The Ladies Side of the Story - NP4P

Didn't want to start a new thread w/o permission so figured id start it up in here. The guys stories are funny, endearing and quite impressive but I know for fact us ladies have had our own adventures in "Toy Land."

I date a lot, typically I am the one date wonder as I bore easily and truth it takes a lot to get and keep my attention for the long haul. I am also no diff than most men, I like a challenge and prefer a guy who doesn't put it all out there in the first 5 mins and am kind of turned off by a guy who is easy, aka drops his pants to fast.

Here is a slim skim of my most recent dating adventures, #1 is kind of a fave and think he may be who I enjoy my summer with but only time will tell. I live on the beach and the eye candy runnith over so it is to early in the season to decide on one just yet;)

#1 old friend, he is now a man in blue and he is obnoxious, which I love, Italian with all the typ Italian trimmings which I love. A whole group of us went out a few wks ago after not hanging for awhile and he dropped his pants out of no where because apparently I wasn't paying enough attention to him. More to the story but what I am not loving is his need to constantly snap my bra strap, major turn off but i have to decide if its enough to put him on the shelf.

#2 Every time I run an errand I always get caught w/ the mischief bug. Like to have a little fun either at the grocery store, a red light or a gas station. I will call #2 "Bob". I caught his eye a long the way at red lights and decided to have a little fun and challenged myself to get his # at the next light. Long story short I got it but then he smiled and waste of a greek God, 3 of his front teeth were gone:(

#3 cute sexy young I will call him "mo" met him at a gas station a month or so ago and he is great, laid back, easy going, BUT he keeps sending me pics of girls boobs with childrens action figures stuck in the cleavage..wtf???

#4 guy i dated casually in my early 20's, we pop in and out of each others lives periodically. Sexy, attitude, chubby (love chubby guys). He stopped by late the other night and we hung outside smoking a cigg catching up. All is going great and we made plans to have dinner the next night. Than he makes the fatal flaw and as he kisses me good bye he says those 3 dreaded words "I love you" HUH???? yeah i have kids so i have the worlds easiest cop out and canceled on the basis of no sitter at the final hr, just couldn't do it.

I have more but don't have time to give them justice in a post. I will say this meeting guys gets easier as i get older but meeting a guy who makes it past date 1 well that is still a work in progress.

I hope some of the ladies chime in, being single these days isnt easy but it sure is funny so i hope some will share.

Last edited:
Mods....move this to it's own thread. This is great shit.

And Desi dear, I am only missing two teeth in the front, not three.

Forgot to add............ :D

Last edited:
Ok...I feel compelled

#1 - Obnoxious italian cop, who snaps your bra strap and drops his pants when he doesn't get your full attention..... what a prize... I bet a month of Mr. "3rd Grader with a Gun" will wear on you pretty fast... the real Q is when he dropped his drawers, what did hs real Gun look like and is that worth the abuse he will surely dole out when the newness of the relationship wears off...

#2 Missing 3 teeth... need I say more. Mr.Dentally Challenged should be no more a Mona Lisa smile, than a thought in your mind

#3 A Kid who sends pix of boobs w dolls? When he evolves into the upright position, maybe then you can have a conversation, but be careful once he discovers tools, he will be off building some obolisk to throw bones at..

#4 Mr.ChubbyLove.... hhmm... he loves you... I bet he says that to all his blow-up dolls...

Des, you need a real man. A solid guy. You need to stop letting these random males catch your eye, and go out and get yourself a millionaire..... that is what you need. some rich tycoon, flashy, rich, older, knows how to please a woman, and yet has experience and staying power.... he can be chubby... if it weren't for the money, it would be me, except I am not flashy, but all the rest...staying power... sort of.. older, definitely, ....chubby, hey I am working on it, but Yes... I am..

how about charity work? I hear that is quite fulfilling...

Ok...I feel compelled

#1 - Obnoxious italian cop, who snaps your bra strap and drops his pants when he doesn't get your full attention..... what a prize... I bet a month of Mr. "3rd Grader with a Gun" will wear on you pretty fast... the real Q is when he dropped his drawers, what did hs real Gun look like and is that worth the abuse he will surely dole out when the newness of the relationship wears off...

#2 Missing 3 teeth... need I say more. Mr.Dentally Challenged should be no more a Mona Lisa smile, than a thought in your mind

#3 A Kid who sends pix of boobs w dolls? When he evolves into the upright position, maybe then you can have a conversation, but be careful once he discovers tools, he will be off building some obolisk to throw bones at..
There is more to the story of #1, lots of history there in the form of a friendship that has stood the test of time...but when we all hung out again i saw him diff than i ever did...reads more juvenile than it is but i like him and am curious to see how it plays out...getting to know him as a man (he has substance besides the bra thing but it still bugs me). He makes me laugh and knows there is a time and a place but.............;)

#2 and #3 are just "war stories" i have no intention of wasting time on either, greek God gappy tooth's # got thrown away the min the light turned green...and boobie guy got the "grow up" fuck off a wk or so ago he just still sends the txt pics...xox

Des, you need a real man. A solid guy. You need to stop letting these random males catch your eye, and go out and get yourself a millionaire..... that is what you need. some rich tycoon, flashy, rich, older, knows how to please a woman, and yet has experience and staying power.... he can be chubby... if it weren't for the money, it would be me, except I am not flashy, but all the rest...staying power... sort of.. older, definitely, ....chubby, hey I am working on it, but Yes... I am..
Here is my thing money doesnt make a man attractive to me...#4 runs a multi million dollar company, and we have dated on and off for over 10 yrs but as much as i have enjoyed his company hes isnt a long haul guy for me...i want dorky, strong, confident, sense of humor w/ loads of smart ass.

how about charity work? I hear that is quite fulfilling...
Hello sunshine if you haven't figured it out have the guys I have dated fall under the category of "charity work";)

Last edited:
Italian with all the typ Italian trimmings which I love.

I will say this meeting guys gets easier as i get older but meeting a guy who makes it past date 1 well that is still a work in progress.
Well Babycakes, this Italian with all the trimmings has what it takes to make it past the first date....an unlimited supply of PB & the special Jelly.....ha ha ha Hope all is well.

The Ladies War Stories cont.

So its 530am and my night is just ending and well crap in a half hr my day just beginning. I had every intention of coming home and studying (as always). I put the kiddies to bed and settled into bed with my text book. My cell rings close to midnight and its a gf telling me to come down to DJ Riders (she bartends there occasionally). Seems an old hook-up from many yrs ago was there w/ some friends. I said no at first but well shit public policy or seeing how the hottie from the past had held up 8 yrs later, not exactly a diff choice. So I flung the book and got dressed.

I dont think I need to go into anymore detail, the fact that its 530 in the morning should give you a good idea. I will say this it deff gets better with age and he was as good as I remembered. He did make a comment at how awesome my oral skills had become over the yrs so i slowed down and tried not to give my "alyssa" best but lets just say he couldnt stop saying "oh my God" for a good 15 mins;)

Out of habit I got up and got him a hot towel and could have kicked myself as he made a comment about it. At least I didnt ask for my donation as he kissed me good-bye;)

Last edited:
The real Q is how were HIS oral skills? Good for you finding a little nightime fun...

And one little detail... don't you get the donation up front? JK...

Have a great sleepless day...

i want dorky, strong, confident, sense of humor w/ loads of smart ass

Dorky? Doesn't really fit with the other characteristics. Kind of a rare bird I would say.

The real Q is how were HIS oral skills? Good for you finding a little nightime fun...

And one little detail... don't you get the donation up front? JK...

Have a great sleepless day...
lol smart ass;) actually i never ask for it up front, always found it a tacky way to start a date.

I did have a blast...the past few months as i have been slowly leaving this life behind little by little i have been enjoying more of a social life...i spend all winter buckling down taking care if business but lately i have been feeling like a caged animal and have been venturing out more and more.

I am exhausted but the ear to ear shit eat grin i have plastered on my face makes it all worth it....as for his oral skills, well they were ok but the sex was out of this world.....xox

Confession Time

Ok so i left one small detail out of my post this morning. The guy i spent the night with happens to be guy #1 from my first posts brother, so suffice it to say oops!! ahh who am i kidding the sex was good, the history to much to feel the slightest bit guilty about and did i mention the sex was good;)

So yes guy #1 is not as appealing an option as I originally thought as I foresee myself enjoying some intense no drama play time with last nights conquest (his brother).

Confession #2, I am a player of the worst and best kind. See I am a woman and i can get away with it a lot easier than you guys can. Its in our genes to be manipulative and the fact that we look cute doing it well lets just say i get away with murder at times.

Im gonna take a pass on urkel or however you spell that and continue my search. When I say dorky I mean more a guy who will blow on a spoon and stick it to his nose, or stick french fries in his ears to make me laugh. I love the typ NJ guy with attitude, which can also be found in NY. I want the guy who doesnt take my shit and calls me on it at every turn.

FAH did that, guess thats why the sparks always flew. I know some formed opinions based on postings but he was/is one hell of a guy and will always have a place in my heart. As a matter of fact I think I may text him later and get his panties in a bunch.

I have a funny horror story from my last relationship the jan-march guy I recently ended things with but alas my homework calls and since i spent last night between the sheets instead of hitting the books i must go now...sweet dreams...xox

Last edited:
YOU like funny guys w attitude?

Here goes....

Item #1
Wait til "Bro in Blue with a Gun" finds out that you are bonkin his brother whom I will now call "Bro My God" he couldnt stop saying "oh my God" for a good 15 mins... the bullets will fly, OR, you will have to do both of them...

Item#2
Its in our genes to be manipulative and the fact that we look cute doing it well lets just say i get away with murder at times.
This is like saying that you breath... we all know women are manipulative, and that is why we love them

Item#3
I want the guy who doesnt take my shit and calls me on it at every turn.
Consider this a slap across the cheek with a glove..... nah, I am a lover not a fighter...

Item#4
Revision of Item #1 - see above
Revision of Item #3 - see above
Please amend and replace "Bro My God", to read as "Bro w a Hoe, and Doesn't Know"..... I know that will get your panties in a bunch...ouch that one hurts... I feel the sting from here...

Des, I could not help myself, and I am already apologizing...I just can't really fight with my heart in it.. I can make jokes at your expense, but only if I think they are funny... I hang hang a spoon on my nose with the best of them, but I am just not a fighter...so feel free to kick my ass, I can take it... but like Gandhi, I will not strike back, unless there is good chuckle in it...

Tab

YOU like funny guys w attitude?

Here goes....

Item #1
Wait til "Bro in Blue with a Gun" finds out that you are bonkin his brother whom I will now call "Bro My God" he couldnt stop saying "oh my God" for a good 15 mins... the bullets will fly, OR, you will have to do both of them...

Item#2
Its in our genes to be manipulative and the fact that we look cute doing it well lets just say i get away with murder at times.
This is like saying that you breath... we all know women are manipulative, and that is why we love them

Item#3
I want the guy who doesnt take my shit and calls me on it at every turn.
Consider this a slap across the cheek with a glove..... nah, I am a lover not a fighter...

Item#4
Revision of Item #1 - see above
Revision of Item #3 - see above
Please amend and replace "Bro My God", to read as "Bro w a Hoe, and Doesn't Know"..... I know that will get your panties in a bunch...ouch that one hurts... I feel the sting from here...

Des, I could not help myself, and I am already apologizing...I just can't really fight with my heart in it.. I can make jokes at your expense, but only if I think they are funny... I hang hang a spoon on my nose with the best of them, but I am just not a fighter...so feel free to kick my ass, I can take it... but like Gandhi, I will not strike back, unless there is good chuckle in it...

Tab

its all good sweet cheeks, i still have a sense of humor;) as far as #1 finding out about his brother, there is one more confession that goes a long with this but im not ready to fess up yet but rest assured hell never find out;)