal. Somehow my gentle squeezes synchronized at an eighth speed with her hands. We ran it until I had to exclaim 'stop'! After my ten deep breaths my fingers resumed the rhythm, as did hers. Then she pointed me at 6 o'clock straight down, downward strokes only. I peaked quietly and shuddered as she drained shaft and balls onto the massage table. She wound down the HJ and I withdrew my hands from her top. She moved a gooey towl, so I could lie there; fetching two hot towels, she wiped me off and resumed a light massage all over. Then it was time to dress.

I was pleased by the theraputic massage plus a satisfying HE from a friendly if task-oriented provider. Too bad we couldn't talk. I handed her the Mom Spa standard $60 - flashing a few more $20's that should have been in my 'in case of unexpected extras' hidden pocket. She look at them and gently said 'More?'. I said 'That's a standard tip for good service. But you didn't do finger in ass.' She said a sentence or three while using her hands to indicate... something. I said 'Maybe more tip if you do more next time.' She hid her disappointment mostly, we walked out comfortably, she handed me a card and it was bye-bye. Like at Darae with Coco, I was happy and near fully relaxed. But unlike Coco Sunny wouldn't do the P-thing. I might go back and see if it is different. Or keep trying places.

RSVP Private Party in White Plains Feb 16th 8PM-1AM...
This provider posting hit the lists at 1:02 AM Monday.
I don't recall seeing anything like this in Westchester EVER.
I'll spell it out if the lo-res image isn't legible.

Attachments

Yesterday I thought about trying the spa in Mahopac that has been advertising on CityXguide and I gave them a call but even though they had a new ad posted that day, the girl who answered said they were closed until Wednesday. I thought about trying the place in Hawthorne - Angel Face - but went to Darae 54. Good experience with Tina. She is tall and attractive; probably in her late 30's, spoke English well and was actually friendly (which is hit or miss at this place). The attraction was heightened by her outfit. Black pants and a t-shirt that exposed her mid-drift. After the TS, the massage good; I asked for medium and she worked all the spots. Then she started the softer touch and finished well; she didn't mind roaming which was made easier with the short shirt. I'd see her again.

I love getting a really fantastic massage with a great ending. I also like like AA bodybuilders, not the veiny monster types that could pass for men, but the solid, feminine with implant types. Well there only one that I know of and I’ve included her ad. I’ve been seeing Viv for at least 15 years. She’s very private and may screen, but if you pass you’ll be very happy.
She has a private studio near Dobbs Ferry, heated massage table, great atmosphere. I go to her when I really want a massage, but could use a release at he same time. Ive never come across a provider like her.
I started seeing Viv last summer.. great massage and pretty good ST.. wish she would remove her top and maybe use her breasts but hey a guy can dream.. other than that my hands were allowed to roam. Safe private location.

Another option for Rub and Tug is within walking distance of Empire. It's called Star Bodywork. 914-779-0978 -- I haven't been there but have heard it is reliable for service similar to Mom Spa and Darae. And I literally mean it is within walking distance. Walk north from Empire up Central Ave and look left into a mall in the back
The appeal at Star is 2 pops in an hour. This may not be for everyone though as the actual massage is pretty lame, and not much build up/tease for each go. Pretty much grip it and rip it.

I started seeing Viv last summer.. great massage and pretty good ST.. wish she would remove her top and maybe use her breasts but hey a guy can dream.. other than that my hands were allowed to roam. Safe private location.
Is it breaking the rules to ask how to get contact info for Viv?

Viv is on my must-do list too. OSmonger posted Viv's contact info is in his helpful posting of 5/31/2018. Web search in June did not hint anything under-the-radar IIRC. I assume one simply contacts Viv and she screens as for any theraputic massage client. If the vibe is right it all flows at the flip. Guys, if other screening applies, please advise. Thx all.

Empire Spa Yonkers: 347-670-5888

An evening with Joy

***The content of this post is 100% fictitious erotica and solely for the purposes of entertainment***

Went to empire for in search of famous Nancy but she wasn’t available. Offered Joy. Accepted. No lineup was available. No dfk. Only lfk. Was a little awkward to start with. Went to TS which was ok. Minimal teasing. No bbbj. menu was very limited.
Back in room. Donations and all
Massage was good. She stood on the back. Was skillful.
Then a little tease to jr. followed by cbj and cfs rcg and ended with mish.
All done, Gave tip and left.

I decided to give Empire a second chance and it was better this time. I saw Tina who is 40+, spinner-size with a sexy attitude; she was dressed provocatively and responded well when I hugged her, so we got off to a good start. The MMS didn't ask for a house fee, so I put 2 bills on the table and Tina, being an old pro, got the message and became very friendly. It turned out the shower area was busy so she started the massage with the understanding we would go in when it was clear. It was a pretty good massage, deep tissue and better than average. It also got sensual below the waist. It turned out the shower would not become available so she got hot moist towels and washed me that way. The sensual part accelerated with some carressing and kissing around the butt and then on the flip, lots of kissing and licking. CBJ followed by a nice CG finish. She got more wet towels to clean me and followed with more massage. She said she'll be around for a couple of weeks before she goes on vacation. She's not a young beauty but she is an old pro.

Lily Spa New Rochelle: 347-400-7787 Yomi

I buzzed at 9:30 PM tonight without calling ahead, aware closing is 10:30 PM. A cute face smiled around a curtain while fumbling the locks open; in I stepped. Seeming taller in her heels the 5’7’ 30-looking brunette wore leopard yoga outfit up to the bust line. Above, a black Bebe pull-over covered chest, shoulders, arms. Semi-sexy yet set for milfy chores at home. The outfit obscured a midsection where the hour-glass should narrow (tbd). But hips, shoulders, ass, legs, arms and bust were cute and proportionate. She had a smile in her eyes and lips, high cheekbones, a smooth fair complexion and dark hair below shoulders near due for a wash. Traded hellos and names: Yomi. I showed her the spa’s card from a prior visit where Jennifer, Lee-Lee and Li-Li printed their names. I said ‘is Lee-Lee here for an hour massage?’ Yomi’s English required a few repeats before I learned she was solo and could massage me for thirty minutes in thirty minutes. I shrugged and followed to massage room. She asked again did I want 30 minutes? I said I wanted an hour for a very very good massage. Yomi sorta returned the glint in my eyes and said ‘But one hour is massage only.’ I nodded with an eye roll. She smiled as she closed the door to go finish her prior client. I stripped and dozed.

Why stay? For my first visit 40-ish Jennifer delivered a much-needed deep tissue massage, enjoyable conversation in decent English, and an expert HE with oil and her hands only; nothing else available. But on the way out I chatted with pretty Lee-Lee (and the less so Li-Li) and I sensed more would be available. This second visit was for FS - or I’d pigeonhole Lily Spa for R&T only.

Yomi returned. As I was now in my birthday suit she dropped the massage only talk. She remained noncommittal as I mentioned activities and their tips. Her oil back rub was above good. This Mandarin speaker and I found ways to chat and get comfy. We laughed at unintelligible stories via G translate, joking how much we liked each other. My hands wandered legs and ass OTC. She made a point of cleaning my sphincter with a paper towel; I expected more attention later but it didn’t happen.

At the flip I gestured a range of acts and she agreed to BBBJ, HJ, CFS, HE as backup; and few other options tbd. Then she posed a price I laughed at. The translate app wasn’t helping negotiations. I’d say ‘add an hour’ or ‘skip this or that’. Once we were 25 minutes to the hour’s end I said ‘just do it’ knowing there’d be pay discussion later. After an alco-swab Yomi delivered decent moves: BBBJ; oily HJ; cleaned n covered for doggie; RCG; hand and mouth fluffing in between as I wasn’t a man of steel tonight. The never-settled menu and stop time, plus my calculating tip to time ratios didn’t make for a zipless fuck. I enjoyed decent light kissing, hugs n grips, eye contact and exhortations; helped a sense of connection; but most action felt work-a-day. I liked her 32 or 34 Bs or Cs with silver-dollar aureoles and perma-perk half-inch firm nipples; all natural to these hands. But she didn’t respond with obvious pleasure to such attention. I wasn’t bothered by her flat, firm but outsized tummy; usually I hate that. She said she was 40 but she looked 30. Her skin looked younger; no kids, no stretch marks.

I definitely push women to work mouth and hands constantly, to keep me hard. She was getting tired as most do. After yet another spirited run at BBBJ and HJ combo, I’d gotten close to nut but it didn’t happen. Yet another final attempt - she nodded at the clock - I said ‘ok, let’s clean up.’ Though the sex connection was C- we maintained a B+ affability. Earlier we discussed outside visits and I asked her for her mobile number; she wrote it (or somebody’s). I tested her taking less per the tip to time plan. Whether she understood the math or not - she wanted her asking price - as I fully expected. I teased her with short payments which she wouldn’t accept for 15 seconds, than sighed and paid. We agreed she’s do more / charge less ‘next time’. (That’s rich!) We parted friendly. If I happened to see her at Lily I might consider a FS ST at a firm fixed price about ¾ of tonight’s tariff; i.e. market rate in Westchester.

At least I know Lily Spa is NOT strictly R&T. That counts in Westchester.