The Ladies Side of the Story - NP4P

The whole money thing, the only way to solve that is to date within your level. If you date someone on a different level jealousy happens.
especially if it is the woman who has more money. I always take out my wallet when out, or reciprocate when someone buys me a drink. Some guys dont like that though, but I just am not the woman who thinks a man has to pay for everything when out. Maybe that is my problem, maybe i should be more needy. Seems some guys like that, they dont know what to do with someone who isnt 24/7 drama.

Last edited:
And yes folks the world as we know it has come to an end, me and Gumby agree on something. Ok enough female macho talk, we agree on a lot but neither one of us has ever been willing to give in so I will do it first. Twinkie you are right! .
Gumby, twinkie, WTF??? lol
With the responsibilities we lose some of our carefree attitude but must we lose our ability to be ourselves? .
YES!!! Ever hear that song Mo money, Mo problems. Well also, Mo responsiblies, Mo on th e mind. Geez, tomorrow I have to wake up and mow the lawn, take little Billy to baseball, I wonder if everything is going well up at the office. Kids, houses, businesses, yes, all this can eat away at our carefree-ness.

especially if it is the woman who has more money. I always take out my wallet when out, or reciprocate when someone buys me a drink. Some guys dont like that though, but I just am not the woman who thinks a man has to pay for everything when out. Maybe that is my problem, maybe i should be more needy. Seems some guys like that, they dont know what to do with someone who isnt 24/7 drama.
Well it works both ways. If the two of you arent close in the materials, money bracket, it will lead to problems. Personal experience has taught me well how many girls do have resentment, jealous when it comes to this.

Buying drinks, reciprocating, that is as sexy as can be. I love when a girl dosent think the guy pays for everything. It's just nice to be treated, it isnt about the money, its about the jesture. Equalness? I remember one girl would order the next round when we were out or if I bought the tickets to the baseball game she would say lets stop off for dinner and she would grab the bill when it came. That's just sexy.

Thanks
I spoke to a guy yesterday and the whole convo centered around how well hed treat me if i was his lady, how hed take me here buy me this. Umm that doesn't make me want to bite what makes me want to bite. How come we cant be comfortable enough with who we are, why don't we feel its enough to get someone to like us? I cant be the only one to notice how how much money we have or what we can buy is the most important part of a connection. Who gives a shit, i'm sure hell i know for fact that's what many women care about, my jappy friends included. BUT some women are turned off by this, i miss the old days when i a guy brought you flowers not his bank statement.
Hey, you should shop around for a column in one of those magazines or e-magazines. Or just start a blog of your own from scratch. A little side business.

I am not kidding.

"Sex and the Island" something like that. (A blog turned book turned tv series turned movie and you're rich).

It is the simple things in life that makes one happy. Money and a big house don't make someones life happy.
My problem is to keep money from fleeing away and friends from coming in.

You got to kiss a lot of frogs till you find that prince or in my case princess.
OK now, no disrespect to Nana, but those old tales were meant to hide zoophilia, otherwise how could a poor woman show her love to her dear frog without being considered a freak.

I think first dates (and really all dates after, lol) should be more along the lines of lets head down to the casual place down by the water, grab some drinks, maybe an appetizer and go from there.. bring your khakis, jeans, sandals, whatever.. be as cute as hell and lets crack open the bottle of wine together and have a hell of a good time. If you're not as cute as hell.. I am gone though! lol
Go on... I am taking notes here...

(So that's his secret, hum)

And yes folks the world as we know it has come to an end, me and Gumby agree on something.
Why now? I think you are made for each-other.

It is so obvious to me.

OK I agree Gumpy is a pain in the ass, but that's no excuse (Hahahahahaha).

Anyways, please disregard the above.

Why now? I think you are made for each-other.

It is so obvious to me.

OK I agree Gumpy is a pain in the ass, but that's no excuse (Hahahahahaha).

Anyways, please disregard the above.

Hey, you should shop around for a column in one of those magazines or e-magazines. Or just start a blog of your own from scratch. A little side business.

I am not kidding.

"Sex and the Island" something like that. (A blog turned book turned tv series turned movie and you're rich).
Thanks cupcake (I liked, appreciated & respected your post in the RIP thread btw) but I think I'll stick to only making an ass of myself here;)

on a side note just ordered Girlfriend Experience on demand and holy crap a real inside view into what it really is to be "us!" Im a little behind on my movies but now that finals are over Im playing catch up and this was at the top of my to do list. Im not to far into it yet so perhaps my opinion will change but so far a real look at what it is to be a GFE from our side of the GFE.

Last edited:
Call me Mrs Robinson

Its after 3am so Ill let you guys and your imagination run wild for now. I had a jam packed weekend, graduation party sat, sneak to Bios party back to graduation party up til 7am. Tonight well tonight is a long story and another long night, I need sleep bad.

Short version to make sense of the title, hes 21;) He's like family, it never should have happened, it will most likely happen again and well good night.....................xox

Des,
I bet you are every 21 yr olds fantasy, and alot of other guys too.... you probably just made a lifetime of memories for this guy... hey, my son is 22.. holy shit...what about us older guys? ....I know, I know....
Sleep well, princess....
Tab

Sunday-Monday

Just a tease cause I am not sharing my sunday night or monday night exploits but if I did id put everyone in the NP4P forum to shame;) I was one naughty girl and I enjoyed every minute of it.....i get player of the yr for what I managed to pull off....Shame on me;)

Im actually a little disgusted with myself but at the same time impressed to know at almost 34 Ive still got it;)

Last edited:
Ok fair is fair I started this thread so Ill share my sunday-monday exploits..BUT only the cliff notes;)

Sunday, light dinner with an electrician doing some work on a friends store that burned down a few months ago...than an "alyssa" date" and than spent the night with the 21 yr old...who by the way is probably the most amazing man I have ever met, I just wish he was older....we have known each other for awhile do to family connections and I enjoy his company more than any guy I have dated but I cant get over the age gap. I will enjoy his company but I just cant see it going beyond that:(

Mon an "alyssa" date or two, than the orig #1's bother and I had dinner and fun and totally unplanned but 5 mins after he left his brother called and I spent the night cuddled up in his arms.

A guy who does this is "the man" but as a woman well lets just say I do not plan on sharing this with anyone but the (i hope) nonjudgmental people of UG.

No exciting exploits to report, I have been very busy with school work, and my kids. I do have to say that I love summer though. I have met a handful of great (so far) guys just being out and about. I find I have the best luck when I am not looking. I have put the brakes on the waste not have nots I previously posted about but below is a mini report on the guys of my summer:

M: he is my top right now as we met awhile ago but neither is in a rush to go fast forward. We talk a lot, sometimes about nothing sometimes about everything. We met under odd circumstances, I actually wanted to run him over with my car but to long and unnecc to get into.

M #2: really sweet gorgeous, hard bodied man. Met him when I inquired about info at a new gym. This isn't really a prob for me but I think it is for him; he is 5'6 I am 5'7 in flats. So not sure how far it will go but I do like talking with him and wish I had time to spend but I am staying focused and dedicated to my new career move right now.

B: Fireman, friend of my cousins met at the 4th BBQ. New, funny, but no future potential. He says "oh snap" alot which for some reason irks me. He is sweet though but I think I am done wasting time with guys who I know are only for the moment.

L: lives in Ct met him awhile ago through my GF and best friend who still lives there. I like him, covered in tats, great body with just the right amount of cushion to make snuggling very appealing.

J: another Ct guy who I new casually in HS. Newly divorced and hot. He is an IT guy, a couple yrs younger but we have a balst when I go up and we go out with friends. Could have potential if I put the effort into spending time but again my new career move is my first priority (next to my kids of course)

Summer is an awesome time for whatever reason I am always in a good mood and I think it reflects on my face because I always meet the most amazing so my type guys. All of the above bring something to the table, and all but B are someone I would love to have the time to get to know, All but B are looking for LTR's so I cannot string them along as they have been upfront about what they are looking for. Except the first M he would like LTR but he is laid back. I will be 34 in a couple weeks and it is the first birthday that for whatever reason is hitting me. My aunt said maybe I have grown up. Not to say I wasn't before but she said in my mind and what I want. Maybe I have come full circle. Now that my sons out of the medical woods I have no more excuses and don't know what to do with myself now that I have time. Me I think I finally no what I want and not just what I don't want.

Who knows, I don't have time to breath right now and the dating has to be minimal but I am really enjoying not only getting to know them but myself as well.

Last edited: