The Ladies Side of the Story - NP4P

I suppose totally unrelated...but if your offspring were to hobby, and you find out about it, but they didn't know you knew...would this affect your relationship with him (them?)

(I have no idea if your kids know your work currently.)
If I had never been a part of this life my reaction may be that of fear, perhaps disgust and even worry BUT i am in this crazy world of ours and know well i just know a lot more than a woman, wife, gf or mother who isnt would. I understand and I get it (well some anyway, still cant fathom some things but understand none the less). Nothing my children do would ever change my feelings for them. I am a mother and my love for them is unconditional no matter what path they go down. I have talked at length and in more detail than the typ "birds & the bees" with my 17 yr old. As a teenage mom and now a prov (no neither of my children know) i feel i have more of an obligation than most mothers to be as open and honest as i can with my son and educate him to the best of my ability.

As they go from little boys to young men to adult they have the right to privacy, to an extent anyway but always respect. I would never pry nor judge (id be a hypocrite if i did) and if I did anything it would be to just reiterate the importance of safe sex, prob high light the illegal factor a bit and if their p4p was having negative consequences ( missing work, un paid bills etc) i would just be there for them in any way i could.

As far as them knowing, i hope they never find out. It is and always has been my biggest fear. There is some saying the "sins of the parent..." or something like that but im not nor will i ever look to clear my own conscious at their expense.

Last edited:
D,
Just as your love for your boys is unconditional, that is how a boys love for his mom is... guaranteed... Just think if the worst was to happen, and they were told that you were a provider... what would they think and feel? that you did whatever you had to do to provide for your family when no one else would or could.. that you made every sacrifice necessary for their well being and care, and that just as the mother lioness protects her cubs, you fought tooth and nail for their safety in this world, so that they did not have to fight so hard... what more could any child want than to have a mom that would do anything for them...obviously you do not need for them to know this, but if they did, you can be proud that you have done for them what many mothers have not..

Im sorry for the loss of your son, Thorn.
Thank you for that. Not a day goes by I don't miss him very much.

You are right though cool dorks do exist and I personally love a little smart ass with my cheesecake;) We all cross the line I think it takes cool dorks to admit it and cool chicks to go with it......xox
I don't know anyone who hasn't at least once in awhile, and that includes myself, so I concur and wish very well in the process and a few xo's sent your way as well.

Thank you for that. Not a day goes by I don't miss him very much.

I don't know anyone who hasn't at least once in awhile, and that includes myself, so I concur and wish very well in the process and a few xo's sent your way as well.

I know a lot of people who think they dont and those are the people i try to stay far away from...I think my biggest problem (and I hope youll get what Im saying) is for myself nothing phases me but for my friends when i think someone has wronged them my emotions will and usually do get the better of me...what I fail to remember and am working on is there is always more than one side of the story (sometimes 20) and i should step back and let others fight there own battles...i am often infected with foot in mouth syndrome and am like most a work in progress.....extra xoxoxoxoxoxox's to you

From the '08 Dating Archives

Some will remember over a yr ago when I was faced with a decison about a guy I had been in a full fledged relationship with...i debated on a move to Rochester (for all of 5 mins) and obviously opted to stay put.

Anyhow, guy dumped me, wish I could tell you the whole thing but trust me when I say big dick move considering certain circumstances. So odd but only seeker (well and malissa) knows the whole story and was a real friend to me during it (miss ya seeker). Anyway no contact for months than poof he pops up with a text, saying he misses me, blah blah blah. And says hes back in town and would i like to get together.

Now this is about 4 months after we broke up and I decide "why not." yes I still had feelings, what can I say I love me a guy with attitude. So we meet and this fuck head spills the whole "i miss you, wish we were still together" garbage. Now the fun part, hes living with someone and proposed a week prior but he will leave her if ill agree to marry him. So many reasons why that has wrong written all over it. Totally killed any feelings I had left and I said as much.

Fast forward to about 3 months ago....hes still tried getting in touch with me since I turned down his proposal, and yes folks he missed me alright NOT he missed my oral skills, and apparently generosity. While we were together I brought him a watch for Christmas's ago. It was a watch he said hed wanted for years, all iced out etc. I dont think he ever thought id buy it but I did and it was far from inexpensive.

So back on track 3 months ago he calls me again, his house was robbed and the watch, along with the LCD TV id given him for his birthday were stolen. Now here comes the balls, wants to know if I would buy him another watch. He knows how much it meant to me to give it to him and apparently thought he was being a great guy by allowing me the honor of buying him another.

Unfucking believable...obviously I said no but I doubt myself at every turn where men are concerned since him cause I cannot get how I could fall in love with such a fuck cluster;)

Some will remember over a yr ago when I was faced with a decison about a guy I had been in a full fledged relationship with...i debated on a move to Rochester (for all of 5 mins) and obviously opted to stay put.
Unfucking believable...obviously I said no but I doubt myself at every turn where men are concerned since him cause I cannot get how I could fall in love with such a fuck cluster;)
Yep, I remember.....and what is the term ?? Love is blind.....hopefully we can all see again before its too late....

Hahaha, it's fucking funny Desi. You know, sometime I forget that this kind of people does really exist.

(Not that it matters now, but I guess you understand that no one stole his house and his watch.)

I mean you should have not let him get away with that watch. The last time you met him, you should have knocked him uncouncious and stolen the watch yourself. You could have given it out to charity or threw it off the bridge just to make a point. "Go and get it there mofo!"

The war story that never happened

So it seems I escaped a war story date from hell tonight...A guy I met earlier this wk while taking little man for a bike ride on the boardwalk called me thurs and asked me on a date ...I had said I was pretty crazed sched wise til tues but he didnt want to wait (bad sign #1)...I said i could prob swing a quick coffee late sat night around 9ish but couldnt commit to a time til today....So I call him around 6 as I said I would to firm up plans once i knew my sched better...I tell him im running later than planned could we make it 915.

Now this should be no big deal since our time was tentative with much emphasis on give or take, etc. This psycho starts going off, says forget it, i knew this was gonna happen. Im like WTF, i told you i wouldnt know for sure til sat evening blah blah. Now why am I arguing with him, i know hes a fruit loop and now have no desire to date him but i was pissed. Hes like "if its this hard already your never gonna put me first blah blah blah".

Hello babe take the dress off and dear God find your manhood! It was coffee with an open time and jeez louise id done pretty good and was only off by 15 mins.

So yes this is one disaster that has a happy ending. Desi narrowly escapes getting involved with a needy nut case. Although it could have made for one hell of a story down the road, im so not willing to TOFTT in my personal life just so you guys can have something entertaining to read.

Thank God for vibrators, they may not be as fun to snuggle up with while watching a movie and whil they may not come with batteries, they sure as hit dont come with a headache either!

Last edited:
All wasn't a complete loss....Guy #1 from my first post text me around 2am telling me to open my door...he was outside with cheesecake...he had been working in an area of Brooklyn that night, right by my fave restaurant, Juniors...id mentioned id loved their cheesecake (who doesnt)...so hed gotten me one and brought it to me.

Thinking maybe i was wrong about him, ok and feeling guilty about sleeping with his brother. All these yrs as friends hes always popped up when i have had a rough day and been able to put a smile on my face. He just left and I am happy to say he didnt snap my bra strap once.

I grabbed 2 forks and we sat up most of the night just talking....hes coming over tonight for dinner....Wants to spend time with my oldest. We have known each other for a long time and although only friends back than he was a big constant in my sons life so he wants to spend time with him (my sons been going through some stuff).

So all I can say now is, stay tuned.............xox

Modern Technology

We have all drunk dialed, I have more times than I care to admit. Malissa has, but from my cell and contact lists (funny story ill share another time) but as I sit here typing I am being drunk IM'd.

I thought it was one of my GFs but it turns out it is her husband logged in under her screen name. Piss drunk typing some crazy shit. I am not responding, well now that I know its not my GF turned lesbian;) But i really hope he doesnt remember tomorrow. He says since he met me hes imagined making love to me?? are you kidding me, i told him to contact my booker and be prepared to pay double...EWW!! (i didnt say that, they are from my "real" world and have no clue what i do)

Last edited:
We have all drunk dialed, I have more times than I care to admit. Malissa has, but from my cell and contact lists (funny story ill share another time) but as I sit here typing I am being drunk IM'd.

I thought it was one of my GFs but it turns out it is her husband logged in under her screen name. Piss drunk typing some crazy shit. I am not responding, well now that I know its not my GF turned lesbian;) But i really hope he doesnt remember tomorrow. He says since he met me hes imagined making love to me?? are you kidding me, i told him to contact my booker and be prepared to pay double...EWW!! (i didnt say that, they are from my "real" world and have no clue what i do)
I was actually a little tipsy (coherent though) when I emailed you the first time. lol. No regrets though. Like you said though, maybe I need a few drinks in me so I can relax a little ;). Get the vino chilled!

So it seems I escaped a war story date from hell tonight...A guy I met earlier this wk while taking little man for a bike ride on the boardwalk called me thurs and asked me on a date ...I had said I was pretty crazed sched wise til tues but he didnt want to wait (bad sign #1)...I said i could prob swing a quick coffee late sat night around 9ish but couldnt commit to a time til today....So I call him around 6 as I said I would to firm up plans once i knew my sched better...I tell him im running later than planned could we make it 915.

Now this should be no big deal since our time was tentative with much emphasis on give or take, etc. This psycho starts going off, says forget it, i knew this was gonna happen. Im like WTF, i told you i wouldnt know for sure til sat evening blah blah. Now why am I arguing with him, i know hes a fruit loop and now have no desire to date him but i was pissed. Hes like "if its this hard already your never gonna put me first blah blah blah".

Hello babe take the dress off and dear God find your manhood! It was coffee with an open time and jeez louise id done pretty good and was only off by 15 mins.

So yes this is one disaster that has a happy ending. Desi narrowly escapes getting involved with a needy nut case. Although it could have made for one hell of a story down the road, im so not willing to TOFTT in my personal life just so you guys can have something entertaining to read.

Thank God for vibrators, they may not be as fun to snuggle up with while watching a movie and whil they may not come with batteries, they sure as hit dont come with a headache either!

My favorite post until now.

Last edited:
Guy #1 from my first post text me around 2am telling me to open my door...he was outside with cheesecake...he had been working in an area of Brooklyn that night, right by my fave restaurant, Juniors...id mentioned id loved their cheesecake (who doesnt)...so hed gotten me one and brought it to me.
Oh...oh.

I grabbed 2 forks and we sat up most of the night just talking
Oh...oh.

hes coming over tonight for dinner....
Oh....oh.

So all I can say now is, stay tuned.............xox
DUH!