Westchester Again

lower county

Thanks db1177. So you are not a fan of any of the AMP's in Elmsford, Hartsdale, Scarsdale...?
Not really. most of them are either over priced with haggling or too close to shabby without any chic.

Yoyo was also a disappointment. D54 okay. Sung is a pricey haggle ride. with CT were closer.

I guess to each his own. I went to Sung once, no haggling, great TS although not private, ok massage with UTC up top....D54 been a few times, never good in any way for me. A place in HDale great TS and massage, HE but no extras. Fine for me. A few friends like YoYo so will try and report back.

Last edited:
There are two places I'm scoping out for potential visits on North State Rd. in Briarcliff Manor: 518A & 565 - they may be related. Also a CL listing for Armonk, near the 3S exit, I suppose somewhere in the office park there, phone ends in 6051. If anyone as any info, pls share. Otherwise I'll report back here. Not expecting much of course, but it's a fun little game anyway.

Another one bites the dust.... for now....

So Westchester gets a little less fun each day....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.lohud.com/article/2009121...68/1018/NEWS02

December 14, 2009

Two charged with prostiution at White Plains massage parlor

Richard Liebson
rliebson@lohud.com Two Queens women were arrested Saturday evening after they allegedly offered sex for cash to undercover White Plains cops.
Zhenai Piao, 47, and Shu Zi Cui, 40, were both charged with prostitution, a misdemeanor, at the Spring Health Center, a massage parlor at 305 Central Ave.
Police investigating the center posed as customers shortly after 6 p.m. and arrested the women after they allegedly offered to perform sex acts for money, police said.

Yoyo Review

Went 1pm yesterday. Professional, clean place. Best TS ever. Not very sensual but almost a full body massage with water, scrub gloves, soap..... Cleaned my member and his pals thoroughly, although not sensuously. Massage was mediocre, HR mechanical but something about it made me finish fast which was fine for me. A totally therapeutic experience. Gina dressed in a white almost nurse-looking outfit. As stated, non sensual. If the massage itself were better I might return but really, the TS was the best part. Still I tipped $40, probably too much. Paid $75 with CC.

Last edited:
Seems like one of those two places in Mohegan lake has gotten a table shower. I know it ain't the one next to the tattoo parlor that wants $50/hh. Must be the one over the DJ. Was there twice b4 but never got an inkling of a TS. Must be new.

Third time's a charm

hey pank! glad you got yours in:

http://www.lohud.com/article/201001...tlandt-spa-3rd-time--make-prostitution-arrest

CORTLANDT — Westchester County police arrested three women at an Oregon Road spa Wednesday night after one of them offered sex to an undercover officer for $80, police said today.

It marked the third time since October 2008 that county police have arrested persons on prostitution and other charges at the Aloha Spa at 1201 Oregon Road, police spokesman Kieran O'Leary said.

In the latest incident, undercover detectives visited the spa around 9 p.m. Wednesday and paid $80 for massages from Suntong Hyang, 55, and Myoung Lee, 43. Police said that Lee subsequently offered to provide sex for another $80.

Police charged Hyang, Lee and the manager, Eun Rho, 41, all of Queens, with unauthorized practice of a profession, a felony, because they offered massage services without the required state license, police said.

Lee was additionally charged with prostitution, a misdemeanor, police said.

They were released without bail and ordered to appear in Town Court on Feb. 26.

I saw an add for a new place on Battle ave, so I decided to call and make an appt. last week. It is 40/HH and 60/HR, kind of wierd making an appt. because a man who barely speaks english answers the phone. Massage was ok, but when it came time to turn around she would not HR, I tried but she kept saying oh no not here. Meanwhile they advertise in the adult section. Typical!!

Last edited:
New place opened in YO near library. Fairly conspicuous location similar to one nearby near school except this one has blacked out windows. I plan on trying soon. 1st one to TOFTT please post review.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/thp/1552180298.html
Hey OKPANKY, I went to this place last tuesday,pretty shabby looking place inside, the girl was sitting at a desk as soon as you walk in, decent looking told me her name was michelle, she was 35, has 3 kids and it was very slow. Gave me an average massage, had to plead and talk her into HJ, which I hate to do, it ruins the mood, could not touch her, we went over the hour because of the pleading part, the HJ sucked and then she has the nerve to charge me for the extra 15 minutes we went over. I will not go back, maybe YMMV but becareful with the time.

toftt

I saw an add for a new place on Battle ave, so I decided to call and make an appt. last week. It is 40/HH and 60/HR, kind of wierd making an appt. because a man who barely speaks english answers the phone. Massage was ok, but when it came time to turn around she would not HR, I tried but she kept saying oh no not here. Meanwhile they advertise in the adult section. Typical!!
Hi, went earlier today, 60 at the door
had Tina, late 40's looks like a 5, nice and ok massage BUTcurtain for door and walls were a foot short to the ceiling so you heard everything going on. Ugly boss man at desk wasnt too sure about HR asked her and she kept looking at the curtain to see if boss was looking in, that was a turn off, so i stopped her due to she was more scared than into it, kept saying sorry and somrthing about next time it will be better. left 20.