Tips on not getting caught

Well if that is true, you could just as easily get HPV from a hand shake. Herpes doesn't just show up on your genitals or mouth, it can show up most any where contact is made.
Herpes sucks, no doubt. I've had oral sores from herpes since I thought a cock was a wee-wee (reference old joke) and they used to distinguish between "genital herpes" and non-genital. They've decided they're the same. I guess if I get a mouth sore and touch it and then touch my wee-wee, OMG!

HPV is warts. I watched "The Doctors" on TV the other day and showed genital warts on a male and a female, and damn were they different!
The female warts were almost invisible!
I've gotten warts on my hands and face since I'm 9, so obviously I have HPV and didn't get it through sex.

i am a newbie as well. so maybe you practiced-experts can give me some advice. I just want to start with a sensual massage. Not too worried about the gf, but I am worried about LE. All the legal stuff i've read makes it sound like LE is only really after the providers not the clients. Do providers have more to worry about than clients? What am I really risking by seeing someone who just gives sensual massages (no f/s, oral, etc.)? Also I don't want to be jumped by some dude and robbed whenever i go for my appt. If a provider is reviewed on UG is it a pretty safe bet? if she is an idependent? Thanks for all the sage wisdom guys!!!

Alcohol Hand Sanitizers

Very effective against the swine flu and suspicious significant others.

Whether coming from a session in a hotel or parlor, or you just did the dastardly deed in your car, copious amounts of the hand sanitizer will obliterate any lingering perfumed or body fluid smell on you and/or in your car.

*Squeak!*

Arock,

The focus in a lot of states is now shifting towards the customers. They feel that they will never stop the providers unless the demand is cutoff. That being said there are a lot of threads that will give you good tips on how to conduct yourself when meeting a new provider. i.e. what to say and NOT to say, what to look for in terms of an LE setup etc... as well as good communication of current LE setups and stings if noticed in time.

While the UG ladies that post and advertise are well known and can be considered very safe and discrete, noone will be able to guarantee you one hundred percent. Any time you step into a situation where this thing of ours gets done, you have to be willing to accept any consequences of your actions.

Not trying to scare you but it is reality. On the other hand, sometimes you have to grab life by the balls and say WTF and enjoy it. You only go around once.

Be safe.

Blong

Herpes sucks, no doubt. I've had oral sores from herpes since I thought a cock was a wee-wee (reference old joke) and they used to distinguish between "genital herpes" and non-genital. They've decided they're the same. I guess if I get a mouth sore and touch it and then touch my wee-wee, OMG!

HPV is warts. I watched "The Doctors" on TV the other day and showed genital warts on a male and a female, and damn were they different!
The female warts were almost invisible!
I've gotten warts on my hands and face since I'm 9, so obviously I have HPV and didn't get it through sex.
Got herpes and gave to wife. Everyone be careful!

Arock, the risk of getting busted is never zero, but it's not all that high, either, and you can do things to improve your odds. Read the 'have you ever been busted?" thread. Where you run the most risk by far is the street. The cops are seriously looking there and seriously busting. Incalls to hotels have some risk, especially on Long Island, where the cops do these busts more often than elsewhere.

Incalls to a provider's apartment are low risk. AMPs get raided, but the clients are usually let go unless you're in the act or say too much. There's a thread in the newbie section that speaks to this. Read it carefully, especially Genius's advice; he knows as much about avoiding cop trouble as anyone.

The elements of a soliciting offense are the offer of a fee for sex. A decoy will try to unite the two in a conversation. Don't fall for it. Real providers avoid the conversation taking such a turn: "How much you got? What do you want to do?" is dangerous conversation. You'll recognize weird turns in the conversation and avoid them. Sorry, there's no substitute for experience.

Ask to see her tits or pussy, or for her to touch your dick. Cops won't do that.

Some guys get very paranoid and imagine the cops doing things they might do in a murder case. These are misdemeanors. You're not the Son of Sam. The danger of getting super paranoid is you'll miss genuine danger signs because you're jumping at shadows, and you'll spoil your fun.

You've heard it already, but UG advertisers are safe and reliable.

ok, that sucks, but how did you get out of that? Or you didn't?
Didn't get out it. Fessed up somewhat and told what my therapist called the "modified truth". The internet is a treasure trove for a smart lady with a little info. I came clean finally about everything. I am amazed she hasn't left yet.

What's the "modified truth"? You got only half your dick covered in sores? And hows the internet a treasure trove? Did you leave little internet cookies for her to find? Please elaborate.

Didn't get out it. Fessed up somewhat and told what my therapist called the "modified truth". The internet is a treasure trove for a smart lady with a little info. I came clean finally about everything. I am amazed she hasn't left yet.
The way you got caught would be very helpful to the rest of us. I know it sucks to relive, but it's pretty valuable info.

She got into my phone records, reverse numbered the spa and then googled it. Shit popped up like crazy. My only fun now is checking in on you all now and then. But, it WAS affecting my relationship with her. When you know you can get some ass from somewhere else, you get lazy. I did a lot less work at the AMP. I guess I was getting used to that. She told me if I could have outside sex, she should be able to do the same. LOL. So I keep it at home now. I'm actually kinda glad she knows.

What's the "modified truth"? You got only half your dick covered in sores? And hows the internet a treasure trove? Did you leave little internet cookies for her to find? Please elaborate.
Goes something like: Don't give her any details. Don't tell her you liked it, shit like that. He almost got me divorced. She's not stupid and while she was shocked, she was willing to stay if I was truthful. So out of respect for her, I was....but it was tough. To tell her I had been going for over a decade was tough.

Too bad she didnt divorce you and take all your money.

I cant imagine any chick hanging around after she learns her one & only has been getting blown and fucking hookers for 10 years. Unless, of course, she has someone slipping her the salami when you're at work.