Westchester Again

This forum has been very quiet. I have frequented D54 in the past, and posted some reviews.... but due to some health issues, have not been in a long time. Planning a visit in the next week or so but happened to come across New Palace online, and it is down the street. Nobody has posted about this place so before I TOFTT, thought I'd inquire. Thanks.

What’d they hike the price to? $80?
No still $75 house. But I was getting FS from a short Korean atf there consistently for 100 bucks tip. Then after a year she’s like this is special service only for you I need more. Like 50 bucks more. For that price it better be BBFS. Which I did once when the condom broke and she let me continue and said “no cum inside”. Unfortunately, that was only a one shot deal. In all fairness though, her BBJ was top shelf.

No still $75 house. But I was getting FS from a short Korean atf there consistently for 100 bucks tip. Then after a year she’s like this is special service only for you I need more. Like 50 bucks more. For that price it better be BBFS. Which I did once when the condom broke and she let me continue and said “no cum inside”. Unfortunately, that was only a one shot deal. In all fairness though, her BBJ was top shelf.
Well, $100 FS is a steal.

Was planning on writing a review but yesterday was a bust. Went to New Palace, was told next appointment would be hours later, even though few cars were parked there. The place on the outside, in the front, looked a bit exposed and the woman on the phone sounded like I was bothering her. Maybe she was working on someone and there's no mamasan. I think there is a back entrance but I passed on the place. Went to D54, parked in the back, and when I saw the "talent" walking in, I decided to pass there as well. There doesn't seem to be any R+T up here that are clean, safe and have providers you actually want to look at.

Ok, had to scratch the itch. Called New Palace, they said come whenever, they were not busy on this rainy Saturday afternoon. Asked if I wanted the TS, I said yes, Tina seemed like she really didn't want to do it but whatever. It was fine, nothing special. Massage was mediocre at best. 10-15 minutes of mediocre kneading, than straight to ST. Asked if I wanted her naked, I said yes, she says how much, I say how much, she says $100, I say fine. I hate the haggling BS. She strips down to her panties. Ok body, soft skin, pleasant enough. I roamed at will. She's pushing me to lay down for the HJ, asks if I want to get sucked, I say sure, she says $50 more. Knowing I would pop fast, I passed on the offer, she said ok next time. Jerked me off in about 15 seconds. Wipes me down with hot towel, and hands me my clothes. Now remember, the place is empty. I look at my watch, and a total, of 30 minutes elapsed since I walked in. I said wow that's fast, she just smiled, offered me a candy and said have a good weekend. I will not return unless I am really itchy again.

Ok, had to scratch the itch. Called New Palace, they said come whenever, they were not busy on this rainy Saturday afternoon. Asked if I wanted the TS, I said yes, Tina seemed like she really didn't want to do it but whatever. It was fine, nothing special. Massage was mediocre at best. 10-15 minutes of mediocre kneading, than straight to ST. Asked if I wanted her naked, I said yes, she says how much, I say how much, she says $100, I say fine. I hate the haggling BS. She strips down to her panties. Ok body, soft skin, pleasant enough. I roamed at will. She's pushing me to lay down for the HJ, asks if I want to get sucked, I say sure, she says $50 more. Knowing I would pop fast, I passed on the offer, she said ok next time. Jerked me off in about 15 seconds. Wipes me down with hot towel, and hands me my clothes. Now remember, the place is empty. I look at my watch, and a total, of 30 minutes elapsed since I walked in. I said wow that's fast, she just smiled, offered me a candy and said have a good weekend. I will not return unless I am really itchy again.
I forgot to add that house fee was $70. And it looked like when I was done, she remade the same sheets in the room.

"BEST SERVICE EVER" 211 Westchester Ave, Port Chester, NY 10573 - 914-426-6219

Provider: Si Si - House $60; Tip $40

I'm near to Port Chester, and noticed two new ads on a site, so hit this place first. Right next to the fire house, paid parking on the street which is busy with a few Latino or Brazilian food outlets and a lot of takeout. I snagged a spot for 1.5 hrs just to 'play it safe'.

Well, as I imagined, Port Chester didn't disappoint: just as shabby, run down, and slovenly as an AMP can get, although I daresay I find this to be true more often than not.

Si Si was slow to come to the locked door behind the front counter. There's a small waiting room, a storefront place with signage. She is older. Probably 50, 5', 2" or so. Body: hard to say as my mongering anatomy skills stink, but sort of thick bodied, not a big chest at all. Built like a banana if I can think of a metaphor.

I was not 'hot to trot' with this one, and figured I'd get as much out of my house fee as I could. She spent about 20 minutes rubbing my back with one hand, and texting with the other. What a blessed experience!

I joked with her. She's a nice gal, would certainly offer just about anything methinks. I lay there planning on doing the flip and HJ finish, if the price was right.

The table was sturdy. and the room itself clean. There are maybe 4-5 'rooms' with walls. The ceilings look like they are about to come down, and I'm just glad noting crawled over me aside from her hand.

She knew I was game for the finale, and asked so. I asked if $40 "is okay" and she was fine. Went to business, and did not bitch or moan as I may have taken 6-7 minutes to pop.

Was friendly about toweling me, and asked me to come back. I probably won't, mainly because this is so out in the open, kinda really grimy, and with the fire house next door... I just wonder how long before there's some kind of shakedown.

There's another place advertising on King St. I will go there next.

"BEST SERVICE EVER" 211 Westchester Ave, Port Chester, NY 10573 - 914-426-6219

Provider: Si Si - House $60; Tip $40

I'm near to Port Chester, and noticed two new ads on a site, so hit this place first. Right next to the fire house, paid parking on the street which is busy with a few Latino or Brazilian food outlets and a lot of takeout. I snagged a spot for 1.5 hrs just to 'play it safe'.

Well, as I imagined, Port Chester didn't disappoint: just as shabby, run down, and slovenly as an AMP can get, although I daresay I find this to be true more often than not.

Si Si was slow to come to the locked door behind the front counter. There's a small waiting room, a storefront place with signage. She is older. Probably 50, 5', 2" or so. Body: hard to say as my mongering anatomy skills stink, but sort of thick bodied, not a big chest at all. Built like a banana if I can think of a metaphor.

I was not 'hot to trot' with this one, and figured I'd get as much out of my house fee as I could. She spent about 20 minutes rubbing my back with one hand, and texting with the other. What a blessed experience!

I joked with her. She's a nice gal, would certainly offer just about anything methinks. I lay there planning on doing the flip and HJ finish, if the price was right.

The table was sturdy. and the room itself clean. There are maybe 4-5 'rooms' with walls. The ceilings look like they are about to come down, and I'm just glad noting crawled over me aside from her hand.

She knew I was game for the finale, and asked so. I asked if $40 "is okay" and she was fine. Went to business, and did not bitch or moan as I may have taken 6-7 minutes to pop.

Was friendly about toweling me, and asked me to come back. I probably won't, mainly because this is so out in the open, kinda really grimy, and with the fire house next door... I just wonder how long before there's some kind of shakedown.

There's another place advertising on King St. I will go there next.
BEST SERVICE EVER, LOL

1731 Central Park Ave, Yonkers

Just had the worst experience of my life at an AMP. First I waited 10 minutes for someone to come in and her name is Anni. She then told me .60 1 hour. I gave her the money upfront. Walked out, another 10 minutes and then she came back. She then proceeded to start the massage. No table shower was offered. I’ve never had a worse massage in my life. It wasn’t even like she was kneading my body. It felt like she was digging her fingers into me. She dug her thumb so deep into my body. Her fingers were so bony it was like I was getting stabbed by 1 million mosquitoes all at once. When she went down to my thighs, that was the worst experience ever. She kept digging her thumb into one spot on my thigh. She proceeded to start doing soft touch which was a really soft tops. It was more like scratching my skin. I felt like someone was racking the flesh out of my body. I felt like a fresh kill when deer season opens up, being hung upside down to be skinned. I do flip she tells me 1.4 bj. I say 1.4 no condoms she said no to be with a condom. I said no I don’t want that. I asked her how much for a HJ She says 1. I said no way, she said I could touch all over and she will takeoff all of her clothes. I said OK as I’m here I might as well get my rocks off. Oh btw, while I was waiting that long 10 minutes I was listening next door to a guy was railing a girl really good, I mean it sounded like it was really good, her moans and his grunts really got me going. She told me it’s her first time here she couldn’t find any oil or lube. She wanted to give me an HJ with lotion, I said no find oil I already gave her the hundred honestly, I just wanted to get up at walk out of there. I look at the clock and she started the soft touch 25 minutes into the session. I’m thinking to myself,she can’t find any oil, maybe she’s trying to stall out tired. Eventually, she finds some lube and starts with HJ. She sits in a certain way where I couldn’t even feel her hairy mound. I couldn’t even feel her saggy tits. I just laid there and was thinking about what I was hearing next door and how that could’ve been me eventually I pop. She proceeds to do a mediocre cleanup and she’s looking at the clock. I already know she’s trying to get me on time. She proceeds to do the worst front massage I ever got. It was like getting shot with 1000 BBs. She then tells me it’s over. I look at the time it’s literally only been a half hour. She tells me one hour is 45 minutes. She doesn’t speak any English. She’s using a translator app. I don’t feel like arguing with someone that doesn’t speak English. I walk out. I talk to mama she doesn’t speak English either. I ask her what hour is 60 she says yes I said I don’t stay 1 hour. I stay only half hour, she doesn’t understand anything I’m saying. The girl comes out and says OK, I’ll give you 10 minute massage. How does she speak now?!? It’s perfect English now!?! I tell her no I don’t want 10 minute massage. It’s not about the massage, It’s about the principle one hour is 60. I just walk out upset mama is smiling the whole entire time. She doesn’t speak any English she gives me a card as I walk out. I just thru it away when I walked out.To all my Westchester hobbyists do not go to this place, 1.6 I spent and didn’t get my rocks off. I had to use my imagination to get my rocks off. I should’ve just went home and jerked off. Or I should just pay the crackhead five dollars for a handy. I will never go to this place ever again.

billyS

Reign of Terror
1731 Central Park Ave, Yonkers

Just had the worst experience of my life at an AMP. First I waited 10 minutes for someone to come in and her name is Anni. She then told me .60 1 hour. I gave her the money upfront. Walked out, another 10 minutes and then she came back. She then proceeded to start the massage. No table shower was offered. I’ve never had a worse massage in my life. It wasn’t even like she was kneading my body. It felt like she was digging her fingers into me. She dug her thumb so deep into my body. Her fingers were so bony it was like I was getting stabbed by 1 million mosquitoes all at once. When she went down to my thighs, that was the worst experience ever. She kept digging her thumb into one spot on my thigh. She proceeded to start doing soft touch which was a really soft tops. It was more like scratching my skin. I felt like someone was racking the flesh out of my body. I felt like a fresh kill when deer season opens up, being hung upside down to be skinned. I do flip she tells me 1.4 bj. I say 1.4 no condoms she said no to be with a condom. I said no I don’t want that. I asked her how much for a HJ She says 1. I said no way, she said I could touch all over and she will takeoff all of her clothes. I said OK as I’m here I might as well get my rocks off. Oh btw, while I was waiting that long 10 minutes I was listening next door to a guy was railing a girl really good, I mean it sounded like it was really good, her moans and his grunts really got me going. She told me it’s her first time here she couldn’t find any oil or lube. She wanted to give me an HJ with lotion, I said no find oil I already gave her the hundred honestly, I just wanted to get up at walk out of there. I look at the clock and she started the soft touch 25 minutes into the session. I’m thinking to myself,she can’t find any oil, maybe she’s trying to stall out tired. Eventually, she finds some lube and starts with HJ. She sits in a certain way where I couldn’t even feel her hairy mound. I couldn’t even feel her saggy tits. I just laid there and was thinking about what I was hearing next door and how that could’ve been me eventually I pop. She proceeds to do a mediocre cleanup and she’s looking at the clock. I already know she’s trying to get me on time. She proceeds to do the worst front massage I ever got. It was like getting shot with 1000 BBs. She then tells me it’s over. I look at the time it’s literally only been a half hour. She tells me one hour is 45 minutes. She doesn’t speak any English. She’s using a translator app. I don’t feel like arguing with someone that doesn’t speak English. I walk out. I talk to mama she doesn’t speak English either. I ask her what hour is 60 she says yes I said I don’t stay 1 hour. I stay only half hour, she doesn’t understand anything I’m saying. The girl comes out and says OK, I’ll give you 10 minute massage. How does she speak now?!? It’s perfect English now!?! I tell her no I don’t want 10 minute massage. It’s not about the massage, It’s about the principle one hour is 60. I just walk out upset mama is smiling the whole entire time. She doesn’t speak any English she gives me a card as I walk out. I just thru it away when I walked out.To all my Westchester hobbyists do not go to this place, 1.6 I spent and didn’t get my rocks off. I had to use my imagination to get my rocks off. I should’ve just went home and jerked off. Or I should just pay the crackhead five dollars for a handy. I will never go to this place ever again.
Why are you so upset, you get what you pay for. Only 60¢ for a massage and a $1 for the cbj?

Thanks for the review but please don't use code for the damages
Say $60 not .6 etc.

Perfect Spa - 628-788-7888
Yonkers, NY

Can’t believe this threads been quiet for almost 5 months. Well, I’ve started to notice some new spots opening up and the feeling came across me, so I decided to TOFTT.

This starts out with a random siting of a Chinese woman roaming around a CVS and parking lot, wearing black yoga pants and a purple top. She was attractive enough and made me wonder if she was a SW. So when I came out of CVS I drove slowly and asked if she needed a ride. Obviously didn’t speak much English and said no and pointed across the street. It looked like an apartment complex so I figured this wasn’t going anywhere.
Do some errands and about an hour later decide to circle back to see if she is still there. Then I see it. Across the street in an apartment complex is Perfect Spa. Who’d have thought to look there for a R&T!! I do some quick searches for reviews but nothing comes up. Now, of course, jr is screaming to come out and I cave. I park across the street in the shopping center and walk over.
Kinda of weird going into the building but there’s an acupuncturist next door so I guess they think it’ll provide cover for them. I ring the bell and a very short, maybe 4’11” spinner, late 40’s or 50’s opens up. She’s attractive but it was looking for the woman I saw earlier. I ask about a taller woman and she goes and gets her. She opens the door, recognizes me, and give me a big hug, grabbing my ass, which I reciprocate, and then rubbing my cock, to which I give her breasts a gentle squeeze.
Her name is YuYu, she’s about 5’7”, thin but has a little paunch, flat ass, A/B cup breasts. Wearing a mask so can’t get a good look at her face. I asked her age and surprisingly she said 45, I wouldnhaveI take a half hour session, which I never ever do, and get undressed. There is a shower but no table shower, which sucks as that’s truly one of my favorite things about AMPs.
YuYu gets to work and is actually quite good at her massage. Not too fast, not too hard, works her way all over. Then comes the flip. She never asked about money, just started to play with my cock and balls. I rubbed her ass and pussy over her clothes, but then pulled her leggings and panties down to which she giggled. Roaming was totally open, played with her pussy, ass, nipples etc. She said no FS but CBJ was available. Not into CBJ and since she had already lubed up my cock and was doing an amazing job, I stayed with that. And let me say, her technique was impeccable!! It didn’t take me long, I came hard and since it had been a while, I came a lot. She seemed surprised at how long it came for.
After I was done she cleaned me up with spray alcohol and a hot towel. She offered the shower but I had to bolt.

Looks - 6
Body - 6
Service - 9+ (for a hand job, it was amazing)
Attitude - 9
Atmosphere - 9 (it’s very clean and new and fresh)
Cost - $40 House, $60 tip

All in all, I had a perfect 30 minutes. I will definitely go back because this was exactly what I need for a quick service. Best $100 I’ve spent at an AMP in years!!
This is interesting, I recently saw an ad for them, and it stated BBFS AND TRIPS TO GREECE.. I was hesitant, I texted them and they gave me the address to this spa.. I asked if this was their ad and the services they provided, they agreed.... anyone else been to this spa, or is it just a bait to get guys in the door.

Report on current state of affairs:

Noticed yesterday SunFlower Spa, one of the places that was busted a short time ago in Larchmont, near the train station, was advertising again. I called to confirm that they were actually open and was told yes (even though there is still a For Rent sign on the window) - was driving nearby and saw 3 police cars in front with a few asian women talking to officers. This morning there is a police car parked in front.

that was quick!

This is interesting, I recently saw an ad for them, and it stated BBFS AND TRIPS TO GREECE.. I was hesitant, I texted them and they gave me the address to this spa.. I asked if this was their ad and the services they provided, they agreed.... anyone else been to this spa, or is it just a bait to get guys in the door.
That place has pulled every trick on me-bait and switch, changing names of girls, lying etc and 90% of the girls wont even do a bbj. Total BS place

Report on current state of affairs:

Noticed yesterday SunFlower Spa, one of the places that was busted a short time ago in Larchmont, near the train station, was advertising again. I called to confirm that they were actually open and was told yes (even though there is still a For Rent sign on the window) - was driving nearby and saw 3 police cars in front with a few asian women talking to officers. This morning there is a police car parked in front.

that was quick!
This is typical-They dont give up til the landlord is pressured to throw them out. Around the corner directly across from the Police Station, there is one operating full throttle.