UG to become pay site

If UG went pay, would it eliminate the trolls and promote better discussions?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • No

Votes: 135 80.8%

• Total voters
Re: WISEASS

Originally posted by April
Your one of the good guys, this I know. You too go out of your way to help people for no reason other than you can and I personally comended you for it.
Unfortunately.....being a nice guy also opens you up to being taken advantage of..........

Originally posted by slinkybender
Shop & Manicure?
well.....I've always been a sucker for blondes with nice eyes and a cute smile......

besides.....SOMEONE has to keep the economy going and keep Neiman Marcus' profit margin up......

Originally posted by April
omg! How did you know I offered him a brass head and footboard that was great for such sessions! I think there might have even been a nylon tied to the headboard that I just couldnt get the knot out of lol

creepy ghost!
uh....A....y'know I luv ya....but I think you are mistaking me for some other guy..........we've never come across each other in a professional capacity....

unless someone is going around impersonating me........for what reason I have no idea......

Last edited:

Dvaenport

No Alternative
NYC Prices

Just came across some more idiotic talk on this board.
I realize I don't contribute much in the way of posts but after reading certain comments regarding provider pricing I am compelled to say that if you (collectively) think that the average price for FS "indies" is $300 then you are either dumb or lazy.
This is NewYoek people!!
It is actually more like $150-$200 and if you are paying more than that than you're a sucker and I am sure you have been taken advantage of in more ways than one....
No wonder some of these ho's are trying to charge $400, $500 it is because stupid guys like you are driving up prices!!