Westchester Again

SO…

Has anyone ever had a good experience with the nameless hotel girls in Tarrytown/Elmsford offered at $160 for the hour? A few different ads: #s often end in 7171 or 0555.
I tried seeing someone at the Central Motel in White Plains. Texted a few of the numbers and a couple got back to me. I was really close by and only had a short time but I set it up. Pull into the parking lot and my Special Monger Senses started acting up. Little head was begging me to go in but big head won the day. I pulled out and noticed a car followed me. Dodge Challenger SRT, Orange w a black hood, and it had been parked in the lot. While I don’t have formal training in avoiding a tail, I’m a good driver. We’re in the BRP and I speed up, really start to move. The car follows along. So as we’re coming to an exit, I braked hard and get off and he can’t react fast enough, smokes he tires but I’m gone. I don’t know what was waiting for me but I will 100% never got to that location again in my life.

I tried seeing someone at the Central Motel in White Plains. Texted a few of the numbers and a couple got back to me. I was really close by and only had a short time but I set it up. Pull into the parking lot and my Special Monger Senses started acting up. Little head was begging me to go in but big head won the day. I pulled out and noticed a car followed me. Dodge Challenger SRT, Orange w a black hood, and it had been parked in the lot. While I don’t have formal training in avoiding a tail, I’m a good driver. We’re in the BRP and I speed up, really start to move. The car follows along. So as we’re coming to an exit, I braked hard and get off and he can’t react fast enough, smokes he tires but I’m gone. I don’t know what was waiting for me but I will 100% never got to that location again in my life.
Thank you.

Appreciate the validation that “Monger Sense” is something to be valued and honored and not disregarded as mere paranoia.

You followed your heart and avoided a possible threat on your well-being.

Thanks for sharing such a powerful insight and experience, especially in this Holiday Season. It is a true gift to us all.

I went to the central motel once. Actually walked into the room. the girl there was nothing like the picture so I just left. Asian woman, probably close to 40 and the pic was of someone in their early 20s.

She kept asking me to stay and they’d bring someone else from another room. I passed.

I used to do elmsford, but haven’t been there in a year or so. It’s always hit or miss and you have to be prepared to walk away. But even when I stayed it’s usually a rushed session so I would only ever pay for the 15 min session. Paid for the hour before and they rush you out after 15 min.

1731 Central ave spa Review Yonkers (no spa name yet)
929-699-7727
Provider “Lucky” house $50 tip $100

So I ventured into an uncharted territory for a new spa in Yonkers. All they’re advertising pics show explicit sex and full frontal nudity.

For those of you that don’t know, Yonkers is the second Hilliest city in America and nothing’s on the level, get it? The pictures in this ad have way too much swagger even for Yonkers…just saying

Anyway I called the number, spoke to a female who told me she loved me and that the price was $150 for everything. They texted me the actual address on central ave different from the ad. The Location is a three-story small office building next to a used car lot. There is street parking available and they have their own parking spots. The spa has a separate entrance around the side. Inside the layout is a proper spa with the counter, rooms, water etc.

I was met at the door by Lucky a thin, pretty, I think Chinese woman 20’s 30’s who led me into a room with the massage table and accoutrements including a Close circuit TV mounted to the ceiling showing 10 or 12 surveillance views from both inside and outside the facility…wtf? Usually this is kept in the office. I found this unnerving. When Lucky came back into the room I said “Mmm I don’t think so maybe next time” What don’t like me” she replied? “ take clothes off, please”. Then she brought in a second masseuse for me to see, A garden-variety masseuse not as pretty as Lucky . Alright Lucky I take close off.

She came back in, disrobed revealing nice but man-made C cups with ski slope nipples. She’s thin with a small ass but very pretty. I told her face down on the table so I could caress her first. As I looked at her ass I saw the absolute worse case of hemorrhoids that I’ve ever seen. And her ass cheeks were closed this was actually protruding like a poop and it was not her vagina. Holy crap! “Turn over” I said. She did have a beautiful pussy though, long lips, wet and tasted good. As I was rubbing her clit with my cock after eating her, She said “you want to fuck me now, I get condom”. Ok, geez you think she would’ve already had it with her. I fucked her, shot a load in the bag then got the hell out of there.

She took The last four numbers of my phone number and said after four visits the fifth one free.

I didn’t stay for the massage because this place seems too obvious and dicey. Enter at your own risk…

The only time I visited a provider there I parked a couple blocks up the street and walked on up. I have seen cars with randos just sitting out by the driveway that look sketch but never caught a tail. Scary shit.
Oh - and the girl was worth it, and she too got the hell out, never booked in there again. Said too much weird shit goes on there.

Perfect Spa - 628-788-7888
Yonkers, NY

Can’t believe this threads been quiet for almost 5 months. Well, I’ve started to notice some new spots opening up and the feeling came across me, so I decided to TOFTT.

This starts out with a random siting of a Chinese woman roaming around a CVS and parking lot, wearing black yoga pants and a purple top. She was attractive enough and made me wonder if she was a SW. So when I came out of CVS I drove slowly and asked if she needed a ride. Obviously didn’t speak much English and said no and pointed across the street. It looked like an apartment complex so I figured this wasn’t going anywhere.
Do some errands and about an hour later decide to circle back to see if she is still there. Then I see it. Across the street in an apartment complex is Perfect Spa. Who’d have thought to look there for a R&T!! I do some quick searches for reviews but nothing comes up. Now, of course, jr is screaming to come out and I cave. I park across the street in the shopping center and walk over.
Kinda of weird going into the building but there’s an acupuncturist next door so I guess they think it’ll provide cover for them. I ring the bell and a very short, maybe 4’11” spinner, late 40’s or 50’s opens up. She’s attractive but it was looking for the woman I saw earlier. I ask about a taller woman and she goes and gets her. She opens the door, recognizes me, and give me a big hug, grabbing my ass, which I reciprocate, and then rubbing my cock, to which I give her breasts a gentle squeeze.
Her name is YuYu, she’s about 5’7”, thin but has a little paunch, flat ass, A/B cup breasts. Wearing a mask so can’t get a good look at her face. I asked her age and surprisingly she said 45, I wouldnhaveI take a half hour session, which I never ever do, and get undressed. There is a shower but no table shower, which sucks as that’s truly one of my favorite things about AMPs.
YuYu gets to work and is actually quite good at her massage. Not too fast, not too hard, works her way all over. Then comes the flip. She never asked about money, just started to play with my cock and balls. I rubbed her ass and pussy over her clothes, but then pulled her leggings and panties down to which she giggled. Roaming was totally open, played with her pussy, ass, nipples etc. She said no FS but CBJ was available. Not into CBJ and since she had already lubed up my cock and was doing an amazing job, I stayed with that. And let me say, her technique was impeccable!! It didn’t take me long, I came hard and since it had been a while, I came a lot. She seemed surprised at how long it came for.
After I was done she cleaned me up with spray alcohol and a hot towel. She offered the shower but I had to bolt.

Looks - 6
Body - 6
Service - 9+ (for a hand job, it was amazing)
Attitude - 9
Atmosphere - 9 (it’s very clean and new and fresh)
Cost - $40 House, $60 tip

All in all, I had a perfect 30 minutes. I will definitely go back because this was exactly what I need for a quick service. Best $100 I’ve spent at an AMP in years!!

Every time i text and get the reply 200 W main St Elmsford, NY 10523-I reply "nothing but old fat ladies there 100% of the time"-then they send me a selfie of some young fox - i say "send me another selfie, this time hold up 4 fingers next to your ear" but giving different hand instructions each time. That's the last i hear from HIM!

Every time i text and get the reply 200 W main St Elmsford, NY 10523-I reply "nothing but old fat ladies there 100% of the time"-then they send me a selfie of some young fox - i say "send me another selfie, this time hold up 4 fingers next to your ear" but giving different hand instructions each time. That's the last i hear from HIM!
I’ll never go to that place…. Made the mistake one time and did not stay…

Kind of the same situation in Bronxville Foot Spa. Ads show some great action with promises of service we all crave. Then when you get there they pretend they have no idea what you're talking about.

The Relaxing Garden - 7188648536
Mamaroneck, NY

Okay here goes maiden voyage post. Went on a mini tour a couple of weeks ago over in Mamaroneck. Just desperate!

Went to the Relaxing Garden, a small little massage parlor on Harrison Ave, ground floor. Free parking across the street. Very normal type of AMP, cash register by door, foot massage chairs, 2-3 bays with tables separated by half walls and curtains. Basic.

Went in and a cute girl was at register, and an old one took hold of me. I'm pushing 60 so inasmuch as I wanted to lobby for the cutie, I am an old fool and just let granny do the heavy lifting.

I'm no looker, nor was she! No table shower, just got on my belly and she did a normal massage which I'd rate a mediocre. Not bad or good.

After a while she started to rub my butt and for $100 I would get the pleasure of a hand job, although I tried for a BBJ. I really did not care she was fully dressed. Just laid there like a slob and let her yank old hank until the deed was done. I felt great, and she was kind. I have had experiences where the women just hated me as I'm a fat old bastard. I think her name is Abby.

This might be a good spot if you can snag the younger girl. I might sniff at the place again and try to grab her.

Total outlay was $60 for the house, and $100 for the tug.

Sophia Natural Spa - 9147071688
Mamaroneck, NY

Same day. Was still in mongering mode, and investigating the scene. Went to Lili's Foot Spa as I remember there used to be one on the Avenue in Greenwich before it was shuttered. Had lots of fun there years ago.

Sophia on LI sound side of main road. White storefront. Went in, was greeted by the only gal there. I'm sorry I asked her name but have forgotten. She was in her forties, and thick like a tank. No sex appeal whatsoever, and I was not going to drop another house fee ($60 also), plus HJ money. So, given I've been doing construction of late, just had her rub me down. Pretty much a standard rub. No move in her part to go for any funny business, although methinks some lurid activity might be had with the right smile, etc.

Cheers.

Pro Spa CPA - Opp Pepes.

For now somewhat of utr place, hope it stays this way. They put a lot of money into this place, it is nice and spacious. Friendly mms, speaks good English $70hf. When I was there only one lady, nice looking, nice jugs in a tight outfit. Nicole. She must have been busy, mms takes me in for ts, telling me she was the shower girl. back in the room, and within a few minutes Nicole comes in. Sees benjy on the table. Off with the top, gorgeous tits, lets me suck on them for almost too long. Back to business, allows daty, is a bit hesitant for even oral, then does cbj. When I say it's time for fs, she wants additional $40, bringing it all to $210. This for no massage, cbj. Anyway in and out in maybe 40 minutes. On the way out mms tells me new girls are coming.

I had a nice time, not sure it was worth $50 more than other close by places.

The Relaxing Garden - 7188648536
Mamaroneck, NY

Okay here goes maiden voyage post. Went on a mini tour a couple of weeks ago over in Mamaroneck. Just desperate!

Went to the Relaxing Garden, a small little massage parlor on Harrison Ave, ground floor. Free parking across the street. Very normal type of AMP, cash register by door, foot massage chairs, 2-3 bays with tables separated by half walls and curtains. Basic.

Went in and a cute girl was at register, and an old one took hold of me. I'm pushing 60 so inasmuch as I wanted to lobby for the cutie, I am an old fool and just let granny do the heavy lifting.

I'm no looker, nor was she! No table shower, just got on my belly and she did a normal massage which I'd rate a mediocre. Not bad or good.

After a while she started to rub my butt and for $100 I would get the pleasure of a hand job, although I tried for a BBJ. I really did not care she was fully dressed. Just laid there like a slob and let her yank old hank until the deed was done. I felt great, and she was kind. I have had experiences where the women just hated me as I'm a fat old bastard. I think her name is Abby.

This might be a good spot if you can snag the younger girl. I might sniff at the place again and try to grab her.

Total outlay was $60 for the house, and $100 for the tug.

Sophia Natural Spa - 9147071688
Mamaroneck, NY

Same day. Was still in mongering mode, and investigating the scene. Went to Lili's Foot Spa as I remember there used to be one on the Avenue in Greenwich before it was shuttered. Had lots of fun there years ago.

Sophia on LI sound side of main road. White storefront. Went in, was greeted by the only gal there. I'm sorry I asked her name but have forgotten. She was in her forties, and thick like a tank. No sex appeal whatsoever, and I was not going to drop another house fee ($60 also), plus HJ money. So, given I've been doing construction of late, just had her rub me down. Pretty much a standard rub. No move in her part to go for any funny business, although methinks some lurid activity might be had with the right smile, etc.

Cheers.
Welcome to the board

Givem your appetite for 2 visits in one day, we look forward to many contributions

Pro Spa CPA - Opp Pepes.

For now somewhat of utr place, hope it stays this way. They put a lot of money into this place, it is nice and spacious. Friendly mms, speaks good English $70hf. When I was there only one lady, nice looking, nice jugs in a tight outfit. Nicole. She must have been busy, mms takes me in for ts, telling me she was the shower girl. back in the room, and within a few minutes Nicole comes in. Sees benjy on the table. Off with the top, gorgeous tits, lets me suck on them for almost too long. Back to business, allows daty, is a bit hesitant for even oral, then does cbj. When I say it's time for fs, she wants additional $40, bringing it all to $210. This for no massage, cbj. Anyway in and out in maybe 40 minutes. On the way out mms tells me new girls are coming.

I had a nice time, not sure it was worth $50 more than other close by places.

This place used to be European Spa (or something like that). Was more expensive then, but also was just a couple of simple rooms, nothing fancy. Maybe I’ll check it out.

Kind of the same situation in Bronxville Foot Spa. Ads show some great action with promises of service we all crave. Then when you get there they pretend they have no idea what you're talking about.
Sometimes they don't. It's the owner placing the ads and trying to drive any traffic to the spot and the legit girls are put in an uncomfortable position.

WARNING

This may be nothing, but I feel the universe was trying to tell me something today. I haven’t been to a provide in a couple months, but had time, and really pent up, so was going to my regular spot, Darae 54. Stopped to get cash at the bank near by, ATM was broken. Go into bank, all their systems were down and I couldn’t get any cash. Decide to drive a mile down the road and pass several cops, which in and of itself isn’t odd, but they seemed out of place. finally got cash and go back.

They’re very busy but one of my regular ladies is available, but only in this new makeshift room they built, basically in the lobby. So I punt and decide to leave. Here’s the really bizarre part…when I walk out the door to the parking lot, all of a sudden I hear a guy talking to me. I look around and he’s hanging out a window on the second story, that’s caddy-corner to the entrance. He’s saying something about telecom or wireless hat I couldn’t understand, and there’s a guy fiddling with something in a parked car. I said “Oh no thanks” and got out of there. As I’m backing out, the dudes still in the window staring at me. Totally got that monger tingle when things don’t seem to feel right. Maybe it’s nothing, but I’d be careful. Unfortunately I have an easy to remember plate, terrible for the hobby.

Darae hasn’t been busted since the big sting in 2013 that shut down all of Greenburgh AMPs, and seems like things in Westchester are heating up, so just stay vigilant and trust your gut. And please share whenever these things happen, just might save someone from a bad situation.

WARNING

This may be nothing, but I feel the universe was trying to tell me something today. I haven’t been to a provide in a couple months, but had time, and really pent up, so was going to my regular spot, Darae 54. Stopped to get cash at the bank near by, ATM was broken. Go into bank, all their systems were down and I couldn’t get any cash. Decide to drive a mile down the road and pass several cops, which in and of itself isn’t odd, but they seemed out of place. finally got cash and go back.

They’re very busy but one of my regular ladies is available, but only in this new makeshift room they built, basically in the lobby. So I punt and decide to leave. Here’s the really bizarre part…when I walk out the door to the parking lot, all of a sudden I hear a guy talking to me. I look around and he’s hanging out a window on the second story, that’s caddy-corner to the entrance. He’s saying something about telecom or wireless hat I couldn’t understand, and there’s a guy fiddling with something in a parked car. I said “Oh no thanks” and got out of there. As I’m backing out, the dudes still in the window staring at me. Totally got that monger tingle when things don’t seem to feel right. Maybe it’s nothing, but I’d be careful. Unfortunately I have an easy to remember plate, terrible for the hobby.

Darae hasn’t been busted since the big sting in 2013 that shut down all of Greenburgh AMPs, and seems like things in Westchester are heating up, so just stay vigilant and trust your gut. And please share whenever these things happen, just might save someone from a bad situation.
Thanks for the warning. Hopefully it was all coincidence, but better safe than sorry.

OMG, that would have been a colossal fuck up. No doubt you’d have recovered and said you read about it also, but for 3 seconds your heart would have stopped functioning!
The funnier (or maybe not so funny) thing would have been that she said she saw it in some local news webpage…. I was about to say, yeah I heard about it on UG