Westchester Again

Ok, so I’ve been driving around Westchester, south of 287. Here’s what I’ve found:

Darae 54 - Elmsford - doors locked - phone disconnected
YoYo Spa - Elmsford - doors locked - no answer or voicemail
Healthy Spa - Elmsford - doors locked - someone answered the phone and said open in late July
Empire Spa - Yonkers - gates down and locked - phone disconnected
Green Rivage - New Rochelle - doors locked - phones disconnected
Brook Street - Scarsdale - doors locked - phones disconnected
Noble Spa - Scarsdale - doors locked - phones disconnected
White Plains Massage - doors locked - someone answered and they’re opening June 18th
European Spa - Port Chester - doors locked - phones disconnected
Shiatsu Spa - Mamaroneck - doors locked - no one answered phone

I’ve also reached out to some independent providers but haven’t heard back:

Gia and Camille - no response
Viv - massage with HE in Dobbs Ferry is working
Just so you all know. I was friends with a very hot girl and if she ever gave out her phone number by accident she would forward her cell phone to a non-working number so somebody would just call once and give up. She was unforward at the next day because somebody wouldn't call more than once. So you can expect if everyone's phone is disconnected at this point that that's what they all are doing. These are all businesses that have been around for a very long time. 3 months is not going to knock them out.

I’ve been following the various threads to get an idea of what the experiences have been and would be.
So I decided to check out Darea 54. Mamasan is different now. Price went up to $75 for the house. They no longer do a table shower. Everyone has to wear masks.
I decided not to stay. Just couldn’t bring myself to pay for a session that would feel sterile and certainly be limited in extras.
I stopped by Empire Spa as well but they are still locked up tight.

Green Rivage - 203-822-8786 - COCO

So I got some time for myself and I started my road back by hitting up good old spa 210. Called ahead to make sure they were open, and did not seem concerned what time I was coming. Another plus to this spa is it has a great smoke shop next door. But they were closed today. Went up the stairs and rang the bell. Older woman let me in and quickly was taking me to the room. I quickly asked to use the bathroom. I hate asking once I am in a towel. And shame to the last user of the bathroom and the ass streak left behind in the toilet bowl. I go over to room that was nicely cooled and began to undress and put out the donation on the shelve. A knock on the door and in comes a Milfy tiny thing. In a pink dress. I see a a but of tummy but I’m cool with it. She tells me to hang out until shower is ready. Go for a quick table shower. Standard table shower but took some extra care on junior.
Get back to the room to a very relaxing shower. Got some places on back to crack. And she even hit some good pressure points.
On the flip she apologized for the condom. Stupid me why did I forget to bring my own. Anyway we got it on and she proceeded with the cbj. I have to say it was very good being that it was covered. I played with the outside of her pussy, (never attempted to go finger deep) and it started started getting wet. Kept rubbing at it while she sucked. Wish it was bare. I asked I wanted to bang and she asked me about me getting on top of her. I wanted her on top, but she declined. She leaned back on the table and I entered softly. Didn’t go all the way in the beginning but after some short strokes, I drove it deep. I thought I was going to get told no more, or get the dreaded hand to stop getting in there. To my surprise she took it. From long strokes that had me deep inside to straight up smashing. As I had her legs up in the air, she took off her mask as I began to smash even harder. She cries out I’m cumming as she closes her eyes and arches back. Slowed down to feel her pussy contract. I couldn’t leave without using the mirror. Had her in standing doggy. Looked down and got even more turned on on how to condom was very creamy. Go back inside and smash her. Loved seeing the reflection of her eyes while pounding her. Here the same I’m cumming cries. Got her to go on the table, and I go behind her. Was contemplating lazy dog, but the way she put that ass in the air, I needed to go in. Held on to those hips and went at it. Like I said she was taking it. Her small cries and watching it from the reflection of the mirror was to much and I cummed hard in the bag while I inside her.
We were both left catching our breaths, while the poor girl was feeling it.

Will return, just wish their was a way to get the rotation ahead of time.

Now that I began my spring training today, looking forward to other spots.

Green Rivage - 203-822-8786 - COCO

So I got some time for myself and I started my road back by hitting up good old spa 210. Called ahead to make sure they were open, and did not seem concerned what time I was coming. Another plus to this spa is it has a great smoke shop next door. But they were closed today. Went up the stairs and rang the bell. Older woman let me in and quickly was taking me to the room. I quickly asked to use the bathroom. I hate asking once I am in a towel. And shame to the last user of the bathroom and the ass streak left behind in the toilet bowl. I go over to room that was nicely cooled and began to undress and put out the donation on the shelve. A knock on the door and in comes a Milfy tiny thing. In a pink dress. I see a a but of tummy but I’m cool with it. She tells me to hang out until shower is ready. Go for a quick table shower. Standard table shower but took some extra care on junior.
Get back to the room to a very relaxing shower. Got some places on back to crack. And she even hit some good pressure points.
On the flip she apologized for the condom. Stupid me why did I forget to bring my own. Anyway we got it on and she proceeded with the cbj. I have to say it was very good being that it was covered. I played with the outside of her pussy, (never attempted to go finger deep) and it started started getting wet. Kept rubbing at it while she sucked. Wish it was bare. I asked I wanted to bang and she asked me about me getting on top of her. I wanted her on top, but she declined. She leaned back on the table and I entered softly. Didn’t go all the way in the beginning but after some short strokes, I drove it deep. I thought I was going to get told no more, or get the dreaded hand to stop getting in there. To my surprise she took it. From long strokes that had me deep inside to straight up smashing. As I had her legs up in the air, she took off her mask as I began to smash even harder. She cries out I’m cumming as she closes her eyes and arches back. Slowed down to feel her pussy contract. I couldn’t leave without using the mirror. Had her in standing doggy. Looked down and got even more turned on on how to condom was very creamy. Go back inside and smash her. Loved seeing the reflection of her eyes while pounding her. Here the same I’m cumming cries. Got her to go on the table, and I go behind her. Was contemplating lazy dog, but the way she put that ass in the air, I needed to go in. Held on to those hips and went at it. Like I said she was taking it. Her small cries and watching it from the reflection of the mirror was to much and I cummed hard in the bag while I inside her.
We were both left catching our breaths, while the poor girl was feeling it.

Will return, just wish their was a way to get the rotation ahead of time.

Now that I began my spring training today, looking forward to other spots.
Great review. But do you have her name?

19 Day Spa Ossining

decided to test this one out. Only mamasan was there. Took the 30 and got 15 mins of bad massage with gloves. HE was notably bad. She acted like I was interrupting something else she’d rather be doing. 45/40 wont repeat

Went to City Spa in Baldwin Place Wednesday. Parking & entrance in rear. $60 to house. Lots of private rooms. Yumi was my masseuse. She did a nice job. Walked on back with heated towels. Pretty talented with her finger up my ass. Almost came without her touching my dick. Gave neck & feet massage afterwards. Tipped her $60.