Westchester Again

Ok. Tried Sung. Had Candy. Very playful from start, too playful, immature almost. Pretty. TS was an almost HE, lots of attention below. When drying me off she made a BJ motion and giggled. It was actually a turn off. No privacy in lockers or shower areas although place was nicer than I expected, but not great. Massage was so-so. Eventual light touch and flip and HJ were very good. She even put my hands up top OTC then lifted her shirt for UTC. Came fast, completely cleaned and drained. Tipped too much, $50, not sure why. Not sure I would return, I like to actually get a good massage. She was very appreciative of tip and I was first customer of the day.

Huh?

Ok. Tried Sung. Had Candy. Very playful from start, too playful, immature almost. Pretty. TS was an almost HE, lots of attention below. When drying me off she made a BJ motion and giggled. It was actually a turn off. No privacy in lockers or shower areas although place was nicer than I expected, but not great. Massage was so-so. Eventual light touch and flip and HJ were very good. She even put my hands up top OTC then lifted her shirt for UTC. Came fast, completely cleaned and drained. Tipped too much, $50, not sure why. Not sure I would return, I like to actually get a good massage. She was very appreciative of tip and I was first customer of the day.
I think that would be a turn on IMHO.

There's a second massage spot now open in Mohegan Lake about a block from Graceful Service. Tucked in with the tanning shop and the tattoo parlor.

Plus the old Hilltop Spa in Shrub Oak seems to be open again, but not sure if it's still a spa.

If only I had money and time...

Hilltop is gone and the person doing the massages only rents a room, on an as need basis. The other place seems like a legitimate spa since the sign says spa AND nails. So, what do you all think? Is that a place where "extras" can be had?

They advertise massage on CL. My bet is "extras" can be had, but I'm a little ways away from being able to find out.

I'm interested in the Aloha Spa in Cortland Manor. TS and the whole shebang, supposedly.

I may swing by this week, you know, TOFTT. I'll report back if I do.
I went by on Tuesday evening, around 7pm. The place, called Aloha Spa, was closed. I may try again next week, even though it's not a very convenient location for me. Good to know what options are available in the wider neighborhood...

TK

Thanks for the word Tom, saved me a bunch of time. The location did seem a bit odd for this type of place, butting up (no pun intended) against a quiet residential neighborhood.

I liked the quote they got from the business owner: "It's a clean place," she said, "It's a new operation. I don't know anything about prostitution ." Uh huh.

The 5 comments to the article were also all along the lines of "leave them alone," or "what's wrong with a happy ending?" I'm inclined to agree. Oh well, next up? Suggestions anyone?

Anyone have experience at this Briarcliff Manor place advertising on CL? Phone search here turned up nothing.

917-916-2661

518A N. State Rd. Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510

Thanks.

D54

Been away for a while. Took a break. Got too addicted and therefore too expensive. Anyway went to my old haunt darae. Been going here for 9 or 10 years. Have seen just about every one who's worked there. Yumi was my all time favorite. Always fun, understood your mood and had great technique. She could sing well also. Anyway the last two sessions, one with Helen and one with Julie were fantastic. That's not my gripe. When I arrived I was greeted by some 100 year old short fat lady who only said "gimmie money". On top of that she smelled bad. Now I can put that aside for now, but that's got to change. When Yumi stopped taking appointment she worked the front desk. I could be gone for 9 months and she always remembered me. Even knew my voice on the phone. Always a hug and a pleasant greeting - always. Never pushing "gimmie money now". What are you girls doing. Get rid of the grandma please. It just brings you down to see that coming in the door.

Last edited:
Just TOFTT. That address has had advertised places for a very long time. If they have been able to stay there that long they can't be that bad, right? So long as it is convenient....