Westchester Again

Darae 54 - 914-345-0006 - Bianca

Wasn’t planning on a midday break but meetings cancelled and I hadn’t had any “me” time in a while so I figured I’d stop by the ‘ole stand-bye. I called to see who was available immediately, and to my surprise, the only lady was Bianca! She’s never available and about the only one I haven’t seen.

I head over and pay $75 to Sarah, the new Mama when Michelle or Sunny aren’t working. I finally meet Bianca and the reviews aren’t exaggerated. She is a very beautiful woman, probably late 30’s early 40’s, very nice looking body from the outside, and a sweet smile.

She gets me a towel and head to the TS. Nothing special but she was very thorough, didn’t pay as much attention to my ass as other who know me better would, but it’s her first time. Towel off in the sauna and head to the room.

Begins her massage and I notice she’s quite aggressive. She not rushing through it per se, but it’s just an aggressive rub. Surprisingly felt good, so I didn’t feel the need to direct her, but next time I’d probably give a little more direction about what I like best. Finishes with a little light touch but that’s not for me.

She asks me to flip and what I’d like. I say “everything” and she laughed and said everyone always wants that. I slid my hand up her shorts and she laughed and took off her clothes. Wow, she has a tight body for her age and an amazing ass. Perky C cups with eraser nipples. She leaned over and I began to suck them slowly, enjoying it very much. I then asked her to lay down as I wanted to taste how sweet she was. She was very trimmed but not bare, a small and amazingly beautiful pussy I couldn’t wait to lick. Began kissing her thighs and teasing her, finally licker her clit. She moaned and seems to enjoy, and as it progressed, really got into it. Not the normal show for the customer, but that quiver you feel when you know she’s about to cum. And finally she did, shaking uncontrollably and pushing me away.

Now it was my turn. She has very strong hands which I like, got me very hard and had a nice rhythm going. Did the pretend BJ move a bit. After a few minute, she climbed on top of me, in RCG, and kinda rubbed her pussy on my shaft while stroking me. It was amazing and after about 10 seconds I exploded!

Cleaned me up and dressed, and on my way.

House: $75

Tip : $160

Looks: 8

Body: 8

Attitude: 10

Overall: 8.5

I will definitely spend more time with her and see how far things can go!
Glad my recommend was good. Wow, you got further than I did, and I went to her 2 days in a row. Guess I will try again.

Glad my recommend was good. Wow, you got further than I did, and I went to her 2 days in a row. Guess I will try again.
Well after reading this I saw Bianca today, 3rd time. Almost exact same description of the services you received, except no DATY and the entire session ended at 45 minutes. I tipped $120.

Well after reading this I saw Bianca today, 3rd time. Almost exact same description of the services you received, except no DATY and the entire session ended at 45 minutes. I tipped $120.
Sorry to hear no DATY, hopefully you’ll get your chance!! And how great is her RCG move to finish you? Obviously the real deal is better, but for an AMP, about the best non-FS move I’ve had.

Sorry to hear no DATY, hopefully you’ll get your chance!! And how great is her RCG move to finish you? Obviously the real deal is better, but for an AMP, about the best non-FS move I’ve had.
Yes, it was pretty great. Next time I am going to make her face me. And wear my contacts so I can see better LOL.

So I'm a newbie to all of this and I figured I'd try Darae54 since it is somewhat nearby. Bianca greeted me at the desk, and could tell it was my first time there. She was not available sadly, had an appointment 15 minutes later and led me in towards the showers which i said i wanted. Immediately, manager said no no no and just threw me in a room pretty much. She brought me another girl that i turned down but then brought in Cindy. She was sweet and not wanting to cause more of a hassle i just agreed to her. She started off with a rather decent back massage. I hinted at wanting more, and long story short she pretty much said "no we don't do any of that here". I was obviously disappointed, at least it was a relatively cheap massage... Anyone else experience this there for their first time, or being denied the shower?

So I'm a newbie to all of this and I figured I'd try Darae54 since it is somewhat nearby. Bianca greeted me at the desk, and could tell it was my first time there. She was not available sadly, had an appointment 15 minutes later and led me in towards the showers which i said i wanted. Immediately, manager said no no no and just threw me in a room pretty much. She brought me another girl that i turned down but then brought in Cindy. She was sweet and not wanting to cause more of a hassle i just agreed to her. She started off with a rather decent back massage. I hinted at wanting more, and long story short she pretty much said "no we don't do any of that here". I was obviously disappointed, at least it was a relatively cheap massage... Anyone else experience this there for their first time, or being denied the shower?
Wow, maybe the timing was just bad, like too many customers at the same time, so they could not do the table shower? Very unusual. And as for no additional services, maybe you looked like LE and they were being extra careful. Or maybe your hint made her nervous. I usually just let them do their thing and after the massage, they automatically go into soft touch mode. At the minimum, you'd get a HE. Next time, if there is a next time, tell them you've been there a few times.....

Dare 54 bianca this review is from a week ago
I am just catching up with reviews
$75 house fee
$140 tip
I call and make a appointment with Bianca get to place and she was waiting for me been there multiple times so I know the set up I opted for table shower
She cleans me very well and then a couple of minutes in the sauna and up to the room
She gives me a really good massage she gives one of the better massages I have received
Then on the flip side she starts rubbing my member and ask what I want and I say everything
We agreed on tip and service and she starts getting naked she is fit and sexy plenty of roaming everywhere and she gives me a really good bbbj and then she goes on top for her reverse cowgirl finish no penetration just jerking while she rub her pussy on me
I pop she cleans me and i am on my way

Dare 54 bianca this review is from a week ago
I am just catching up with reviews
$75 house fee
$140 tip
I call and make a appointment with Bianca get to place and she was waiting for me been there multiple times so I know the set up I opted for table shower
She cleans me very well and then a couple of minutes in the sauna and up to the room
She gives me a really good massage she gives one of the better massages I have received
Then on the flip side she starts rubbing my member and ask what I want and I say everything
We agreed on tip and service and she starts getting naked she is fit and sexy plenty of roaming everywhere and she gives me a really good bbbj and then she goes on top for her reverse cowgirl finish no penetration just jerking while she rub her pussy on me
I pop she cleans me and i am on my way
BBBJ? Wow! Did you actually see your cock in her mouth because she does a great simulates BJ. The trick of having the back of her head to you, bobbing making it look like she’s sucking. Hopefully it’s for real!! Thanks for the review.

Darae 54 - 914-345-0006 - Helen

Visited a few weeks ago so am late to post.

Had met Helen on my maiden voyage to Darae 54. She had greeted me on a Saturday morning during last summer, gave me a TS which I liked a lot, and parked me in the sauna where I was introduced to another provider that day as she (Helen) had a regular en route.

A member here suggested I take advantage of her "skills', so this last visit was to do just that.

Helen a veteran methinks. She didn't remember me, which was fine, and I think had hoped to have someone else take care of me, but was a trooper. Fact of the matter is I have put on a ton of weight after building my house when Covid hit. I drank like a fish, ate poorly, and was standing with a skillsaw all day or humping lumber, which is not a weight loss proposition. In any event, I am wearing about 80# extra, and at 61 the combo is NOT enticing for the ladies....

To Helen's credit, she took me on anyway, and after she did a nice TS (again) with plenty of attention to my rear end and member, I was led back to the Sauna which was not running, and lad for that, as I don't need the heat.

A few minutes later we are on a table and she's giving me a good massage. Nice job. She's a total pro, the rub was maybe 15 minutes or so. A real massage. wish it had gone longer. Fingers wandered which was welcome, and then the flip.

She didn't need to ask, and had a very perfumed lotion in hand and on my pecker. Now, I am on so many meds CVS is making a lotta hay, so with natural-born ED built-in, and then two meds throttling my BP, Helen had to bust hump to keep the wood up.

Now, and I of all people should not say much, but TBH Helen is not exactly my 'type' either, so we are a good 'match' lol.

She's maybe late 40s, early 50s dunno. I personally prefer them young and thin. My polar opposite, and I doubt;t I'll ever have such luck in the NE area sadly.

Helen was wearing out her arm jacking me. She finally mounted me in a clothed 69 position and I fondled her ass while she beat me off.

There was, in my mind, a little of that simulated BJ to make me 'think' I was getting head, which helped.

I let loose and boy was she ever happy to be done with me.

"No 30 minutes for you!", she exclaimed. I had paid for an hour knowing this.

$75 house fee.
$100 tip.

At this stage of the game I might go to New Roc and dish out the $240 for a GFE. How bad can 'it' go? $175 for a rub and tug with an older gal is I guess 'par' for the course these days....

@CluelessPokerPlayer don't admonish yourself, many of us have dealt with big weight gains. These girls have a job to do- to give men a good time. She's sounding like a spoiled brat to me, my question is did she know what you were tipping? If she did she should have went topless at minimum.

Hit up D54 today. Raining so they were slow. I asked for someone like Bianca, knowing she's only there on weekends. I got Cindy. Nice looking and pleasant. Good TS with extra play on the rod. Couple minutes in the sauna, which was very hot and nice. She asked if I wanted soft, medium or hard massage. I said hard but wound up getting a very decent medium one. My only complaint is they should not be vaccuuming the floors in the next room when a client is trying to relax. But I digress. The flip was the usual and she asked me straight out what I'd like. I said what can I get. She said anything but no fuck. Asked her to take off her clothes and she let me do whatever. I sat up on the table and she got on her knees and asked me if I wanted her mouth. I said hell yes. She said I trust you will take care of me. I assured her I would. Told me to lie on my back and prepared a condom. I said no, I promise I won't finish in her mouth, so she obliged and gave me a very nice BBBJ. I told her when I was going to cum so she could use her hands for the finish. All good. After the clean up she asked me if I wanted more massage. I asked her how much time I had left and she said 10 minutes. So I said yes to more massage. Most girls would have rushed me out of there pronto but she took her time. House $75 and tip $160.

Hit up D54 today. Raining so they were slow. I asked for someone like Bianca, knowing she's only there on weekends. I got Cindy. Nice looking and pleasant. Good TS with extra play on the rod. Couple minutes in the sauna, which was very hot and nice. She asked if I wanted soft, medium or hard massage. I said hard but wound up getting a very decent medium one. My only complaint is they should not be vaccuuming the floors in the next room when a client is trying to relax. But I digress. The flip was the usual and she asked me straight out what I'd like. I said what can I get. She said anything but no fuck. Asked her to take off her clothes and she let me do whatever. I sat up on the table and she got on her knees and asked me if I wanted her mouth. I said hell yes. She said I trust you will take care of me. I assured her I would. Told me to lie on my back and prepared a condom. I said no, I promise I won't finish in her mouth, so she obliged and gave me a very nice BBBJ. I told her when I was going to cum so she could use her hands for the finish. All good. After the clean up she asked me if I wanted more massage. I asked her how much time I had left and she said 10 minutes. So I said yes to more massage. Most girls would have rushed me out of there pronto but she took her time. House $75 and tip $160.
The other interesting part is that when I tipped her she never even looked at how much.

@CluelessPokerPlayer don't admonish yourself, many of us have dealt with big weight gains. These girls have a job to do- to give men a good time. She's sounding like a spoiled brat to me, my question is did she know what you were tipping? If she did she should have went topless at minimum.
I think she would have taken off her shirt if I had asked. TBH I didn't want that from her. She's very nice, but just not my type

I had showed her $80 after the session figuring a buck fifty all-in for a HJ was plenty, but she countered for $100. I had no problem paying her $100 at all, but worry sometimes I am overpaying or setting the wrong expectations.

Given I see OKPanky gave Cindy $160, I'm feeling a little guilty now.... Helen wore her arm out with me. Wasn't easy peasy for her.

D54 is on my boycott list. For a time, right after Covid this spa was in my rotation. However the inconsistencies started to bother me. $75 house is $5 more than Empire and $15 more than the New Rochelle spas. Many providers there want a bigger tip for rendering less services, compared to a Complete experience that you would get at the competition… which to this day have still not raised their prices! Yes I was getting a gfe, bbbj and even raw a couple of times at D54 but it wasn’t consistent. Guess I’m just too demanding but personally, I feel if you work in a spa and you have your period, stay home. Or at least tell me before I get undressed, so I can decide whether I want to stay or not or choose another girl, or let me fuck you like it’s a crime scene. Then the up charging started like the market value price of oil and off to New Roc city I went. For me personally it’s not about the dopamine rush thinking about what I might get from the provider. I want to know beforehand it’s a sure thing and I’m getting my moneys worth. Big difference between poor service and little to no service.

Sorry. Had to get that off my chest. No offense to the satisfied mongers who go there with deep pockets and lower expectations. To each his own…

Guess I’m just too demanding but personally, I feel if you work in a spa and you have your period, stay home. Or at least tell me before I get undressed, so I can decide whether I want to stay or not or choose another girl, or let me fuck you like it’s a crime scene. Then the up charging started like the market value price of oil and off to New Roc city I went.

You're not too demanding. Who here doesn't want what you want? It's hard to find anyone who will do anything 'well' anymore. Maybe the dollar is worth less because of all that quantitative easing Uncle Sam has been doing to water it down and pay for stuff we can't afford, or maybe it's societal apathy after being brainwashed into submission about bitching. I love to bitch, but that's not politically correct anymore.

Do people on this forum come here to get a "Dopamine rush"? I haven't gotten one yet, but if there's one to be had then sign me up laddie!

I want to know beforehand it’s a sure thing and I’m getting my moneys worth. Big difference between poor service and little to no service.
I'm newer here so can't speak as freely as I'd like, or used to on WSG forums before my wife found my account and my 'mongering career' was put on permanent hold from forum precipitation there.

I will only say the mods here make it clear newbies ought to read read read, rather than ask ask ask. Imagine if every idiot was asking where to go? "Hey, I'm a fat slug, where should I go"? This site would be a mess!

I've read plenty, and probably everyone else here has too. I'll keep reading, and trying trying trying too.

I also try to vet. On my last trip to a spa, in New Rochelle, I went to extremes to vet the joint. I tried my best to get a "sure thing", and failed. Hell, after reading reading reading how fantastic New Roc was, and how sick of D54 I've gotten, I determined to up the ante and spend more, and even tried 'pre-qualify' myself by texting them a photo before making the appointment. I asked for the same stuff people here were getting. So, I gave them plenty of leeway to tell me Yes" or "no". "It's okay baby", was what I got.

Should I have hammered harder. Made whoever I was texting with account by asking her name, and nailing her when I got there? Maybe, but I'm not looking for confrontation. I'm looking for fun.

Sorry. Had to get that off my chest. No offense to the satisfied mongers who go there with deep pockets and lower expectations. To each his own…
I hear you. I guess I wrote like I had low expectations. Maybe I was trying not to be a dick about it, and/or get the girl into trouble, I dunno. I'm not going to ruin some woman's life by shitting on her in a forum like I probably did many times in my younger years. Sure I get pissed, but then work manage my own expectations, as it isn't always the girl's fault. A lot of times it is, but that's the risk we mongers take, right?

I'm count on honest opinions here, too. You called me out indirectly, but I see your POV too. I'm not being totally honest in my own reviews if all I do is take the bullet, and let them off the hook unscathed. I thought if I try to look at the good side of things, and file in my head the bad--making sure I don't see that one gal again--it'd be cool. If I blast her, she might get hurt or fired. Then, someone else might lose out if that same exact chick gave a brother a great time. Was my reasoning... wrong or right, hard to tell.

It helps if you go 2-3x to get to know the girls too. Is why I said I'll go back to the place even though it was pretty lame for me. Same deal with D54. I gave that place plenty of rope. But the one place in New Roc, Vanilla Sky... no way so many members of this forum can be wrong. Was just a raw deal for me I guess. I sucked it up. Hardly "satisfied" tho, THB.

Latina Spa - 929-949-1131

A while back I noticed an ad about Latinas available. We have all seen them. The reason it grabbed my attention was it used a previous number I reached out for Latinas. I texted the number and the handler Jay remembered me. He gave me the directions and it’s is located at a foot spa on the outskirts of New Rochelle. The few times I have shown up the women all look great. Everyone having a different degree of cinnamon tans, with big booties. The donation is $220hr/$180hhr.

As I mentioned earlier this is currently at foot spa in the outskirts of New Rochelle. The rooms are clean and quiet. There is no shower in the location. When you come in, you tell the woman who answers the door you’re here for the Latina. She asks how long and takes the donation. As you are undressing the girl walks and asks you to lay down on the table for a quick massage if you want it. After massage you get a small soft touch and asks to flip. She grabs the rubber and gives you a bbj. Then it moves to multiple positions on the massage table without complaint. After you finish the quick cleanup as she provides you some tissues.

Here is a list of the girls I have seen. I have had an awesome time with all of them. But the last girl Sara was epic. She really got into it and rode me like a champ.

Alina - 5’5” C-cups, long dark curly hair. Cinnamon tan. (Ecuadorian)
Jazmine - 5’3” B-cups, dark long hair, dark complextion (Dominican)
Sammy - 5’3” D-Cups, blonde hair, porcelain skin, fat booty (Venezuela)
Sara- 5’6” D-Cups, dirty blonde hair, Cinnamon tan, fat booty (Venezuela)

I highly recommend if you want a change. I know you are not getting the same quantity of time compared to SDS and Vanilla. But the quality is worth the price. Especially for peeps like me who don’t want to go into the Bronx or Queens.

Sparkle Spa - 6462465075

Sophia- 5’ 3”, dark skin, long black hair, almost Bbw, everything real, tight bald pussy

I was checking out some listings when I saw they had a Colombian girl working at an amp in Spring Valley. While doing some research I didn’t find too many reviews but I also found their twitter page. I texted and was quoted 100/20min or 180/hr. I set up a time to go and emphasized I want to see the Latina girl.

It is located on a busy street, and I was able to find easy parking on the street. I later found out there is parking in the back. Going in through the front door to an empty lobby with a big mirror. I ring the bell and the door opens up to the Latin girl. She greets me in red lingerie that barely covering her curvy body. She has dark skin, which did not reflect the picture posted online. I asked if she was Colombian she said no. That she is Dominican. That she does that for her security which I dint get. I wasn’t mad on what I was seeing. The room is a small massage room. Like an exam room at a doctor’s office. It was dimly lit. She asked how much, time in which I said 1hr. I got undressed and assumed the position for a massage. She was very focused on giving me a good massage because mamasan yelled at her, because customer was expecting more massage. She got some knots out. She was very engaging and funny. But it helps when you speak Spanish. Her English looks limited or nonexistent.

After the flip she covered me up and did a great covered bbj. It almost got me to bust covered. But I wanted to see that ass working on me. We did mutliple positions on that table. She did not complain at all, when switching. She did a little dirty talk in Spanish that turned me on more. Made me pound her harder which she seemed to enjoy. I finished up and Sophia handed me some towels to cleanup. On the way out, one of the Asian ladies working there asks how everything went. Sophia kept telling me to tell her that the massage was good. Which I did. Then the lady grabs my dick through my pants and said did she massage him well too. lol.

I see myself going back if I want Latina girls. The Asian girls I saw look the same like SDS and Vanilla so no need to travel to Spring Valley.

Gia - 914-484-0823

After recently reading a review about Camille and it had a mention about Gia. I remember seeing her a long time ago when I met Camille and was offered a threesome. I didn’t partake and that time I didn’t know how to reach out to her. I looked for her number and reached out. She immediately responded back and told me to get in touch with her when I can meet. It took me a while to get back to her but she still took a chance on seeing me.

I park in the parking lot of the hotel and text her I am here to get further instructions. I was very excited that I was finally going to meet Gia for a one on one. She lets me into the room. We hug and kiss and she immediately said I do remember you. I was so please on what I saw. She is short, but as she said “the best things come in short packages”. She was wearing black lingerie, and fit perfectly on her curvy lower body. She first offered a shower which I declined since I just showered at home. I did tell her I will take another one if she preferred, but she declined. She asked me to undressed and get comfortable for a massage. The massage was soothing but I wasn’t expecting the backside cleanup and prep for her feasting on my backside. She knows how to flick her tounge. On the flip she tells me to get ready for the tongue tornado. I thought she was going to steal my soul.

She asked if I was ready, and she strapped me up. I had to start in doggy and see her just dance on my dick. She has no problem with taking direction and even offering positions. After a we position changes she tells I want to ride you. She stands up shakes that ass in my face and sits on dick and just goes to town. I so wish there was mirror there to see her facial expressions and she just talked filthy span-english. I couldn’t hold on anymore and just bust. Some extra strokes before she gets off. Took a quick shower and talked a bit before leaving. Get in the car and I almost thought of getting lunch and setting up another meeting that day with her. Instantly hooked.

Looking forward to my next meet up with Gia. It’s amazing how she immediately made me comfortable. I always get so anxious when meeting new providers. She is fabulous

Gia - 5’ 2”, B/C cup, big booty, thick legs, smooth skin