Tips on not getting caught

What I learned from my divorce is that anything and everything is possible from either party, and that the law, if it even really exists, does not really seem to matter. The other thing I learned is that divorce lawyers get to have one continuous lifelong party at the expense of both parties.
This reminds me of a couple i met at a wedding party. It was cocktail hour and i sat down w the wife and i guess seating was limited, so people were sharing tables. This couple came up to us and asked if they could sit w us, and of course we said yes. She was gorgeous. Absolutely smoking hot, the hot that makes u and ur wife jealous. She had light brownish flowing hair, green hazel eye, and a plunging neckline dress that showed off every bit of her perfect breasts and was basically screaming 'my tits are better than ur wifes, LOOK AT THEM!' The goober was some hr consultant and she, of all careers, was a divorce attorney...LOL...i wasnt sure what was harder, me trying to avoid making corny divorce jokes at the wedding or me not staring at her tits. Good lord...if they ever get a divorce, i assume, hes be in a world of hurt.