Tips on not getting caught

I'm sure this info is provided throughout the forum but for newbies I'm 11 years married, never been caught by the wife or LE so here's some quick newbie tips, most of which are pure common sense.

*If you must write down info - be it a phone number or address create a code. For example, always switch the last two digits of the number; ex: 6473 becomes 6437. Reason is obvious just in case you flake and your wife finds the note and calls the number - same with addresses

*Make sure she's not using anything scented - most pros know better than to wear perfume or use any scented lotions.

*If you're gonna meet at a hotel get there early. Stings are set up to catch multiple John's and if you arrive very early and simply watch you'd be the one to see the previous guy led out in handcuffs

*Stick with girls who have been advertising for a while. While that does not eliminate the risk that they're LE it certainly minimizes it from contacting a new ad

*Treat the girls like gold - why? Because you will get referrals and never have to worry again about wondering whether the new provider you're seeing it setting you up

*Use you're 6th sense and learn to walk away. Sometimes you simply get a gut feeling that something ain't right. Walk. Don't be impetuous

*Buy a prepaid cell - no phone records and nothing can be traced back to you.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
*Buy a prepaid cell - no phone records and nothing can be traced back to you.
And, lock the phone so no one can use it without a password. If your wife ever finds the phone, she won't be able to start calling everyone in the address book, or recent call list.

Good one - and even with a prepaid or if you're using your regular cell delete the incoming and outgoing numbers.

Another "duh" statement but don't put anything on your credit card - use cash.

Better than delete is to use the new Google Chrome which allows you to browse using an "incognito" mode. Nothing searched shows up in your history.

If your wife is computer savvy and notices that every time you leave the computer the history is deleted she'll get suspicious.

Another tip - watch lying about where you're going. This is one of those things where the odds are low but guaranteed to get you busted.

Ex: You lie and say you're going to "xyz" town today for meeting or whatever. In fact, you're heading to see a provider in the exact opposite direction.

You get home like nothing's wrong and your wife, who heard on the radio, news, TV, internet that route 334 was shut down due to a major accident, is wondering how you got home since you needed to take route 334 to get to xyz town.

I never lie about where I'm going. That way if my car dies and I need a tow, get into an accident, etc...I don't have to explain away where I was.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Maybe it is just me but have any of you thought about hiding in plain sight. Ok so I have no SO but I do have older children and to be honest they can be worse than a SO. When I say plain sight all of my stuff is on the home PC with copies on my laptop. I have a second hard drive that is encryptied. My kids know that that is my stuff and seeing how I don't hide what I have they have no interest. When I use to hide email and stuff like that they would search it out and even hacked my password. Since I began to just let certian things stay in the open they have no interest. As far as going out to see a provider or to a club or even to my second job well I do tell them the truth to a point. I never not tell them where I will be as far as town goes, alot of times I just tell them I am working and that is enough. I do get questioned every once in a while when I am going someplace they would like to come but I make excuses and always follow up to bring them next time I really have to work there. I guess it is all about omiting things and not really lieing. It is a hard balancing act but like I said in plain sight they ignore it when it is hidden they search for it...

I'm in the habit of not leaving any potential evidence. Emails are deleted immediately. Anything I write down is in code and that's thrown away when I get to the place I'm going.

The problem with lying is having to come up with something within seconds. Yeah, I can put "1546 Ivy Street" when it's really 1564 Ivy but if my wife by chance would find the paper I'd still have to explain who lives on Ivy or why I went to Ivy st.

I don't risk shit.

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
Safari has a Private Browsing setting. Turn it on while you're browsing the forbidden zone, then turn it back off when you're finished. You might want to also delete the cache.

Safari has a Private Browsing setting. Turn it on while you're browsing the forbidden zone, then turn it back off when you're finished. You might want to also delete the cache.
Thats a great feature there is also another feature that "resets" safari it empty catch and auto fill forms.

I'm telling ya, the best tip is don't leave any kind of trail - don't save anything on paper, be it numbers or addresses - don't save emails regardless of how clever you think you are at hiding things or how secure you think something is.

One slip up with this hobby can destroy your entire life. Not only possible divorce if caught but also all of your friends and relatives knowing you got busted. Possibly fired from your job - if busted by LE your pic could show up in the paper. A conviction could result in it being extremely hard to obtain employment if the company does a background check.

I never get lax - ever. No emails kept but that's not an issue since I never converse through email. I'll call the provider's number and never when I'm in my house - only when I'm out on my prepaid cell. The outbound and inbound numbers are promptly erased.

I'll write the address down, in code, then it gets thrown in the trash when I arrive. I'll try new providers but only after I've made sure they have posted many ads over the course of days or weeks, checked UG and *** - almost eliminates the risk that they're LE.

Another GREAT tip - always treat the girls with respect. All of them - even the ones who provide bad service - even if you feel ripped off.

Why?

Because they have all of your personal information which includes your number and likely your real name. You want a pissed off provider posting your information on the net?

If I'm not happy with service I leave with a smile and their punishment is the denial of my repeat business.

Last edited:
If you are unlucky enough to be a customer at a massage parlor when LE raids why are you arrested? Some of the video shot when this occurs pictures the mongers with hats and clothing pulled over thier faces. How does LE know you weren't present for a legit massage short of being caught in the act.

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
Thats a great feature there is also another feature that "resets" safari it empty catch and auto fill forms.
That feature also deletes your history and all your cookies. That can look a little suspicious, unless you normally do that every time you quit your browser.