Tips on not getting caught

Thanks guys. One of the good things is that I manage our finances so I'm gonna start hiding the savings in my brother's name and when the big day comes we will be dead broke with very little assets to split.

To bring this thread back on topic. There are tons of spy apps out there that will record calls and forward text, emails and gps location to others who may want to monitor you. Definitely get a separate play phone and keep it password protected.

Great thread I have to say. I've been playing around for years and use most of the suggestions on here. Been married 15 years and busted once thanks to being naive from using a PC. Well I never use my PC for nothing. My iPhone is the best. Browse the internet through it and delete everything all the time. I also do a google on a providers number. Only if I see reviews on her I'll consider visiting.

Great tips on here for sure.

Great thread I have to say. I've been playing around for years and use most of the suggestions on here. Been married 15 years and busted once thanks to being naive from using a PC. Well I never use my PC for nothing. My iPhone is the best. Browse the internet through it and delete everything all the time. I also do a google on a providers number. Only if I see reviews on her I'll consider visiting.

Great tips on here for sure.
How do you avoid being tracked on find friends app on iphone?

To bring this thread back on topic. There are tons of spy apps out there that will record calls and forward text, emails and gps location to others who may want to monitor you. Definitely get a separate play phone and keep it password protected.
how do you explain to u wife why u havr a second phone? And are you paying an monthly phone bill just for this?

Nyc sw... Sucks man i feel your pain. I caught my wife after many years of the "ton of bricks" falling on me.
Yes it is cheaper to keep her and all that is said. I recently tried the legal way and the fact she will not just go away means i must wait. And play.
I caught her years ago and didnt stray for 8-9 years then found the hobby to be my fun time.
Good luck and keep your chin up. My goal is my childs HS graduation plus a day (dont want to ruin the day). It sounds stupid but it is a small but ever shining light at the end of the tunnel
Wow, your wife cheated? How did you find out? How did u handle it? What do u mean u didn't stray? U waited 8 yrs after she cheated to start hobbying? I find this actually very fascinating like the tv show masters of sex. R u sure shes not still cheating under ur nose?

Wow. I have been mongering for the past 15 years of my 17 year marriage. Started when my wife started with holding sex. I have fucked hundreds of girls over the years and tonight I learned that my wife is having an affair because she was dump enough to let the family know her unlock code to her phone and never deleted any txt messages. Rookie mistake. Thank goodness I did not devote myself to her emotionally over the years. Since I make a lot more money then her and we have young kids, " it is cheaper to keep her!" Not moving out or paying child support so some other guy can come fuck her in my house!!!! I will play dump and fuck her like any one of my other adventures without feeling guilty about it. Hopefully the other guy will take her off my hands after after kids grow up....LOL
I thought if one party is caught cheating, they get absolutely nothing?

Wow, your wife cheated? How did you find out? How did u handle it? What do u mean u didn't stray? U waited 8 yrs after she cheated to start hobbying? I find this actually very fascinating like the tv show masters of sex. R u sure shes not still cheating under ur nose?
No doubt in my mind she never stopped.

I chose to have fun myself with nsa and occasionally enjoy more than just client services. Call it an SO or whatever but it works.

Hell my ATF even opened a place years ago closer to where I worked out of security reasons I could be to her place of practice in 15 minutes and her home on 20. She had (and yes still has) an issue that won't go away.

Not according to a lawyer I spoke with years ago... WE always end up giving at least something.
Also have no idea of what the show is you mentioned... is that real?
I just heard about the show and binged watched. About a controversial sex therapist in the 1950s whos caught up in a fascinating world of cutting edge sex therapy and helps people perform actual sex while trying to separate work from personal life, what could possibly go wrong? LoL interesting show tho. I believe its on Amazon streaming.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2137109/?ref_=m_ttfc_tt

Are you using rubbers with her all of a sudden?
I have been using rubbers on her for years. She is not on birth control.
how do you explain to u wife why u havr a second phone? And are you paying an monthly phone bill just for this?
Someone gave me a free obama phone lsst year, no monthly bills. You should have an excuse ready in case she finds it and always delete all activity. If she finds the phone I tell her who gave it to me and it's a backup in case my battery dies on the main phone.

.......Someone gave me a free obama phone last year, no monthly bills. .......
You just simply gotta love this! - everyone who actually pays for a cell phone pays the Universal Service Fund fee so you can get free phone service to do your whoring mongering. Not bad nyc-sw-monger!

The Universal Service Fund was created under the Telecommunications Act of 1996 for land lines and extended in 2008 to cover cell phones, (hence the term "Obama phone") to make quality telephone service available to all Americans". So the term "free" is really incorrect - the phones aren't free - just paid for by someone other that the person getting the Obama phone.

The only thing that would make your situation even better would be if "someone" also gave you food stamps and you used them instead of cash to pay for whoring. Opps, I meant the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance - wouldn't want to make the parasites feel bad - so food stamps are now referred to the new speak words of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance.

And the liberals still wonder why half the country voted for Trump.

You just simply gotta love this! - everyone who actually pays for a cell phone pays the Universal Service Fund fee so you can get free phone service to do your whoring mongering. Not bad nyc-sw-monger!

The Universal Service Fund was created under the Telecommunications Act of 1996 for land lines and extended in 2008 to cover cell phones, (hence the term "Obama phone") to make quality telephone service available to all Americans". So the term "free" is really incorrect - the phones aren't free - just paid for by someone other that the person getting the Obama phone.

The only thing that would make your situation even better would be if "someone" also gave you food stamps and you used them instead of cash to pay for whoring. Opps, I meant the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance - wouldn't want to make the parasites feel bad - so food stamps are now referred to the new speak words of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance.

And the liberals still wonder why half the country voted for Trump.
Lol.. thanks guys for chipping in!!

nyc_sw_monger said:
Someone gave me a free obama phone lsst year, no monthly bills. You should have an excuse ready in case she finds it and always delete all activity. If she finds the phone I tell her who gave it to me and it's a backup in case my battery dies on the main phone.
True, i once bought the cheapesr pos tracfone and kept it in the utilities tool closet. And of course she fucking found it. I told her i found it on the bus. She made me throw it out bc it was 'ugly and useless'. Sigh there goes $60. At least she bought the story.

True, i once bought the cheapesr pos tracfone and kept it in the utilities tool closet. And of course she fucking found it. I told her i found it on the bus. She made me throw it out bc it was 'ugly and useless'. Sigh there goes $60. At least she bought the story.
I think sometimes women know when we are bs them but if there is no proof they let it slide but keep a mental note and file it away in storage until they need to bring it forth again. My second theory is they know something is going on but if you keep up your end of the bargain treating them right paying attention to them and treating them with respect doing your thing tactfully they will sometimes not all time let it slide. I swear in the past women felt I was doing something on the side but was discrete about it and tried my best not to slack in our relationship and as long as nothing was missing from their standpoint and it wasn't in their face they tended to look the other way. Who knows maybe they were doing their thing too lol? These were committed relationships that went on for years after awhile I figured they accepted it and kinda knew men cheat eventually if they give into their lower nature/instincts.

I thought if one party is caught cheating, they get absolutely nothing?
What I learned from my divorce is that anything and everything is possible from either party, and that the law, if it even really exists, does not really seem to matter. The other thing I learned is that divorce lawyers get to have one continuous lifelong party at the expense of both parties.

What I learned from my divorce is that anything and everything is possible from either party, and that the law, if it even really exists, does not really seem to matter. The other thing I learned is that divorce lawyers get to have one continuous lifelong party at the expense of both parties.
I know one person where the lawyer was insisting that she'd get house, alimony,pay bills, etc etc etc etc. It was ridiculous to me and I said so then shut my mouth. Of course 25k or so later a stalemate, a reconciliation and onlyut the lawyers were really happy.
I personally believe lawyers push couples with considerable assets into ridiculous demands knowing the other party will fight it. It's in their interest to drag it out as long as possible.

I know one person where the lawyer was insisting that she'd get house, alimony,pay bills, etc etc etc etc. It was ridiculous to me and I said so then shut my mouth. Of course 25k or so later a stalemate, a reconciliation and onlyut the lawyers were really happy.
I personally believe lawyers push couples with considerable assets into ridiculous demands knowing the other party will fight it. It's in their interest to drag it out as long as possible.
What are you talking about!!!!! They are only looking out for the best interests of there client ROFLMFAO!

Those billable hours?? oh they dont matter. They are purely altruistic at heart

I fully expected a number of tactics and a number of problems that would come up, but I never in a millions years expected that I'd not only need to battle her lawyers but my own with at least as much rigor.