Westchester Again

Noble Spa - 914-713-4852 - $70 house/ $100 Tip
Scarsdale

I'll never learn that the ads I see with young cute girls are just a mirage. I ventured over to Noble Spa in my informal learning mission/survey of Westchester AMPs. This one is corner location down a side street in a commercial area.

Two older women on duty. One at the counter whose name I never got, and Angela who was my 'masseuse'.

Angela was probably late 40s early 50s. She was slim, fair skin, had some writing tattooed in several places on her arms and neck. Dark hair, face was pleasant, with a lot of make-up. She must have had a very exciting youth!

Breasts were (I am terrible at these measurements) maybe large C.

This is my second round in as many weeks, as I have been stashing cash in my golf bag for my little side trips to these AMPs. I will cover my other visit to Elmsford next.

This place is small, maybe two rooms. Massage table, little light, table for the lotions, etc. There is a table shower room, small, across from the room I was in. I'm a big guy, 6', 270 lbs., and the table was able to handle my weight.

Angela knew right off the bat I was not an aggressive or pushy guy. When I go to these places, I am curious, hoping for a good outcome, but not like an expert, even if I have been a swine doggie since my early teens! (I'm over 60 now.)

So, Angela takes the house fee of $70, comes in and has me lie face down butt naked after the nice table shower. The cleaned me up well, even though I was already clean. The table shower is nice. Maybe only a five minute session, but better than nothing. Some places I've been to out here do no even have that!

During the table shower she is sweet. Grabs a little at my small pecker. I am presently a fat slob, as I just built a house and have been drinking heavily throughout the process of being a laborer 6-7 days a week for two and a half years. (I gained 80 pounds!)

So, I'm super self-conscious of my blubber, and Angela was fine with me. Very sweet, although I can tell she has been with a few a 'rough riders' in her day/s.

So her massage skills were mediocre. I was just happy to be getting any attention, and then the flip after she wiped me down with a hot towel. (The lotion or oil was pretty slippery, and pore-clogging.)

I was delighted as she went right for my small but always willing penis. Her strokes were soft, and not as mechanical as many have been with me in my later years (thin or fat, once you are old, it feels like life is all over... but I'll never quit).

I can take a while to cum if I'm not aroused by the provider, or able to grope an ass or even finger same. Angela was fully clothed, and sorted that way. I ran my finger around the crack of her ass over her nylon shorts, feeling around for a bit of cheek.

Angela is a nice woman, but not exactly a looker. She may have been, once, but she was still stroking me nicely. She didn't make me feel bad for taking maybe 10-12 minutes to blow my wad, which is usually a bit of a firehose experience, since I don't get out a lot.

She was very nice about getting a rag, and wiping me down. No nasty pushing and acting all upset because she had to jerk me for more than 10 minutes.

She said I gave her a "nice tip", and well she deserved it.

I have to confess my experience at this spa was mixed, as I felt sort of dirty after I left. I don't mean out of guilt or anything like that, but more from the oil or lotion, and just the general run down vibe.

I think they do a robust business with the well-heeled residents. Probably could get more 'service' if a menu request is made, or you are better-known. The other lady was a bit aloof. She was thick, had lighter hair for an Asian woman, was middle-aged.

Darae 54 - 914-909-5384 - House fee: $60 or $70 (cannot remember exactly)/Tip: $80
Elmsford

I think this haunt has been the subject of many reviews, and some veteran members here I think I noticed commented on the bump in the house fee. I think I paid $60, but may have paid $70. It was more than $55 on their website, but not much more.

Helen greeted me. The place was hopping on a Sunday midday. I did not call, just showed up. Helen is I'm guessing somewhere in her late 40s, hard to judge. She was covered up in a blouse, and I think had on shorts and sandals. While I guess Sunny (who ultimately took care of me) was busy, Helen got me going and onto the table shower.

As mentioned previously, I enjoy the table shower, even tough the standard stock for me is apparently about five minutes. I could lie there like a manatee for hours....

Helen wasn't shy. Ran her fingers everywhere with no apprehension. I did not feel shameful about my belly.

I could hear the action of the maybe three rooms here being switched out, new sheets, etc., while I lay in a sauna when it was 94 degrees outside! And, I was going to walk 18 holes so heat was not exactly what I was there for, but hey: 'when in Rome'....

Sunny was assigned to the fat old drunk (me). I apologized for my slovenliness, and she joked she was 'fat' too. She is, but also about 20 years younger than me, easily.

Now, hypocrite that I am: I do not prefer BBW, but hey: I am their guest! So, I was as gracious as possible, and Sunny was pleasant about rubbing me, then tugging me.

Her massage skills are not at a pro level like a true massage therapist, but I am there for the happy ending, and to get a sense of the experience as a whole.

This is a 2nd floor operation on a busy street with commercial businesses. I think a contractor of some sort is based on the first floor.

The place is fairly large, and compared to some of the holes I've been to over the past seven or eight years living in the suburbs, fairly clean considering the volume these gals are churning out.

I would definitely say this place is a mill!

Sunny rubbed me nicely, then we did the flip. She is younger than the rest of the crew I saw. Most there were 50s, but Sunny might be late 30s or early 40s. I think there is an unspoken 'menu', and if I was crazy about her might have been able to have CFS. I asked if a BBBJCIM was possible, and she said "Are you crazy?"

Of course I am!

Welp... Sunny and I settled on $70 for a hand job, but I actually gave her $80 in the end, as she was not a complainer, and I never felt 'bad' about my girth.

Her handjob as nice. She sort of curled over my belly facing toward me penis, the back of her head facing me, so it was like I was getting a blow job. A real pro 'move', if I don't mind saying.

I unfurled a nice load, and she was surprised I was capable of such a baby burst. She cleaned me up quickly, and was all business about seeing the back of me, as she needed to either take a break, or get the table ready for the next customer.

Helen wished me a good day, and told me to call next time. "Very busy", she said.

I could 'see'....

Darae 54 - 914-909-5384 - House fee: $60 or $70 (cannot remember exactly)/Tip: $80
Elmsford

I think this haunt has been the subject of many reviews, and some veteran members here I think I noticed commented on the bump in the house fee. I think I paid $60, but may have paid $70. It was more than $55 on their website, but not much more.

Helen greeted me. The place was hopping on a Sunday midday. I did not call, just showed up. Helen is I'm guessing somewhere in her late 40s, hard to judge. She was covered up in a blouse, and I think had on shorts and sandals. While I guess Sunny (who ultimately took care of me) was busy, Helen got me going and onto the table shower.

As mentioned previously, I enjoy the table shower, even tough the standard stock for me is apparently about five minutes. I could lie there like a manatee for hours....

Helen wasn't shy. Ran her fingers everywhere with no apprehension. I did not feel shameful about my belly.

I could hear the action of the maybe three rooms here being switched out, new sheets, etc., while I lay in a sauna when it was 94 degrees outside! And, I was going to walk 18 holes so heat was not exactly what I was there for, but hey: 'when in Rome'....

Sunny was assigned to the fat old drunk (me). I apologized for my slovenliness, and she joked she was 'fat' too. She is, but also about 20 years younger than me, easily.

Now, hypocrite that I am: I do not prefer BBW, but hey: I am their guest! So, I was as gracious as possible, and Sunny was pleasant about rubbing me, then tugging me.

Her massage skills are not at a pro level like a true massage therapist, but I am there for the happy ending, and to get a sense of the experience as a whole.

This is a 2nd floor operation on a busy street with commercial businesses. I think a contractor of some sort is based on the first floor.

The place is fairly large, and compared to some of the holes I've been to over the past seven or eight years living in the suburbs, fairly clean considering the volume these gals are churning out.

I would definitely say this place is a mill!

Sunny rubbed me nicely, then we did the flip. She is younger than the rest of the crew I saw. Most there were 50s, but Sunny might be late 30s or early 40s. I think there is an unspoken 'menu', and if I was crazy about her might have been able to have CFS. I asked if a BBBJCIM was possible, and she said "Are you crazy?"

Of course I am!

Welp... Sunny and I settled on $70 for a hand job, but I actually gave her $80 in the end, as she was not a complainer, and I never felt 'bad' about my girth.

Her handjob as nice. She sort of curled over my belly facing toward me penis, the back of her head facing me, so it was like I was getting a blow job. A real pro 'move', if I don't mind saying.

I unfurled a nice load, and she was surprised I was capable of such a baby burst. She cleaned me up quickly, and was all business about seeing the back of me, as she needed to either take a break, or get the table ready for the next customer.

Helen wished me a good day, and told me to call next time. "Very busy", she said.

I could 'see'....
Next time call and ask for Helen, she is very good.

Emperor Spa - Mahopac 929-568-8999 This is my first post, seemed the right thread. There's quite a few good spa's in this area, this one is a horror! I look forward to contribute on the good one's but I've wanted to warn others about Emperor. I tried this spot when they opened, old lady, hj, rushed out. Watching the current ads (bbbj,nuru,fs,etc) I thought I'd have another try. BAD mistake! 40's thin girl comes out wearing a uniform type smock which is normally a good sign. I lay out $100 on the table and lay down. She comes and starts a poor massage. I skip to the flip after minimal teasing (I want to see what's under the smock).She was wearing a red tight dress so I ask for a bj. She says no just hj. I'm here so trying to make the best of a miss and said clothes off? She says $100. OK I thought at least I'll play with pussy while she tugs. Plot twist- she left her panties on and says she's on her period (which I doubt). Her hj was so awful I told her stop and got dressed to leave. Yes, that bad.

I was in Briarcliff Manor today and saw Green Day Spa. Couldn’t find any recent reviews. I went in and the talent looked nice. Problem is someone in my home took money out of my wallet without telling me so when I went to pay I didn’t have enough. Was going to TOFTT but had to bail. Anyone been to this AMP and have any intel before I go back?
Did you ever go back? I'm pretty familiar with this spot and any HE is maybe and maybe not lol. Best to just go for massage and possibly get surprised. In general it's a legit spot. 3+ spas just down the road in Ossining for services.

19 Day Spa in Ossining 914-502-0009
Gave this a try a few months ago, called ahead for 1 hour got an older lady but not bad looking. Undressed, laid $100. on table to set the mood. Didn't ask her name, she gave an ok massage. Good teasing toward the end, flip and she get's naked. Plenty of touching allowed, not a bad body for 50's. Ask for bj, she gets a cover and gives a decent performance. All this time I'm hearing another room where someone's getting fucked hard! The girl seemed to have lost all control at keeping it quiet and I'm wondering if the deli staff next door enjoys this lol. So it seems a full menu is available here. Didn't get to see any other providers while there. Not in a hurry for a repeat, there's 2 new spots VERY close to this spa I'll try first. $70/$100

Ok, had to scratch the itch. Called New Palace, they said come whenever, they were not busy on this rainy Saturday afternoon. Asked if I wanted the TS, I said yes, Tina seemed like she really didn't want to do it but whatever. It was fine, nothing special. Massage was mediocre at best. 10-15 minutes of mediocre kneading, than straight to ST. Asked if I wanted her naked, I said yes, she says how much, I say how much, she says $100, I say fine. I hate the haggling BS. She strips down to her panties. Ok body, soft skin, pleasant enough. I roamed at will. She's pushing me to lay down for the HJ, asks if I want to get sucked, I say sure, she says $50 more. Knowing I would pop fast, I passed on the offer, she said ok next time. Jerked me off in about 15 seconds. Wipes me down with hot towel, and hands me my clothes. Now remember, the place is empty. I look at my watch, and a total, of 30 minutes elapsed since I walked in. I said wow that's fast, she just smiled, offered me a candy and said have a good weekend. I will not return unless I am really itchy again.
When i get the 30 min hour- I tell them-" I'm leaving after 30 min, that's your tip"

I've been to Noble Spa many, many times through the years and in my experience it's strictly HE. There is a spot around the corner that has better options, but no table shower.

I had reviewed my experience at New Palace in Elmsford, which was not very good. But recently a friend said it's his go to place, as there was someone there who was youngish, pretty and very accommodating. I was going to try her out but was told she is no longer there. I am afraid to waste my time and money again. Is there no place in lower Westchester that has pretty girls?

I had reviewed my experience at New Palace in Elmsford, which was not very good. But recently a friend said it's his go to place, as there was someone there who was youngish, pretty and very accommodating. I was going to try her out but was told she is no longer there. I am afraid to waste my time and money again. Is there no place in lower Westchester that has pretty girls?
I’ve reviewed King in Port Chester, the two I’ve seen there were younger and attractive.

Yeah I read your review, too exposed for my liking. D54 is the most convenient for me but have been disappointed lately.
Who have you seen of late? I got to the point of just asking Michelle (New Mama since Julie died) to ask the ladies who wanted me this trip. I feel like I’ve seen them all at least 6-10 times over the last 5 years. Here’s my opinion of the ones I can remember:

Grace: pretty and sexy, not a great massage, very nice tits, would only give HE unless significant up charge for DATY. I usually gave her $60 which annoyed her so I didn’t see her often. (Only when I forgot which on she was and said yes to the name)

Michelle: She was among the older ladies but gives a professional quality massage. For a time I just went to see her. Very strict that she would not give oral or sex but loved when I would DATY and we got very playful. Don’t believe she Ives many massages now as she’s the new Mama.

Sunny: She’s almost a professional quality massage. Loves DATY, and for some clients will give FS, and I know she’s given BBFS in the past but believe that is no longer in the table. Her weight fluctuates so if you’re looking for a spinner she is not it!

Helen: cute but soft body. Decent massage, will allow DATY and has great head game. BBBJ is available.

Tina: Not sure if she’s still there. Tall, good body, strong massage, nice pussy for DATY, will allow heavy uncovered contact but no penetration. If you bring a rubber then FS is probably available.

there’s definitely 3 more women who’s names I cannot remember for the life of me. But one give an amazing BBBJ. If I remember later I’ll add another post. None of the women that I’ve been with but Sunny have given FS. It’s been intense and I personally get lots of heavy rubbing where they’ll Cow Girl and just rub my cock with their pussy until I cum. My go to tip is $160 if I get BBBJ, did go up to $200 for FS. House is $75 which sucks, maybe $80 now as I haven’t been in a while.

Who have you seen of late? I got to the point of just asking Michelle (New Mama since Julie died) to ask the ladies who wanted me this trip. I feel like I’ve seen them all at least 6-10 times over the last 5 years. Here’s my opinion of the ones I can remember:

Grace: pretty and sexy, not a great massage, very nice tits, would only give HE unless significant up charge for DATY. I usually gave her $60 which annoyed her so I didn’t see her often. (Only when I forgot which on she was and said yes to the name)

Michelle: She was among the older ladies but gives a professional quality massage. For a time I just went to see her. Very strict that she would not give oral or sex but loved when I would DATY and we got very playful. Don’t believe she Ives many massages now as she’s the new Mama.

Sunny: She’s almost a professional quality massage. Loves DATY, and for some clients will give FS, and I know she’s given BBFS in the past but believe that is no longer in the table. Her weight fluctuates so if you’re looking for a spinner she is not it!

Helen: cute but soft body. Decent massage, will allow DATY and has great head game. BBBJ is available.

Tina: Not sure if she’s still there. Tall, good body, strong massage, nice pussy for DATY, will allow heavy uncovered contact but no penetration. If you bring a rubber then FS is probably available.

there’s definitely 3 more women who’s names I cannot remember for the life of me. But one give an amazing BBBJ. If I remember later I’ll add another post. None of the women that I’ve been with but Sunny have given FS. It’s been intense and I personally get lots of heavy rubbing where they’ll Cow Girl and just rub my cock with their pussy until I cum. My go to tip is $160 if I get BBBJ, did go up to $200 for FS. House is $75 which sucks, maybe $80 now as I haven’t been in a while.
Wow, awesome synopsis! I have not been lately either. I was ok with Helen, as you said, decent massage.... But the few times I went after that, the providers were not appetizing to me at all. Once there was a young beauty there named Candy, she would have been my regular but she left after a short while. Someone else there was so not into it I felt like the whole thing was a waste of time and money. I am not looking for FS, just a decent massage by a youngish and pretty provider who will get naked for the HE and let me roam a bit. Maybe a BJ too.

I am hesitant to write this review because I am selfish but here goes. After reading the last review of Darae54, I decided to try Tina or Grace. I was going to go Friday but the day and night got away from me. Good thing for me. Saturday midday I drive over there and call. I asked if they were busy, Mama said no. Yesterday they were busy but not today. I asked if Tina was available. Tina no work weekends. I ask about Grace. Grace no work weekends. Only knowing Helen, I asked who else was working hoping to start a dialogue to ask for the youngest hottest one there. Mama names 6 girls, Helen was one of them. I said nothing else but that I will be right in. At the front desk I pay the $75 and ask Mama who is she giving me, she says Bianca. I said I did not know her. She said you will like her when you see her. She wasn't kidding. Bianca is beautiful, in every way, even the deep voice turned me on. And her face and body are exceptional. I ask how long she's been working there, she says a couple of years! TS is the usual, then 3 minutes in the sauna and off to the room. Ok, Bianca, dressed in a tight open shouldered top and tight shorts gives me the very best actual massage I have ever had at any AMP. She did not talk very much but when she did, her English was perfect, and again, that voice..... then after less than a minute of soft touch I said I'd like to turn over so I can look at her. She laughs, says she can get naked if I like. I said of course, please do. She asks if I will take care of her, without discussing money, no haggling. I said how's $100, she says fine and takes off her clothes. Now I have never done anything even close to FS in all my years at AMP's, but seeing her picture perfect body and shaved pussy, I almost caved. 15 seconds of ST on my back, I sit up on the table so I can hug her and suckle on her perfectly erect nipples. My hand slides downtown and there it is, the perfectly clean shaven vag. I start rubbing it, then I licked my finger and reached back down below and that is when she laughed and pulled back. I apologized, said I got carried away. So I am unsure what else is on the menu there. She said they were not busy so she could have asked for more money for more service but didn't. All good. She jerked me off while I was sitting on the table embracing her body, do not know where I came but I think all over her stomach because she cleaned herself real good with the towels after. Total time there was probably 55 minutes and I left very happy.

Never did this before but went back a second day in a row, same girl, same quality massage, same great nude happy ending with lots of roaming. This time she jerked me off while we both laid together in an embrace. The only minus is I was out the door in 45 minutes, but everything else was high quality, at least by my standards.

Never did this before but went back a second day in a row, same girl, same quality massage, same great nude happy ending with lots of roaming. This time she jerked me off while we both laid together in an embrace. The only minus is I was out the door in 45 minutes, but everything else was high quality, at least by my standards.
Love that you found a winner!! When I was there last week I saw Bianca and asked about her. Mama said she was too busy so I had my BBBj and DATY with Helen. Might have to call Mama and book an appt with Bianca!!

Darae 54 - 914-345-0006 - Bianca

Wasn’t planning on a midday break but meetings cancelled and I hadn’t had any “me” time in a while so I figured I’d stop by the ‘ole stand-bye. I called to see who was available immediately, and to my surprise, the only lady was Bianca! She’s never available and about the only one I haven’t seen.

I head over and pay $75 to Sarah, the new Mama when Michelle or Sunny aren’t working. I finally meet Bianca and the reviews aren’t exaggerated. She is a very beautiful woman, probably late 30’s early 40’s, very nice looking body from the outside, and a sweet smile.

She gets me a towel and head to the TS. Nothing special but she was very thorough, didn’t pay as much attention to my ass as other who know me better would, but it’s her first time. Towel off in the sauna and head to the room.

Begins her massage and I notice she’s quite aggressive. She not rushing through it per se, but it’s just an aggressive rub. Surprisingly felt good, so I didn’t feel the need to direct her, but next time I’d probably give a little more direction about what I like best. Finishes with a little light touch but that’s not for me.

She asks me to flip and what I’d like. I say “everything” and she laughed and said everyone always wants that. I slid my hand up her shorts and she laughed and took off her clothes. Wow, she has a tight body for her age and an amazing ass. Perky C cups with eraser nipples. She leaned over and I began to suck them slowly, enjoying it very much. I then asked her to lay down as I wanted to taste how sweet she was. She was very trimmed but not bare, a small and amazingly beautiful pussy I couldn’t wait to lick. Began kissing her thighs and teasing her, finally licker her clit. She moaned and seems to enjoy, and as it progressed, really got into it. Not the normal show for the customer, but that quiver you feel when you know she’s about to cum. And finally she did, shaking uncontrollably and pushing me away.

Now it was my turn. She has very strong hands which I like, got me very hard and had a nice rhythm going. Did the pretend BJ move a bit. After a few minute, she climbed on top of me, in RCG, and kinda rubbed her pussy on my shaft while stroking me. It was amazing and after about 10 seconds I exploded!

Cleaned me up and dressed, and on my way.

House: $75

Tip : $160

Looks: 8

Body: 8

Attitude: 10

Overall: 8.5

I will definitely spend more time with her and see how far things can go!