UG to become pay site

If UG went pay, would it eliminate the trolls and promote better discussions?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • No

Votes: 135 80.8%

• Total voters
Ozzy, unfortunately not many see things your way. I may be making a supposition, but my guess is that many men who sees providers are fairly successful, type A personalities. They have high powered positions where they typically treat people as commodities. They treat their employees as expendable pieces of shit, so why wouldn't they treat providers the same way? Their shit don't stink, so they look down on everyone else.

Probably back at home, if they even jokingly called their wife a cum dumpster, they would get their ass kicked from here to next week.

Hiring a provider gives them the opportunity to treat people openly exactly how they feel about them deep down without repercussion. I once talked with an agency girl and she told me about a high powered lawyer regular of the agency. The girls were told to "treat him right". She didn't know until she was picked by him once that his prediliction was to whip the girls with his leather belt while he fucked them. If he tried that shit at home with his wife or girlfriend, he would be rotting in a prison somewhere, being some convict's bitch.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
You know something? I think that's - to a very large extent - a problem with the agency and their contractors. That's what the guy is paying for, and it's not a secret as to what he does... not to the agency anyway. If the agency chooses to hide from "new girls" what he does, I'm not sure how much I can put the blame in him for it.

I wasn't trying to place the blame squarely on the client....let's face it, there are no saints in this business.........

she could have said no fucking way and quit........

Originally posted by Ozzy
Lots of people on these boards think I'm this bad guy who disrespects people and prostitutes all over the place.... Fact of the matter is that I don't. Actually (and any girl who has met me can attest to this).... I'm the exact opposite and I treat every prostitute I meet as if they were my girlfriend or sister (depending on if I'm fucking her, paying to fuck her or just friends).
Yeah....same here.....but I get my name onto a wanted list on CL......trying to find out my personal info..........just because I posted on that stupid thread about pictures of CL girls...........(yeah it still bothers me, but I can still laugh about it too).....

let's face it, I have never been too particularly careful about "hiding" my real life persona.........

there are people that I know on both sides of this board that knows my real info........but y'know what? big fucking deal........what I am like on here is what I am like in person.......

I treat everyone the same, both in cyberspace and in the real world.

You know what.... After thinking about it I realized that I don't treat working girls the same as my GF's or sisters...... I treat them better.

Maybe it's more out of a pity thing. Knowing how hard their lives are or how much shit they must have gone thru that they find themselves in this business in the first place... But I definitely tend to go more out of my way for girls I know personally in this business than I do for girls I know who don't work in the biz. It's possible that I do it for those in the biz because they are way more grateful and sincere than other girls.

finally - slinky and xxx see eye-to-eye

Originally posted by jseah
...Hiring a provider gives [men] the opportunity to treat people openly exactly how they feel about them deep down without repercussion. I once talked with an agency girl and she told me about a high powered lawyer regular of the agency. The girls were told to "treat him right". She didn't know until she was picked by him once that his prediliction was to whip the girls with his leather belt while he fucked them. If he tried that shit at home with his wife or girlfriend, he would be rotting in a prison somewhere, being some convict's bitch.
Originally posted by slinkybender
I think that's - to a very large extent - a problem with the agency and their contractors. That's what the guy is paying for, and it's not a secret as to what he does... not to the agency anyway. If the agency chooses to hide from "new girls" what he does, I'm not sure how much I can put the blame in him for it.
i am happy to say that it is NOT my experience AT ALL that johns treat me like i am a commodity or even treat me poorly in any way. even though most are "successful" people.

but that is really a separate issue from the ass-whipping attorney. he was paying to whip a hooker on the ass ~ not exactly misogynistic. not even deviant. (isn't that why men pay hookers ~ to get what they are not getting at home?)

my point is that the day a it becomes strange for a guy to pay hookers for "unwholesome" sexual activities is the day we are all out of business ~ from boredom, if nothing else. however, the agency who did not tell the hooker what the guy was paying for SHOULD be out of business. that removed the "consensual" from "consensual activities".

~ xxx

Re: finally - slinky and xxx see eye-to-eye

Originally posted by xxx_xoxo
............but that is really a separate issue from the ass-whipping attorney. he was paying to whip a hooker on the ass ~ not exactly misogynistic. not even deviant. (isn't that why men pay hookers ~ to get what they are not getting at home?)

my point is that the day a it becomes strange for a guy to pay hookers for "unwholesome" sexual activities is the day we are all out of business ~ from boredom, if nothing else. however, the agency who did not tell the hooker what the guy was paying for SHOULD be out of business. that removed the "consensual" from "consensual activities".

~ xxx
I suppose I am imposing my morals on others..........sorry. In a sense, I was dictating that anything "I" didn't get a thrill out of would be considered deviant.

You know what.... After thinking about it I realized that I don't treat working girls the same as my GF's or sisters...... I treat them better.

Maybe it's more out of a pity thing. Knowing how hard their lives are or how much shit they must have gone thru that they find themselves in this business in the first place... But I definitely tend to go more out of my way for girls I know personally in this business than I do for girls I know who don't work in the biz. It's possible that I do it for those in the biz because they are way more grateful and sincere than other girls.
I agree.....however it is a knife's edge that you can go from feeling pity to projecting the idea that you are being condescending. Also, unless you look at everything with a critical eye, you can easily find yourself open to being taken advantage of (I know of what I speak).

I hear ya... But the girls I tend to gravitate to in this business are always the same. More grounded and quiet and somewhat intelligent (by hooker standards). Not the loud annoying type nor the type to scam or take advantage and almost always overly generous to those around them, even when they don't have 'what' to be generous with. Gabby was a perfect example. April too... though she's not often quiet or as grounded.

Interesting thing about my non business personal relationships is that I always tend to hook up with the loud, annoying, greedy and selfish types. Go figure.....?

Maybe that's why I like hookers... and now that I'm not fucking them anymore, I tend to befriend them.

Last edited:
Maybe it's more out of a pity thing. Knowing how hard their lives are or how much shit they must have gone thru that they find themselves in this business in the first place...
that really stuck out for me too. on the one hand we have posters reporting on how good hookers have it, and how ungrateful we are to be taking their money... on the other hand is ozzy (so sweet you are!)

i feel grateful every day of my life. there is no reason - not one little one - for anyone to pity me. i am fortunate to have, as an option, the opportunities available to me in the business. i would laugh if i thought a date was looking at me with pity ;-)

~ xxx

Originally posted by xxx_xoxo
that really stuck out for me too. on the one hand we have posters reporting on how good hookers have it, and how ungrateful we are to be taking their money... on the other hand is ozzy (so sweet you are!)

i feel grateful every day of my life. there is no reason - not one little one - for anyone to pity me. i am fortunate to have, as an option, the opportunities available to me in the business. i would laugh if i thought a date was looking at me with pity ;-)

~ xxx
I am not sure if it is pity I feel, or disappointment, when I hear or run across a hooker who is doing it to feed a habit (either for chemical substances or Prada and Manolos). However, I have nothing but respect for the ones who are doing what they have to to take care of their family (I don't really feel like getting into this in greater detail)......see what I mean? it's hard to not sound condescending......

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Re: Re: finally - slinky and xxx see eye-to-eye

Originally posted by jseah
I suppose I am imposing my morals on others..........sorry. In a sense, I was dictating that anything "I" didn't get a thrill out of would be considered deviant.
Since I haven't said this in at least 15 mintes..... it's really funny that on PMB's it seems like anything even slightly outside very mainstream sex is greated with such .... I don't know.. dirision?... disgust?... when 97% of our society looks at the whole shooting match as devient. It's sort of like American Politics vs World Politics... the "Far Right" and "Far Left" here are so "in the middle" compared to the range in most of the rest of the Western World (fucking 2 party system...).