Westchester Again

Guess I am alone up here in Westchester. There seem to be some places, about 4 that have lasted a long time but lately a few new ones have sprouted. Curious if anyone has been to any. For example in YO, by Tuck/Central. I recently revisited a place in Hartsdale just south of 4 corners on East side of Central. Always consistent although my fave girl is gone, her replacement is very good. Only this time during TS she gave way more attention to the privates. Almost a full HR on the soapy table. The massage was decent and the HE was really good with her face getting very close to my shaft blowing gently on it. No promotion of touching for me but seemed OK with me rubbing her lower leg and back..... So, anyone out there? I know the place in Ardsley got busted but they seem to be reopened.

Wow there is someone else in Westchester???? Hello OKPANKY, I went to the new place in YO they have some younger girls, decent massage and HR nothing special. The only thing I did not like was the foot traffic there, it is a very busy area.
I have not been to the one in ardsley in a long time, when did they get busted? and do you know if the same people came back?

Yeah the one in YO looked scary to me plus I don't think they have TS which I like. Ardsley got busted maybe a month ago but they keep posting on CL with same number. I called and they said they are still in Ardsley but I did not find out if same address because I hate when the woman answering the phone speaks little or no English and sound disinterested so I said I'd call back and never did. I would like to try Sung but do not want to haggle. I just like a place with nice workers who give a really good massage and a HE with no BS. I am not interested in FS or even groping. YO would be convenient for me but as you said, too much foot traffic.

hmmm

Well, I too was at the new place in YO. and foot traffic was high and the exposure seemed highly risky. I mean there is an educational institution nearby for God's sake. or maybe that's a different customer base....

the dearth of any reasonable joint in westchester is sometimes depressing. especially when you can browse the CT pickings on this and other boards.

Curious if Sung in Scarsdale has improved ie; their haggling nonsense. The one in H'dale above piano place is decent for just good massage and HE. Don't want to risk YO exposure. Thanks for the heads up.

Sung

I was at Sung once a year back, no haggling, but also no extras. I agree the place above the piano joint is basic, and my HE was like a taffy pull. not the best experience ever. very very few places of worth in the county and I am surprised by that given the demographics of a lot of the towns. lots of disposable income, but I guess it might stay in manhattan along with the fun....

Hey Gents, it's great to see that there are a few other Westchester mongers here as well. I recently came back from a rather lenghtly deployment overseas, so i'm catching up with the mongering world.

I actually live relatively close to the new YO place, I'll try it out soon. As for Sung, I've never really had any probles haggling there. I dont know if any of the girls are still there from when I went last, but I'm sure I'll find out soon. My buddy tells me that Mammaroneck still has a couple of decent AMPs, no ts though.

westchester

Hey Sniper,

welcome home. I think you'll find the new YO adequate, but not great. not incredible talent when I was there, and the exposure is HIGH. It seems there would be a great chance of running into someone who would recognize you in the parking lot.

Mamaroneck as far as I know is pretty much dead. nothing exciting and not much to report back on. good luck in your searching!

Guys, I have been to HDale and reviewed a few times in the past. Read too many bad reviews of Scarsdale so avoided. YO is too exposed. Have not tried Mamaroneck or Ardsley, actually Ardsley I tried a very long time ago and they have been busted at least once since so never went back. Also Darae I reviewed. I found HDale (Gili) to be ok for basics. Any advice on others or just give it up?

Guys, I have been to HDale and reviewed a few times in the past. Read too many bad reviews of Scarsdale so avoided. YO is too exposed. Have not tried Mamaroneck or Ardsley, actually Ardsley I tried a very long time ago and they have been busted at least once since so never went back. Also Darae I reviewed. I found HDale (Gili) to be ok for basics. Any advice on others or just give it up?
There's even less going on farther north in Westchester, but there's a place in Somers I'm planning to check out this week. I'll report back here when I do.

I've been to YoYo on Main Street in Elmsford. Went twice and, though I'm a beginner, based on the many other AMP reviews I've read, it seems they provide your basic TS, R&T. $70 + tip. It's also somewhat exposed, but if you're not local it's not too bad.

shanghai

Tasco,

been there in a fit of searching for anything in the county. remarkably non-special. haggling heavy, no extras, only a lame HE and you have to practically beg for it. would not waste my time. If you are willing to drive, go over the border to CT. Danbury. there are actual places there that are worth the effort IMHO.

Shanghai's not too bad

been there in a fit of searching for anything in the county. remarkably non-special. haggling heavy, no extras, only a lame HE and you have to practically beg for it. would not waste my time. If you are willing to drive, go over the border to CT. Danbury. there are actual places there that are worth the effort IMHO.
Thanks, I should check out Danbury, as it's pretty close.

I did go to Shanghai last night, and it had some pluses and minuses, but overall, the pluses didn't outweigh the minuses. The mamasan was slim and tall, in her 40s and the two other women I saw there looked to be in their 30s, average in looks and figure but not displeasing. The overall attitude was friendly and welcoming, if a bit mechanical. The no-frills setting, while not itself a deal-breaker, leaves a lot to be desired, and two of the (I think) three upstairs rooms didn't have full floor to ceiling walls, so it was easy to hear all the happenings next door. There did appear to be one room that was fully enclosed.

One plus was for a portion of my massage, including the end, I got four hands for the price of two (I suspect because I had to wait 10 or 15 minutes before they could start). That said, the massage itself was uninspired, and at times a little uncomfortable. There was plenty of attention paid to the gluteus maximus, but no light touch at all. After the flip, the mamasan, said "touch" and placed my hand on her breast, outside the heavily padded bra. While that seemed to be a good start for the ending, the HJ was as uninspired as her massage technique, and it took her a while just to get me hard enough to finish up. The two were patient, though, and in the end I managed to spray a big load everywhere. The helping hand cheerfully cleaned me up; if I do return, I'll try to get her for my session, as she had a nice smile and bit of meat on her bones which is to my liking.

In the future, I may just go for the 1/2 hour and start the end game sooner. Although the massage itself may not be the number 1 reason I visit an AMP, it does make a difference in influencing the pleasure of the overall experience.

Damage: $70 massage, $40 tip (no haggling, and in light of the four hands).

Does Sung offer a decent massage and is table shower available? It is a very convenient location and I want to try but was hoping for more positive info. Already have TOFTT a few times.... Any specifics are appreciated.

Does Sung offer a decent massage and is table shower available? It is a very convenient location and I want to try but was hoping for more positive info. Already have TOFTT a few times.... Any specifics are appreciated.
Yes to all of the above, depending on who you get; go a few times and find one that you like. I never had to haggle there, they never even asked for a tip. And I left satisfied every time I've been there, except once when they pulled a bait'n'switch on me and didn't give me the girl they promised.

Yes to all of the above, depending on who you get; go a few times and find one that you like. I never had to haggle there, they never even asked for a tip. And I left satisfied every time I've been there, except once when they pulled a bait'n'switch on me and didn't give me the girl they promised.
So they would just leave it up to you to tip the proper amount? BTW-I got a BBBJTCIM in one of the places on Central ave. I dont want to name it as the Westchester County DA's office takes the hardline approach to these 'spas' They used to close them at the first sign of a HJ. Jerks!

For standard R&T places, there is usually not much else on menu so no haggling. I had read on an earlier Wchr post that Sung was horrible about that. Many masseuses, when handed the tip don't look at it until I leave which I find respectful. Usually it is $40 but if horrible then $20. Having a hard time deciding where to go. For some reason afraid of Ossining and Mamaroneck. May try Sung for first time.