UG to become pay site

If UG went pay, would it eliminate the trolls and promote better discussions?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • No

Votes: 135 80.8%

• Total voters

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
Originally posted by Hawley Griffin
What a weird coincidence because I would treat your sister as if she were a whore.
I wonder how one would feel is that statement was said to them. "I'll treat your sister, or mother, or daughter as if she were a whore", my guess is the person would get punched in the mouth, then agin thats just what I know the Gentlemen I hang out with would react as well as the men that are friends of me a whore.

April (who just had to comment sorry)

treated like a whore...

as a civilian, i get treated with respect, affection and dignity about 80% of the time... as a hooker i'd say it's about 99% of the time.

Last edited:
Re: treated like a whore...

Originally posted by xxx_xoxo
as a civilian, i get treated with respect, affection and dignity about 80% of the time... as a hooker i'd say it's about 99% of the time.

You must be some piece.

Ugly girls don’t come close to those numbers.

UG... where hookers pay to get respect

let's see now... i am so dumb that i am hot enough to raise my rates? very interesting theory, bearing serious scrutiny.... it might take awhile for someone only somewhat intelligent (by hooker standards). ;-)

ug is actually the only place i go where i would have to PAY to get respect... i notice that all it takes is a mere $100 per month to say any nonsense i want with impunity around here. shameless traitors to the art of misogyny that you are!

~ xxx.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Re: UG... where hookers pay to get respect

Originally posted by xxx_xoxo
i notice that all it takes is a mere $100 per month to say any nonsense i want with impunity around here.
Wow... you really are........ er........ hot

thanks for the fluff, honey

but isn't that kind of skirting the issue (so to speak?) i thought this thread was about charging a membership fee as a way to reduce nonsense on your board ~ my point is that it seems to me that once a hooker pays a fee her nonsense is welcomed (or at least quietly tolerated.)

*sigh* and you won't even allow me to pay...

~ xxx.

misguided but well intentioned

i dare not look up "dogma" for fear that increasing my vocabulary will decrease my market value among UG readers.

i apologize for being troll-ish on occasion. i really do enjoy reading ug, especially for slinky's punchlines! it's just that some of you gentlemen can be so humorless sometimes that i feel compelled to interject. i have the best interests of ug at heart, believe me.

~ xxx.

April

Originally posted by jseah
you mean there actually are hookers out there that is not totally nuts?????? (yeah, I'm gonna get my ass kicked for this one)....
Occationally my sanity returns, but then I remember to take my meds and poof! I'm back to a brainless totally nuts hooker self!!

Sometimes I wish I had the excuse of a mental illness, until I come across someone who is trully ill, then I appologize and say a prayer, yeah hookers pray too, usually when we are broke, in jail or homeless.

(not to be taken literal, its getting so you have to put a disclaimer with every post............I'm scarcastic, if you don't know that by know I'm spelling it out for you with no typos either!

April

WISEASS

Wise ASS! What ........you thought i'd be gone by now and not see that? Wait till I see you casually again! I'm gonna get you for that, be on your toes in Dec !!

Your one of the good guys, this I know. You too go out of your way to help people for no reason other than you can and I personally comended you for it.

April

Originally posted by Casper
I see a great S&M session in jseah's future.
omg! How did you know I offered him a brass head and footboard that was great for such sessions! I think there might have even been a nylon tied to the headboard that I just couldnt get the knot out of lol

creepy ghost!