Westchester Again

Hartsdale (Gili / Massage & Bodywork) Upstairs location

Guys, I have been to HDale and reviewed a few times in the past. Read too many bad reviews of Scarsdale so avoided. YO is too exposed. Have not tried Mamaroneck or Ardsley, actually Ardsley I tried a very long time ago and they have been busted at least once since so never went back. Also Darae I reviewed. I found HDale (Gili) to be ok for basics. Any advice on others or just give it up?
============================================================

This is one of the, if not, the worst places ever.

While it's true Westchester is slim pickings to say the least, this is one of the slimmest of them all.

The women are really not attractive (to be kind), not young, and not willing, a trifecta that you never want in a place like this.

The only attractive woman there is the "mamasan" and supposedly she does not do massages.

How this place is still in business amazes me.

I guess advertising on Craig's List twice a day, every day day for weeks, with phony pic (yes, they all use phony pics) helps generate 1-time customer revenue who never come back.

I believe the person who owns this also owns other spas (in other states). Maybe those are more successful, and that money is used to support this one.

There must be better options in Westchester. Darae, as hit or miss as it is, is much better than this. Not sure about some of the newer places, and Stamford is not that far away if you are already in Hartsdale.

If you have never been to this place, don't waste your time. If they were any good, they would not have to pollute Craig's List with ads, they would have word of mongers.

To clarify further, the place I am speaking of, is upstairs, advertises on Craig's List like crazy, phone number ends in -0088.

Here's a CL link so everyone is perfectly clear. I hope this is not against policy

I do not have a grudge.

I gave an honest review. I am infrequent hobbiest, but I know what's good, and this is not it. I am not associated with any biz, and have nothing to gain from my post. It was meant to help others.

But I do know a fair amount about this place, and HOW THE GIRLS LOOK (and they don't look good) That's all I can say.

If the not good looking girls do great things, then I don't know anything about that.

And the only good looking one I have ever seen there, was the Mamasan, as previously stated. The rest were horrible looking.

Everyone always says "Your Mileage May Vary."

I gave you my "Mileage". The other posters gave you theirs.

Also, I have more posts on other boards.

Last edited:
AznFasinazn, Just to be clear, is this the one on the 2nd floor with entrance in rear lot area (wood stairs) if so then it is definetly without a doubt YMMV. Not sure when you were there, but the girls have changed maybe in the last 2-3 months. I have always had a nice time there, by the way I was there yesterday. Also by my posts you can see I get around, so I was quite surprised by your review. Anyway good luck and stay safe

I agree with you Explorer. I only had one bad time there. That was the very first time. Bad massage and no HE. After that, the regular gals I visited were perfectly good looking and gave great massages and table showers. HE was the only item on the menu which is fine with me. My favorite was Susan who has since gone. To each his own.

sorry- I don't know any places

I am new here ....just trying to pick the best place so I can not trow my money away. I will take the time to read the rules so I can become an upstanding member (pun intended) of this fine board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ossining

Hey Gents this is my first post and I just found this board. I have been to a few other boards and will be happy to share my info.

THere are 2 in ossining. I went on 2 occasions to the one on Main St. they advertise on CL but just give a phone number. I saw 2 girls, Candy a spinner and Mimi who has a bit more meat and boobs. Both TS and massages were decent. I like Mimi a bit more her massage was stronger and even did some back walking. I did some utc roaming with mimi and she even started digital insertion! Cleanup and kiss on the cheek. 60/50 will repeat.

the place on 2nd floor is decent .

the other place in Highland is a dirt place and have old ladys---info from friend.

new places in Briacliff - 3 places there - foot massage - massage only

2 other places in North St - i don't have info.

place in sommers- good , clean and nice bunnys

about mahopac , lagranville and fishkill any review of those places

now be alert- le is in the corner

Fishkill is an ok place when i went last summer not so pretty gal, did a TS, decent massage standard stuff. i think i did 60/40...didn't leave any desire to return.

place on central

couple weeks ago, tried out a place on central that advertises on CL 1052. located south of Bed Bath. half for 40/tip 40 std finish, not a very attractive staff, crappy parking. won't repeat. and don't park in the back, my mistake, you CAN park there, but you're looking into someone's living room in the property behind. not good.

any info - i dont want to go until I have a review. near rt 6.
70- 30 why pay more ? obama is not doing his part to help-

Le2010, it looks like since you have come to this board, you only ask questions or make comments about what someone else told you. You have been trying to get someone to make a list of good places, then when that did not work, you try to get a list of bad places. Then you come up with a list of places based on what everyone else said or told you. Seems like you are trying very hard to get info from everyone, How about you start trying some of these places, like we all have done and then make a comment on YOUR experience not someone else. I believe you should contribute a few usefull comments on your experience by going to these places, before you try to get info. Also whats up with you fishing around trying to manipulate someone to give info and make a list?? What is on your agenda?? I hope your not trying to create problems.