Westchester Again

IDK about AMPs. I see a lot of new ads for independent providers in Westchester, so there are girls out there working.
I'm stuck home with no excuse to get me out of the house long enough to see anyone.
Thanks. Like most of us, I’m at home with zero reason to be out. But the cash in my drawer is on fire!! Needs to be given away to a wanting mouth!! Ugh this sucks. I don’t even know where to look for ads anymore. I wish some of the UG sponsors were here in the County. Stay sage and be well everyone!

C'mon man..you need some shit at Home Depot!
I’ve been trying to find an excuse to be out of the house for more than an hour. Just haven’t been able to come up with something legit enough. Plus I’ve been getting some good action from my SO so the needs been quelled. And my bank account. It’s nice having the extra $1,000 a month laying around. Anyone getting some action in the last couple weeks from providers?

Went to Foot Haven in Mohegan Lake last week. I advise parking around back & going through the back door. Front door is right on Route 6. Phone ringing off the hook. Would only give me half hour session. CoCo was the only one there. I’ve had better massages from her. She was distracted. Did get a handjob with some anal play for $60. She doesn’t have a lot of competition right now.

IDK about AMPs. I see a lot of new ads for independent providers in Westchester, so there are girls out there working.
I'm stuck home with no excuse to get me out of the house long enough to see anyone.
Problem with those ads, the pics are almost always fake.... Granted, pics are often fake, but in these cases there is zero resemblance and the actually person looks terrible. I’ve walked out numerous times.

What do you guys do to try to verify what the person you are seeing looks like?

Problem with those ads, the pics are almost always fake.... Granted, pics are often fake, but in these cases there is zero resemblance and the actually person looks terrible. I’ve walked out numerous times.

What do you guys do to try to verify what the person you are seeing looks like?
Unless you ask and they send, not really a way to verify. And if they’re putting up a fake pic there’s a reason. I made it a rule to never see a provider that has her face blurred out or covered. Rule hasn’t failed me.

Went to Foot Haven in Mohegan Lake last week. I advise parking around back & going through the back door. Front door is right on Route 6. Phone ringing off the hook. Would only give me half hour session. CoCo was the only one there. I’ve had better massages from her. She was distracted. Did get a handjob with some anal play for $60. She doesn’t have a lot of competition right now.
I went last week for the 1st also had coco. Honestly was a big waste. 1st she told me 1 hour then when I taking off my clothes she said very busy only half hour I said no I need one hour if not I will leave she said ok fine. Massage was lackluster she was distracted with her phone room about five times to answer the door On the flip asked her for a CBJ she says 100 took off her top a nice set tits. CBJ was OK went to run my hand up her skirt and she stopped me she said no touching only top no bottom. As she would give me CBJ she was still getting calls and text messages I told her just take off the hat and give me a HJ which she did. Altogether a big waste of time and money save your money and wait for others AMP start to open. Total $170 or a waste

Unless you ask and they send, not really a way to verify. And if they’re putting up a fake pic there’s a reason. I made it a rule to never see a provider that has her face blurred out or covered. Rule hasn’t failed me.
Yup - I have had a couple do facetime verification which is good... usually not same person from pic but still okay. I also ask for pics with a certain pose.... holding up a finger etc.... I’ve had some send me a pic of just their finger - to which I’m like - I know you have fingers, the requests is to see you in the pic to verify.... it’s crazy.... but I now have a similar rule as yours or look for reviews etc before going out.

Does anyone have any details about when Empire or Green Rivage is opening
So I swung by Empire yesterday and the gates are down, the place is locked tight. Also got no answer when I called. I tried calling Darae 54 in Elmsford but their number has been disconnected. Not a promising sign. I have some free time today with an excuse to be out of the house so I plan on checking out a few locations and will report back. I could use a nice BJ but don’t know I’m going to find one in Westchester!!

So I swung by Empire yesterday and the gates are down, the place is locked tight. Also got no answer when I called. I tried calling Darae 54 in Elmsford but their number has been disconnected. Not a promising sign. I have some free time today with an excuse to be out of the house so I plan on checking out a few locations and will report back. I could use a nice BJ but don’t know I’m going to find one in Westchester!!
Is Port Chester near you? European spa lol. Russian girls etc

Is Port Chester near you? European spa lol. Russian girls etc

Ok, so I’ve been driving around Westchester, south of 287. Here’s what I’ve found:

Darae 54 - Elmsford - doors locked - phone disconnected
YoYo Spa - Elmsford - doors locked - no answer or voicemail
Healthy Spa - Elmsford - doors locked - someone answered the phone and said open in late July
Empire Spa - Yonkers - gates down and locked - phone disconnected
Green Rivage - New Rochelle - doors locked - phones disconnected
Brook Street - Scarsdale - doors locked - phones disconnected
Noble Spa - Scarsdale - doors locked - phones disconnected
White Plains Massage - doors locked - someone answered and they’re opening June 18th
European Spa - Port Chester - doors locked - phones disconnected
Shiatsu Spa - Mamaroneck - doors locked - no one answered phone

I’ve also reached out to some independent providers but haven’t heard back:

Gia and Camille - no response
Viv - massage with HE in Dobbs Ferry is working

Ok, so I’ve been driving around Westchester, south of 287. Here’s what I’ve found:

Darae 54 - Elmsford - doors locked - phone disconnected
YoYo Spa - Elmsford - doors locked - no answer or voicemail
Healthy Spa - Elmsford - doors locked - someone answered the phone and said open in late July
Empire Spa - Yonkers - gates down and locked - phone disconnected
Green Rivage - New Rochelle - doors locked - phones disconnected
Brook Street - Scarsdale - doors locked - phones disconnected
Noble Spa - Scarsdale - doors locked - phones disconnected
White Plains Massage - doors locked - someone answered and they’re opening June 18th
European Spa - Port Chester - doors locked - phones disconnected
Shiatsu Spa - Mamaroneck - doors locked - no one answered phone

I’ve also reached out to some independent providers but haven’t heard back:

Gia and Camille - no response
Viv - massage with HE in Dobbs Ferry is working
port Chester is still advertising on city_guide