Westchester Again

Empire Spa - 347-670-5888 - Aqua
Well I finally caved and jumped head first into some AMP pussy. I couldn’t resist. Had a good day and hadn’t popped in a while, and had cash burning a hole in my pocket.
I haven’t heard from anyone about Empire since they re-opened, and wanted to report back to the crew. So here it is.

The first thing I did wrong was showing up without an appointment. They are trying to keep a better handle on customer flow so they ask that you call before coming. That said, the MMS used to be a provider at Empire and she and I had a good rapport, so she accommodated. I usually like to see who’s available, but under the circumstances, I figured MMS would provide a winner, as she always does for me. So....

In walks Aqua. And I think she looks so sexy. And not just “you haven’t had pussy in months” sexy, really sexy. She stands approximately 5’5”, mid-back length brown hair with highlights. Brown eyes with false lashes (not my fav but it was fine). She’s not a spinner, but she is in good shape, flat stomach, super nice ass, not flat, but not quite a bubble but. For me, it was a perfect handful and not flabby. She has fake C cups, but they’re soft looking, with those signature Korean nipples. Very nice skin, didn’t need a lot of make up. Needless to say, I was very happy with her looks.

The table shower wasn’t ready so we sat and chatted for 3-4 minutes. She sat down on the bed next to me. We talked about the shutdown and how hard it’s been. This was her first week at Empire because her last spot closed. Lives in Flushing (of course) and has been in NY for 3 years. Very sweet and easy to speak with.

Table shower was no different than pre-Covid. She did a great job rubbing me in all the right places. Really made sure my ass was clean, and that made me hopeful that there might be some ass tonguing to follow. Finished up, dried off in the sauna, and headed back for a massage. She used a warm towel and spent about 10 minutes giving an adequate but basic massage. Nothing special. But I really just wanted to get to the dessert.

I flip, she goes and gets the goods, and comes back. She dropped her dress, and I got rock hard just looking at her. Smooth, nicely formed body. As she climbed on the table I felt her triceps and it was obvious she works out. Not a hard body, but well maintained. She started licking my nipples and worked her way down. Started licking my thighs and then playing with the boys. Lots of licking and sucking. Played with my taint but didn’t get in to my ass unfortunately. Finally some shaft licking and then went for the cover. I had her hold off as I wanted to DATY. She was happy to oblige. She’s fully shaved and very fresh. I went to town on her clit, licking and getting her close. I could tell I was hitting her spot because she would get totally tense and stop breathing, and I could see every muscle in her stomach. I kept getting her close and then pulling back until she grabbed my head and kept me on her clit. After about 15 minutes of this run up and pull back, she grabbed me and said I had to be inside her. We get into mish and I almost forgot she never put the condom on. As I’m about plunge in, she somehow gets the cover on and takes me. I go deep, and eyes almost pop out. Her pussy felt like a vice and got so wet I could feel it dripping on my balls. I’d love to say I pumped her hard for another 15 minutes but it felt so good, I lasted maybe 5. Lots of really deep pumping until I blew in the bag. It felt amazing. I asked if she was ok and she said no. I guess I have a concerned look and she assured me it was the good kind of not being good.
Being that I had to see a new client, I got dressed quick after clean up and boogied out. Awesome first time back in the game. Unfortunately that means I’ll be going back and looking for more!!

Looks: 8
Personality: 9
Skills: 8 (I didn’t get head so this may change)
Overall: 9
House $70
Tip $140

I do want to comment about the spa. The place seemed very clean. But then again, it usually did pre-COVID. There want any special precautions taken. Aqua walked in the room without a mask, but did put one on while walking in the hall. I wore a mask in and out, but took it off while I was there.
Aqua’s not bad, I’ve seen her a few times. She doesn’t do a BBJ, at least not for me. She has a nice little stick out P that is easy to suck and tastes good. When she comes she does this yoga-like pulling her stomach in where you see her rib cage. Kinda sexy and creepy both at the same time. She lets me go in deep and F her and seems to enjoy my C. I don’t think she’s crazy about getting her nipples sucked I think she just kind of tolerates it. I’ve been a regular there since they’ve opened. A couple of years ago there was one girl in particular who I used to see on a regular, she was Japanese. We ended up getting so close I would F her raw and she would insist I C in her P which I always did deep inside. She used to unwrap the condom afterwards and try to smear the C dripping out of her P on to the condom
so not to arouse suspicion (didn’t know used condoms were inspected). For months I C in her...then one day I called to request her and mamasan said she went home to Japan. Allegedly. I should have gotten her personal cell. I often wonder if there’s a blond green eyed Eurasian child there with my DNA.

Went to Foot Haven in Mohegan Lakd yesterday. New girl Joy. Biggest ripoff ever. Told them I had been there before but she starts with that ‘I don’t touch‘ shit. Then says your got tip’ like I need to be told that. Tipped for ass play & she wanted to be tipped again for handjob. I called the mamasan afterwards. Said she asked her boss not to send her back.
CoCo called me today to say they have new girl. Joy is gone. Nice of her to reach out. A blowjob would be even nicer.

Empire Spa- Pinky

To start the review, I must say, Pinky is adorable. She’s from South Korea, petite with a nice ass and natural DD tits. Her nipples stick out and her Areolas are less pancake and more silver dollar size gravy colored. I’m not a fan of pancake nipples in general or fake tits for that matter. I want the real product, even if they’re wet socks. At first glance she almost looked Polynesian. She’s cute, sweet, full of energy and eager to please. Laid 200 smackers on the table, “ Here this is for everything Massage later”. Ok ill be right back. She returns, I said “mask off” she quickly complied and gave her a kiss on the lips. Not an alarmist, thank god! I dived into Hooterville with those soft cushy boobies and she was loving it. Her pussy was impeccable and tasted great. I would have fucked her raw if she let me. She can take a deep pounding. Very vocal and speaks pretty good English. No BBJ. She’ll lick your balls and shaft but that’s it. I shot a big load while looking into her beautiful eyes. She’s a gem in that fine establishment. The massage...well was not good for me. My shoulders my knees and my back is jacked from years of use and abuse. I can’t take hard pressing and that’s her style of massage. I like gentle kneeding which, for whatever reason a lot of these Masseuses have a hard time doing. They either go to “soft touch” to “hard crippling press”. She’s like “I guess I can’t do massage “, that’s ok, I replied. Everything else was perfect.

203-822-8786 - Green Rivage / Spa210 - new rochelle

I was in the area and because a meeting i had set up through SA fell through I decided to stop in at Green Rivage yesterday. Called first and MMS said they had 6 girls, who she named, that are available. I asked whether I can see a line-up and choose and she said yes. 5 minutes later I was inside. They’re slipping a little here, as another monger noted in a previous review - as I walked in they had another customer walking around inside. They need to do better at keeping the customers from bumping into each other.

Anyway - I ask for the line-up and MMS says no line-up only one girl was free - I think it was Monica. They put me into a make-shift massage room - looks like it was previously a closet as half the room was stocked with supplies. I’m thinking okay - they’re just making me wait here until they get someone out or get the girls to come meet me. Monica (if that was her name) comes in... she’s about 5’4” average build, nice breasts... says everyone is busy and she’s the only one that can service me. Well, since I was expecting a line-up and she wasn’t really my type I declined. MMS came back in and again said no one was available. Anyhow - I didn’t stick around.

Moral of the story - don’t believe what they tell you on the phone. Also be careful here, as you may be bumping into other customers.

Gotta find another place in westchester.

It is definitely a busy place. The Mamasan lies to me on the phone, several times. I call and request an appointment with my Taiwanese girl and she says “Ok see you soon “. The. When I get there and tell her I’m here, I called, she gets this stupid look on her face and states “oh she working”, and tried that “new girl BS. As we all know it’s always 50/50 with a new girl. That new girl was Monica. I reluctantly accepted. Not really my type either. She’s a little older, fake boobs, may have had a nose job but is actually kind of cute when you take a good look at her. “Mask off” I insisted. If the answer was no I was out the door. Off it came, “here this is for everything” She left then came back with lube and cover, “here you lay down”. “Massage me”? “Ok”. She lays face down I rub her back for a few minutes then I tell her to flip. Much to my chagrin I see a swath of long pubic hair. Upon further investigation, thank god it only covers the upper half of her pussy. I started eating her then every time I would come up she would clamp her legs closed and only, barely rub the top of her clit. After a couple of cycles she was getting pretty hot then grabbed for the lube. To my surprise she lubed my entire cock then put it back into the vice grip leg clamp. So she does this thing (her signature move I guess) where you kind of angle down and fuck the inside of her thighs. She must have been really hot because she angled me up and all of a sudden I felt velvety soft vaginal walls about an inch past my head. Her legs still closed she was governing the depth of my naked insertion. I must admit this caught me off guard and suddenly I felt the hydraulic rush going up my urethra. I pulled out and dribbled half a load into my palm then wiped on the sheet. I immediately went back for more and when I popped it in deep she pushed me away and made an angry face like I’m calling 911. I said sorry and she put on cover then opened her legs wide and I pounded her deep. I’m sure The neighbors heard her screaming. Got her to come by closing her legs. I’ve noticed a lot of these women can only come when their legs are closed pressing tight. Shot the rest of my load in the bag and left pleasantly surprised. I saw her a second time and try to re-create the event. It wasn’t happening. although I did get a small BBJ. I think briefly fucking her raw was a one time thing because she made it clear only with cover. In retrospect the “new girl” worked out ok. Any time I enter a naked vagina it’s a good day and a sacred, spiritual event....along with dangerous of course. The Mamasan’s businesses ethic sucks in this establishment. However in the long run I’ve had more good sessions than bad at 210.

Green Rivage/Spa210 - New Rochelle - 203-822-8786 - April

Won’t bore you with the same old comments about this place. But my visit today was among the best I’ve had at an AMP in years. When I arrived instead of asking for a line up or who was there (like I’d have a clue who they are) I specifically told Mamasan that I liked young, short and skinny. She said ok and put me in a room and said to wait. About 2 minutes later, in walks one of the sexiest girls I’ve seen at an AMP, April. Apparently she’s only been there a month but had also worked there about a year ago.
So April is about 5’3”, maybe 105 lbs, bolt on Ds, tight little ass, and was shaven. I felt like I hit the AMP jackpot!
I go for the TS and it’s the usual deal. We come back for the massage and it’s ok. Lasted about 15 minutes. So now I’m 30 minutes in and it’s time to flip. She asks what I want and I tell her, all. Asks for tip and I put 140 on the table. She goes out and gets supplies and returns. Here’s where it got really great.
So I’m sitting on the edge of the table, and she walks over so I can get her undressed, which I like to do. I start kissing her softly on the shoulder and neck, then upper chest. I try and start slow as I feel it makes for a more relaxed experience as I notice it helps the girls feel less like a piece of meat. So the dress comes off and the panties drop. And I’m just blown away at how perfect her body is. She starts to kiss my chest and nipples and slides down to kiss the tip of my cock. Then she starts to suck on my balls and lick my shaft. Until she decide to swallow my cock and go for the unprompted BBBJ. Wow, it felt amazing. She really knows how to suck cock. Nice wetness, hand action, and she kept eye contact the entire time! Total PS moves which was hot.
After 2 minutes (if I didn’t stop her I’d have popped) I stand up and pick her up and put her on the table for some DATY. I love how petite Asian pussies are. I go for her clit and she starts to get really wet. I keep eye contact with her, until she closed her eye and I could feel her muscles tensing up. I was down for a good 7-8 minutes until she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up to DFK. At the same time she grabbed the condom and put it on.
We started in mish and I slowly slid inside, and pushed deep until I bottomed. She’s tight and wet and wanted me to stay deep. Eye contact the entire time with DFK the entire time we fucked. It had turned into a real GFE which I wasn’t expecting. Instead of my usual deep, hard, fast pounding, it stayed slow and intimate. Then she asked if I was close because she wanted to cum with me. Wow, that sent me over the top and I came after a few more pumps. Again, unexpectedly, she held me close and didn’t rush to pull me out.
It was fantastic!! And to add to the glory, she took me back to the TS and cleaned me up! Total bonus!
So while I can’t call her an ATF yet, I plan to go back soon and often to see her. Either she’s worthy of an Academy Award, or the connection was real. I’ll make sure to report back.
Looks - 9
Body - 10
Attitude - 10
Oral - 9

House - 60
Tip - 140

Green Rivage/Spa210 - New Rochelle - 203-822-8786 - April

Won’t bore you with the same old comments about this place. But my visit today was among the best I’ve had at an AMP in years. When I arrived instead of asking for a line up or who was there (like I’d have a clue who they are) I specifically told Mamasan that I liked young, short and skinny. She said ok and put me in a room and said to wait. About 2 minutes later, in walks one of the sexiest girls I’ve seen at an AMP, April. Apparently she’s only been there a month but had also worked there about a year ago.
So April is about 5’3”, maybe 105 lbs, bolt on Ds, tight little ass, and was shaven. I felt like I hit the AMP jackpot!
I go for the TS and it’s the usual deal. We come back for the massage and it’s ok. Lasted about 15 minutes. So now I’m 30 minutes in and it’s time to flip. She asks what I want and I tell her, all. Asks for tip and I put 140 on the table. She goes out and gets supplies and returns. Here’s where it got really great.
So I’m sitting on the edge of the table, and she walks over so I can get her undressed, which I like to do. I start kissing her softly on the shoulder and neck, then upper chest. I try and start slow as I feel it makes for a more relaxed experience as I notice it helps the girls feel less like a piece of meat. So the dress comes off and the panties drop. And I’m just blown away at how perfect her body is. She starts to kiss my chest and nipples and slides down to kiss the tip of my cock. Then she starts to suck on my balls and lick my shaft. Until she decide to swallow my cock and go for the unprompted BBBJ. Wow, it felt amazing. She really knows how to suck cock. Nice wetness, hand action, and she kept eye contact the entire time! Total PS moves which was hot.
After 2 minutes (if I didn’t stop her I’d have popped) I stand up and pick her up and put her on the table for some DATY. I love how petite Asian pussies are. I go for her clit and she starts to get really wet. I keep eye contact with her, until she closed her eye and I could feel her muscles tensing up. I was down for a good 7-8 minutes until she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up to DFK. At the same time she grabbed the condom and put it on.
We started in mish and I slowly slid inside, and pushed deep until I bottomed. She’s tight and wet and wanted me to stay deep. Eye contact the entire time with DFK the entire time we fucked. It had turned into a real GFE which I wasn’t expecting. Instead of my usual deep, hard, fast pounding, it stayed slow and intimate. Then she asked if I was close because she wanted to cum with me. Wow, that sent me over the top and I came after a few more pumps. Again, unexpectedly, she held me close and didn’t rush to pull me out.
It was fantastic!! And to add to the glory, she took me back to the TS and cleaned me up! Total bonus!
So while I can’t call her an ATF yet, I plan to go back soon and often to see her. Either she’s worthy of an Academy Award, or the connection was real. I’ll make sure to report back.
Looks - 9
Body - 10
Attitude - 10
Oral - 9

House - 60
Tip - 140
Great review, as always. I've been in hiding and have only done the R&T route. After these reviews I'm going to try either Green Rivage or Empire. Not sure which is better. I did notice you posted $60 house. Thought they were both $70. Any thoughts on which is better or should I just go with proximity? TIA.

Great review, as always. I've been in hiding and have only done the R&T route. After these reviews I'm going to try either Green Rivage or Empire. Not sure which is better. I did notice you posted $60 house. Thought they were both $70. Any thoughts on which is better or should I just go with proximity? TIA.
So I’ve spent more time at Empire but have been seriously disappointed with the talent. The women are older and meatier and not that attractive. Frankly I was shocked when April walked in. I generally feel I’ve got to say no a few times before finding someone I like but this time it was a hell yeah! Mamasan at Empire used to be a provider and she and I go back a few years so she tries to hook me up, but there was another Mama last couple times when I entered. I think either will be good enough, but if April is available at Green Rivage you’ll be in for a treat. Would also be interested to hear if you get as good service or if my experience was unique! Hurry up and get to fucking and let us all know!

So I’ve spent more time at Empire but have been seriously disappointed with the talent. The women are older and meatier and not that attractive. Frankly I was shocked when April walked in. I generally feel I’ve got to say no a few times before finding someone I like but this time it was a hell yeah! Mamasan at Empire used to be a provider and she and I go back a few years so she tries to hook me up, but there was another Mama last couple times when I entered. I think either will be good enough, but if April is available at Green Rivage you’ll be in for a treat. Would also be interested to hear if you get as good service or if my experience was unique! Hurry up and get to fucking and let us all know!
If I have any luck securing April, I will surely let you know!

So I saw April as plan B because Suki, my flat chested Chinese girl was servicing another client. Reservations or not it’s first come first serve here. At least at Empire they honor reservations. As well they should charging 200 smackers. Suki took a liking to me because I really went out of my way to suck her A cups which drove her crazy. She was super horny. And she could take a pounding. Girls with low self esteem tend to be more grateful than women who always get a lot of attention. So mamasan had me wait by the fire escape where the employees hang out and smoke cigarettes near the construction site next door. There is a few folding chairs there and Clothes we’re hanging up. It really looked like a scene from a third world brothel. After about 5 min mamasan takes me in a vacant room “I bring you good girl” sensing my disappointment. In walks April. She is very pretty and has “bolt on D’s as previously described. However I don’t like fake boobs in general. Honestly, since my chi was a little off, I found April to be just garden variety. BBJ was ok. Her pussy tasted good and she came pretty fast. She took a deep pounding and her screaming probably woke the neighbors. Generally I’m always looking for a GFE. Hard to get this on a first encounter with a “new girl”. All in all, April was fine, just not my type or what I wanted. Btw, it’s $160 not 170. Suki left since then and she was my GFE. Some girls seem to live on the premises there and at Empire as well. New Mamasan at Empire. I find her hot and tried to procure her services but she said “sorry no, can’t”. She hooked me up with Clara on my last visit. Nice body, but she’s not very responsive. Would not repeat. I should have asked for Pinky, she’s a doll.

So I saw April as plan B because Suki, my flat chested Chinese girl was servicing another client. Reservations or not it’s first come first serve here. At least at Empire they honor reservations. As well they should charging 200 smackers. Suki took a liking to me because I really went out of my way to suck her A cups which drove her crazy. She was super horny. And she could take a pounding. Girls with low self esteem tend to be more grateful than women who always get a lot of attention. So mamasan had me wait by the fire escape where the employees hang out and smoke cigarettes near the construction site next door. There is a few folding chairs there and Clothes we’re hanging up. It really looked like a scene from a third world brothel. After about 5 min mamasan takes me in a vacant room “I bring you good girl” sensing my disappointment. In walks April. She is very pretty and has “bolt on D’s as previously described. However I don’t like fake boobs in general. Honestly, since my chi was a little off, I found April to be just garden variety. BBJ was ok. Her pussy tasted good and she came pretty fast. She took a deep pounding and her screaming probably woke the neighbors. Generally I’m always looking for a GFE. Hard to get this on a first encounter with a “new girl”. All in all, April was fine, just not my type or what I wanted. Btw, it’s $160 not 170. Suki left since then and she was my GFE. Some girls seem to live on the premises there and at Empire as well. New Mamasan at Empire. I find her hot and tried to procure her services but she said “sorry no, can’t”. She hooked me up with Clara on my last visit. Nice body, but she’s not very responsive. Would not repeat. I should have asked for Pinky, she’s a doll.
So you’re total was $220? $60 house and $160 tip? Also, did you review Suki, I tried to find it but could t. Love small tits so I may have to give her a try!

Green Rivage/Spa210 - New Rochelle - 203-822-8786 - Suki
So I went back today hoping to see April but was told she’s on vacation. Not sure if that’s legit or if that’s their way of saying she’s moved on. So I asked for someone similar and Mamasan said ok and led me to a room. If you’ve been to this spa you know there are two rooms with shower tables in them, one big and one small. I was put in the small room which wasn’t my top choice but I do like having the whole experience contained like that. Mama knocked on the door and opened, to my surprise, with 3 different ladies. I took the smallest one, and it turned out to be Suki. Not sure if it’s the same one @Vajampire mw ruined but she sos have a similar build, really cute with natural A cups and big hard nipples. I was very please as he seems to speak highly of her.
So I got undressed and ready for the shower. When she came back she was so bubbly and hugged and kissed me, and then it got weird. She grabs my cock and says “I want you to give me a baby! Not for you, just for me!” I didn’t know what the fuck to think or say, but I figured it was about to get freaky.
I got on the table and she soaped me up. Go to my ass and really cleaned well with a reach under and got me totally hard. I flipped and it continued. She wasn’t wearing panties so I started fingering her as she washed. At the end I sat up, totally hard, and grabbed her, lifting up her dress and slid my cock between her legs and pumped on her clit. Told her I was going to fuck her uncovered to see if she was being real and of course she said no she can’t do that.
I was so worked up I told her to skip the massage and get down and suck my cock. She gave a very nice BBBJ, lots of hand and mouth action, and I enjoyed. Got a bit dominant this time and she seems to enjoy. Spent time with her nipples and then DATY.
I again tried to get an uncovered pump or two in but she wasn’t having it. Cover went on and we began mish. Went deep real quick and really grinded away, deep and hard. She seemed to enjoy. Stayed in variations of mish and played with speed and aggressiveness, and enjoyed it very much. Finally I felt I was going to blow so I really started to pump and exploded in the bag. Lay there for a minute before getting back in the shower to clean off.
Looks - 7
Body - 8 (had a little belly but not much)
Attitude - 7-10 (range because if you’re not into her bubbly almost fake happiness then it might turn you off)
Oral - 7 (didn’t deep throat, could have been sloppier)

House - 60
Tip - 140

Overall a good experience. Happy to know I can get a BBBJ at this spa no matter who I choose so it may become my go to.

Green Rivage/Spa210 - New Rochelle - 203-822-8786 - Suki
So I went back today hoping to see April but was told she’s on vacation. Not sure if that’s legit or if that’s their way of saying she’s moved on. So I asked for someone similar and Mamasan said ok and led me to a room. If you’ve been to this spa you know there are two rooms with shower tables in them, one big and one small. I was put in the small room which wasn’t my top choice but I do like having the whole experience contained like that. Mama knocked on the door and opened, to my surprise, with 3 different ladies. I took the smallest one, and it turned out to be Suki. Not sure if it’s the same one @Vajampire mw ruined but she sos have a similar build, really cute with natural A cups and big hard nipples. I was very please as he seems to speak highly of her.
So I got undressed and ready for the shower. When she came back she was so bubbly and hugged and kissed me, and then it got weird. She grabs my cock and says “I want you to give me a baby! Not for you, just for me!” I didn’t know what the fuck to think or say, but I figured it was about to get freaky.
I got on the table and she soaped me up. Go to my ass and really cleaned well with a reach under and got me totally hard. I flipped and it continued. She wasn’t wearing panties so I started fingering her as she washed. At the end I sat up, totally hard, and grabbed her, lifting up her dress and slid my cock between her legs and pumped on her clit. Told her I was going to fuck her uncovered to see if she was being real and of course she said no she can’t do that.
I was so worked up I told her to skip the massage and get down and suck my cock. She gave a very nice BBBJ, lots of hand and mouth action, and I enjoyed. Got a bit dominant this time and she seems to enjoy. Spent time with her nipples and then DATY.
I again tried to get an uncovered pump or two in but she wasn’t having it. Cover went on and we began mish. Went deep real quick and really grinded away, deep and hard. She seemed to enjoy. Stayed in variations of mish and played with speed and aggressiveness, and enjoyed it very much. Finally I felt I was going to blow so I really started to pump and exploded in the bag. Lay there for a minute before getting back in the shower to clean off.
Looks - 7
Body - 8 (had a little belly but not much)
Attitude - 7-10 (range because if you’re not into her bubbly almost fake happiness then it might turn you off)
Oral - 7 (didn’t deep throat, could have been sloppier)

House - 60
Tip - 140

Overall a good experience. Happy to know I can get a BBBJ at this spa no matter who I choose so it may become my go to.
Yes that sounds like Suki I guess she’s back. “On vacation” usually means on the “rag”. Suki is a bit of gfe, which I like. She’s ok with the vulva slide but wouldn’t let me insert naked not even a little. “I no comfortable like that”. In this day and age of panic, alarm and discomfort who could fault her. FYI to all: 210 has a card system there, like the old utopia on YS ave used to. After I think 6 sessions the next visit is free (no house $60) just $100 for the services rendered. And they honor it. I keep my card in the office with “E moo” mamasan. Since I don’t want crime scene evidence in my wallet for my wife to find. The card goes by the last 4 numbers of your burner or google phone number. They log the date and girl in each box. If you’re a frequent flier there make sure you get your vagina dividend.

Yes that sounds like Suki I guess she’s back. “On vacation” usually means on the “rag”. Suki is a bit of gfe, which I like. She’s ok with the vulva slide but wouldn’t let me insert naked not even a little. “I no comfortable like that”. In this day and age of panic, alarm and discomfort who could fault her. FYI to all: 210 has a card system there, like the old utopia on YS ave used to. After I think 6 sessions the next visit is free (no house $60) just $100 for the services rendered. And they honor it. I keep my card in the office with “E moo” mamasan. Since I don’t want crime scene evidence in my wallet for my wife to find. The card goes by the last 4 numbers of your burner or google phone number. They log the date and girl in each box. If you’re a frequent flier there make sure you get your vagina dividend.
A “Frequent Fucker“ card, genius!!!

I was in Briarcliff Manor today and saw Green Day Spa. Couldn’t find any recent reviews. I went in and the talent looked nice. Problem is someone in my home took money out of my wallet without telling me so when I went to pay I didn’t have enough. Was going to TOFTT but had to bail. Anyone been to this AMP and have any intel before I go back?