Westchester Again

Just TOFTT. That address has had advertised places for a very long time. If they have been able to stay there that long they can't be that bad, right? So long as it is convenient....
I'll give it a shot (so to speak), when I get the chance. And, of course, I'll report back here.

Well, I don't know if it will sway anyone to visit, but I TOFFT at Aloha in Cortlandt Manor Saturday night. I should preface this by saying that I'm a relative noob at AMPing, and don't consider myself to have reached true monger status yet. Although I've learned enough here on UG to help me navigate the basics of this world, I've yet to come into my own. I'm a somewhat slow learner.

Upon arrival, I'm greeted by a short, thick and decidedly unattractive woman in a vinyl apron. Apparently the mamasan in washerwoman's clothing. I'm praying under my breath that she's not the one who will be serving me, but in the warrior spirit of TOFFT, I paid my $50 for 30 minutes, and followed her to a room just beyond the lobby. The door closes; I undress and lay upon the wide massage table, which has several towels layered on it, and a partially covered open headrest.

The place feels clean and decently appointed. The rooms are real rooms, with doors, and even some holiday decorations to give a homey feel. My only complaint about the environment was that it was too cold, even for a slightly furry guy such as me.

The door opens behind me, I rise up on my elbows and turn to accept my punishment, but my gaze meets a quite attractive and slim woman with a big smile. She asks me to get up so she can place one more towel on the table, over the two already there. As she does so, I see she's wearing loose and very short shorts, and a t-shirt. I lay back down, and she promptly mounts my back to begin the massage. Her smooth thighs feel warm and very nice along my sides as her small hands begin a rather weak and uninspired massage. This doesn't bother me, though, and I'm smiling as I ponder what already appears to be a pretty good chance for extras. She performs a few unlubricated rote pushes and rubs on my back, moves down to the glutes, which she spends a fair amount of time squeezing, then down to the legs and back up again. About 10 minutes of this, then time for the flip.

I get a much better look at her from my new vantage point. She's on the table again, leaning over my torso, giving me a great view of her legs and ass. I take the opportunity to let my hands roam across this very smooth and toned territory, and meet no resistance doing so. Although she's a bit skinnier than I generally prefer, her nicely tanned and very smooth skin melted any problems I feel about that. After a few cursory abdominal and leg strokes, she places her cute, round face over mine, and with alarmingly large eyes looking right into mine, she asks what I want? "Um, hand?" I say, then quickly amend that with "or mouth." Without hesitation, she says ok, and she leaves the room, leaving me alone for several minutes.

As I lay waiting, I ponder my situation: I'm apparently about to receive my first massage with extras beyond a hand job, which I wasn't necessarily looking, or prepared, for. But once again buoyed by the spirit of truth-seeking for my fellow UG'ers (not to mention the need for a nice release), I quickly resolve to bite the bullet.

When she returns, she wipes down my crotch with a warm, wet cloth, and removes her shorts, leaving her in small and slightly loose in the crotch panties. She gets back into her previous position, bent over across my mid-section with her ass and legs easily accessible, and she starts kissing my chest and nipples. As she does so, my hand is making time with her ass and, over her panties, her pussy.

Some more nipple and neck kissing on her part, and then comes the commercial interruption. Her big round eyes once again hovering closely over mine, she asks how much I'm going to spend. Caught off-guard by this well-timed question, I quickly try to recall the accumulated knowledge I've gathered on UG about how to handle this particular maneuver, but rather than hem and haw while the somewhat GFE tone she's struck so far completely dries up, I resort to calculating how much I had left in my pocket after paying the $50 house fee. So, forgetting that I'm only there for a 30 minute session, and not fast enough to remember the going rate for a CBJ in such circumstances, I blurt out "75 dollars." She laughs a little, and, as I wonder why, I take the edge off by saying "you're laughing" as I grab her ass once again. "It's ok" she says, and she moves to position herself between my legs.

Once there, she removes her shirt, revealing a truly lovely pair of real B/Cs with very nice nipples. She moves down between my legs and begins lightly licking my balls and thighs, which felt very good. After a little more of this, she reaches under the table to get what I assume will be a condom, but she produces a sheet of saran wrap(!). She lightly gift-wraps my penis and begins working it in and out of her mouth. I'm trying to get into it, but as it's the first time I've been wrapped like a leftover during a sexual act, I'm finding it a bit hard to concentrate. She's not positioned well for manual access, and my attempts to reach her breasts are only briefly successful. As lovely as she looks working my semi-erect plasticized member, the setup isn't working for me. I ask if she'll use her hand first. She unwraps me and gets some lube, and begins some manual stimulation from the same between-the-legs position. I get a good view of her breasts this way and a little thigh action, which does the job, getting me to pop after a few minutes, and before she even has the chance to get me completely erect.

She carefully cleans me up with a wet wash cloth, and helps me up. We finally chat and joke a bit as she helps me get dressed. Her name is Lee, and she's been here a week, from Los Angeles. I tell her I hope she stays a while, because I'd like to come back and see her again. I fetch the remaining cash from my pocket, a little regretful that I'd committed to such a tip, but I write it off as an investment for my next time around. With a little more foresight, I probably would have left 60, leaving the larger tips for the longer and more "complete" sessions. She drops it on the table without looking at it, and gives me a hug and kiss (I'm now "baby"), and, feeling a little sheepish, I make my way to the lobby.

The mamasan gives me a coach-like pat on the back on my way out, and as I fish out my keys I realize I only gave Lee 65, as there was a 10 still in my pocket. I took the liberty of picking up a cheeseburger at Wendy's on my way home. All-in-all, not a bad visit, and I'll certainly return for a longer session and table shower, hopefully with Lee, to see what else may be on the menu.

I didn’t see any other girls while I was there, but I’m hoping they are as nice as Lee. We’ll see. I also hope they don't get any more flack from LE. They're in a pretty low-key setup, and though they're situated at the edge of a residential district, I can't imagine the level of activity they bring being that off the charts for a commercial building in that area. Anyway, if any of you decide to visit, let us know.

Last edited:
Fantastic review. What time of day was this? Any concern of the residents of the neighborhood eyeballing you and calling LE?
Thanks okp, I was there around 11pm. There was one other car in the lot when I got there, and I did a drive-by first to ensure things were quiet. I parked in a dark corner of the lot and saw no one as I entered the place. It would feel much more exposed during the day.

Location location location...

Anyone have experience at this Briarcliff Manor place advertising on CL? Phone search here turned up nothing.

917-916-2661

518A N. State Rd. Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510

Thanks.
Driving up to check it out, I see it is almost directly across from Town of Ossining P.D. Parking is in rear out of street sight, but it's a bit close to the bacon for my liking. Did not even stop rolling.

Thanks okp, I was there around 11pm. There was one other car in the lot when I got there, and I did a drive-by first to ensure things were quiet. I parked in a dark corner of the lot and saw no one as I entered the place. It would feel much more exposed during the day.
I always park somewhere else, maybe down the street, and walk to the place. I've heard too many stories about license plates being written down by neighbors and neighboring business owners. I haven't been to this one, just my usual routine when I head out.

On the topic of busts, does anyone know why almost all places get busted within months, but places like D54 and Sung have been in business for years without ever having a problem from LE? There is NO WAY LE doesn't know about those two.

Most reviews say the opposite of how I feel in comparing D54 and Sung. Most people seem to rate D54 much more highly, and I disagree with this.
Most of my trips to D54 (I don't go there anymore), the TS has been quick/careless (too cold or hot), the tables are too hard, the "massage" is often a formality and the proceed to the extras too soon. Actually, I don't think that in my dozen times there that any of the girls knew how to give a massage. I've been out the door less than 45 minutes after coming in, and that's including paying and changing time. The location is good in that it's an easy building to sneak into discreetly and there is never anyone around.
At Sung, again most of the time, everything is just great. The TS is thorough and teasing, water temp is just right or they make it right if I complain. The tables are cushier and much more comfy. And they really give you the amount of time you pay for and they never haggle or even mention the tip during the massage. The massage is very professional and my back and neck always feel better afterwards. The location is ok, it's a very high traffic area with many shops and restaurants nearby. There is a back door too.

I always park somewhere else, maybe down the street, and walk to the place. I've heard too many stories about license plates being written down by neighbors and neighboring business owners. I haven't been to this one, just my usual routine when I head out.

On the topic of busts, does anyone know why almost all places get busted within months, but places like D54 and Sung have been in business for years without ever having a problem from LE? There is NO WAY LE doesn't know about those two.

Most reviews say the opposite of how I feel in comparing D54 and Sung. Most people seem to rate D54 much more highly, and I disagree with this.
Most of my trips to D54 (I don't go there anymore), the TS has been quick/careless (too cold or hot), the tables are too hard, the "massage" is often a formality and the proceed to the extras too soon. Actually, I don't think that in my dozen times there that any of the girls knew how to give a massage. I've been out the door less than 45 minutes after coming in, and that's including paying and changing time. The location is good in that it's an easy building to sneak into discreetly and there is never anyone around.
At Sung, again most of the time, everything is just great. The TS is thorough and teasing, water temp is just right or they make it right if I complain. The tables are cushier and much more comfy. And they really give you the amount of time you pay for and they never haggle or even mention the tip during the massage. The massage is very professional and my back and neck always feel better afterwards. The location is ok, it's a very high traffic area with many shops and restaurants nearby. There is a back door too.
Either D54 + Sung pay off LE or they are smart in knowing who is LE at the door. D54 was very careful with me as they did not remember me but Sung, the one time I went, treated me like I was a regular. Who knows. I agree wholeheartedly with you on D54, stopped going. Sung, my issue was lack of privacy at locker and in TS and I found the massage not so good. I have heard from friends that Yoyo in Elmsford is good but has not gotten good reviews on UG. The place in YO near the school, one girl gives a great massage and HR with no other extras. Actually, she has given me the best massages and her HE's are adequate enough for me. No TS but fairly private even though near a school.

I have heard from friends that Yoyo in Elmsford is good but has not gotten good reviews on UG.
Because each of us has a very personal take on what makes a good AMP experience (in other words, it's an extremely subjective hobby), it's not always a given that one person's experience will have any bearing whatsoever on another person's experience at the same location. This is largely based on the variations in each of our expectations. What makes my Yoyo experience fine might make it undesirable for you. That's why, in my opinion, fairly detailed descriptions of a person's experience, highlighted by their opinion of what was happening, make the best kind of review. I'm free to discount their opinion, but I still have the description which might illustrate ways a particular AMP or provider might work just fine for me.

Anyway, this rant is just a long way of saying YMMV, especially at Yoho. They've been open for a while, so they must be doing something right. I got a HE my first time and every subsequent time there, but clearly nothing much else has been on the menu, at least not yet. It's clean, relatively private (inside), and the worker bees make an effort to isolate mongers as much as possible. The help is reasonably attractive (the two I've seen anyway), and at least one of them provides a decent TS and an excellent ending (sorry, don't remember her name now, but she's the shorter one).

Anyway, that's just my 46¢ on the subject...

TK

The funky thing about this Aloha place is, that parking elsewhere and walking over would make a person even more conspicuous that parking in the lot. The building is shared by a few businesses, so unless you're there at odd hours, there's a chance you'd be there anyway to visit another business. My plan, if I'm able to go back, is to repeat my previous effort: go closer to closing time when there's less local neighborhood traffic. Luckily, they're open until midnight.

Because each of us has a very personal take on what makes a good AMP experience (in other words, it's an extremely subjective hobby), it's not always a given that one person's experience will have any bearing whatsoever on another person's experience at the same location. This is largely based on the variations in each of our expectations. What makes my Yoyo experience fine might make it undesirable for you. That's why, in my opinion, fairly detailed descriptions of a person's experience, highlighted by their opinion of what was happening, make the best kind of review. I'm free to discount their opinion, but I still have the description which might illustrate ways a particular AMP or provider might work just fine for me.

Anyway, this rant is just a long way of saying YMMV, especially at Yoho. They've been open for a while, so they must be doing something right. I got a HE my first time and every subsequent time there, but clearly nothing much else has been on the menu, at least not yet. It's clean, relatively private (inside), and the worker bees make an effort to isolate mongers as much as possible. The help is reasonably attractive (the two I've seen anyway), and at least one of them provides a decent TS and an excellent ending (sorry, don't remember her name now, but she's the shorter one).

Anyway, that's just my 46¢ on the subject...

TK
Agreed regarding part 1. Regarding part 2, a friend of mine just went to Yoyo for his first time and claims he got a bj, not sure if covered or not. Did not know they had TS. Maybe I will give it a shot. I like a TS, the only ones I have been to here are Sung, D54 and a place in Hartsdale that was called Gigi I think.

Last edited:
Sorry for the machine-gun posts, but there's something else bugging me about the state of the union in Westchester, at least as regards AMPing, or "parloring" in general. Regarding FS providers, I can sort of see why LE would be interested in them. I say sort of because, while I don't agree with the premise that prostitution should be completely illegal, some reasonable restrictions on the activity make sense. But a R&T is a fairly innocuous sexual activity, and I don't see how parlors that engage in this particular treatment harm society and therefore warrant the attention LE bestows on them. Quite the opposite, I'd say they (along with the more FS providers) actually perform some good by keeping testosterone levels lower in general.

I know I'm preaching to the choir here, so thanks for letting me bend your ear.

Last edited:
Sorry for the machine-gun posts, but there's something else bugging me about the state of the union in Westchester, at least as regards AMPing, or "parloring" in general. Regarding FS providers, I can sort of see why LE would be interested in them. I say sort of because, while I don't agree with the premise that prostitution should be completely illegal, some reasonable restrictions on the activity make sense. But a R&T is a fairly innocuous sexual activity, and I don't see how parlors that engage in this particular treatment harm society and therefore warrant the attention LE bestows on them. Quite the opposite, I'd say they (along with the more FS providers) actually perform some good by keeping testosterone levels lower in general.

I know I'm preaching to the choir here, so thanks for letting me bend your ear.

No one want one in their neighborhood or building for their kids to see.

No one want one in their neighborhood or building for their kids to see.
Agreed, which perhaps explains why some places get more attention than others. A second floor location above a bike shop, if they're not too obvious, might mitigate the need to pay anyone off to stay away.

I plan on giving YoYo in Elmsford a try very soon and will post a review then. I have never seen any reviews of Ossining. Anyone have any thoughts on the 2 places that advertise on CL in Ossining?

Last edited:
Ossining rte 9

Been to the one right on Route 9, halfway up the hill as you head north. Ain't worth the hassle. unattractive middle aged overweight masseuse and minimally maintained space. too much traffic nearby. Save your cash, CT offers better, or NYC. Westchester is an almost desolate wasteland of AMPS.

I made another visit to Aloha Monday evening. I called beforehand to see if "Lee," the girl I saw before, was there, but the mamasan didn't seem to understand or know who I was talking about. She said that there was only one girl there - Ella. WTF, I decided to go anyway and sample what else was available.

Ella, like Lee, was relatively young, definitely no older than 27 or 28, which itself is a nice change of pace from the other Westchester AMPs I've either been to or heard about here.

Without getting into every detail, I went for a full hour session, including a table shower. 80 house to mamasan. The table shower was ok, more business than personal, but she took her time and hit all the important spots. She dried me and we went back to the room. I was able to confirm that all the rooms have solid doors and full walls, a plus.

Ella has a slightly quirky personal style, she's a bit abrupt and her non-massage touches can be a bit jerky, but it wasn't too irritating, just noticeable. She's pretty in a non-standard way, about 5' 5", long reddish hair, slim with wide hips, a soft belly and nice little B titties. The little gold tips on the end of her eyelashes were a little strange, but hey, whatever rocks her boat.

Her massage technique, while not what I would consider "professional," was passing. She started by walking on my back, which felt pretty good; she took her time and her movements were smooth (in this case) and hit a few spots that needed attention. I'm glad she removed her stiletto sandals first though...

What followed from there was basically a standard AMP massage. Her first movement, though, standing at the head of the table, was to slide her hands down my back and grab my ass, then give it a little smack. I guess she liked it, as that became sort of a theme of the massage, she'd pause now and then to get in a few squeezes and pats. 20 minutes or so later, after the flip, it became clear this place seems to have standardized on mid-massage negotiations, so just keep that in mind; she was quiet and easy-going about it, but a number was clearly expected before we moved on to the next stage. She seemed satisfied with the number 50 for a shirtless HJ. She lubed, I played easily with the titties and OTC elsewhere, and she got the job done, but it wasn't much to write home about.

After the cleanup, she spent another 10 minutes working on my face/neck and arms. She rolled me on my side so she could get in a few more gropes of my butt, and this action continued even as she helped me on with my clothes. Making conversation, I asked her if she likes ass, and she said "ass, no, butt, yes." Aha, an important distinction. I joked that if she kept it up I'd have to charge her next time.

Tip to Ella, holding hands to the lobby door, farewell from the mamasan and I was back out in the cold again. For the youth, general enthusiasm, and the potential for further extras I've found here at Aloha, I'd have to say I'll probably be a repeat offender.