The Ladies Side of the Story - NP4P

Has multiple 'irons in the fire'. Flirts a lot, but doesnt require a happy ending. Gets bored with the opposite sex. Cant or wont get past Date Number 1 a lot of the time.

Everything I learned about NP4P, I learned from women.

Last edited:
Ok so i left one small detail out of my post this morning. The guy i spent the night with happens to be guy #1 from my first posts brother, so suffice it to say oops!! ahh who am i kidding the sex was good, the history to much to feel the slightest bit guilty about and did i mention the sex was good;)
WTF?!!!! Hahahahaha. I don't blame you. It is a small world.

Confession #2, I am a player of the worst and best kind. See I am a woman and i can get away with it a lot easier than you guys can. Its in our genes to be manipulative and the fact that we look cute doing it well lets just say i get away with murder at times.
But, women are innocent and always say the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAH did that, guess thats why the sparks always flew. I know some formed opinions based on postings but he was/is one hell of a guy and will always have a place in my heart. As a matter of fact I think I may text him later and get his panties in a bunch.
Yeah FAH was cool. And I think he liked you more than he liked to admit. He was gay and he was proud about it. I met him during the last parade and we exchanged our panties. He liked my combination of pink and orange and I couldn't say no to him. He complained that they were a bit tight for him though. He said that it was because of his big tool but I replied that it was because of his fat ass.

Last edited:
WTF?!!!! Hahahahaha. I don't blame you. It is a small world.
oh that it is, and i find it gets smaller and smaller by the minute...these past posts are my most recent (past 2 wks) adventures but trust me when I find time I will share some funny stories, i should be one jaded cranky old lady by now but i still believe. For now I am just having fun, this is who I am this moment but when i am no longer a prov the game will be much different.

But, women are innocent and always say the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah thats a fairytale and a half babe;) whether it an intentional lie or lie by omission (did i say that right) we are all for the most part full of shit. Sometimes over the silliest things. I have this GF who makes a point of saying she does not fart?? wtf we could be talking about global warming and this twit will find a way to let it be known she does not pass gas.

Yeah FAH was cool. And I think he liked you more than he liked to admit. He was gay and he was proud about it. I met him during the last parade and we exchanged our panties. He liked my combination of pink and orange and I couldn't say no to him. He complained that they were a bit tight for him though. He said that it was because of his big tool but I replied that it was because of his fat ass.
he loves me, tells me every night;) oh and deff the big tool although he does have a nice ass. I am surprised he was willing to trade panties..he must really like you if he showed you his man thong (i wonder how long i will have to taunt him before he finally posts something;)

Last edited:
just wanted to throw a disclaimer into this thread before I put myself out there more than I already have. I am not a mean uncaring person and although love to play never do so with others feelings. I never give false promises, or say empty words. i am completely upfront about not wanting a relationship and as i am still a prov do not feel it would be right to enter into a relationship with someone while leading a double life.

The brothers trust me both are bigger players than i will ever be and are no more looking for monogamy than i am. There is no danger of these recent activities having any kind of impact on their relationship, if anything theyd high five over a few beers over the whole thing.

Last edited:
i should be one jaded cranky old lady by now
Not from what I read.

we are all for the most part full of shit. Sometimes over the silliest things. I have this GF who makes a point of saying she does not fart??
Full of shit but she does not fart. Haha.

But seriously. unless she burps a lot, I don't believe that she doesn't fart. It is impossible. Humans have to pass gas one way or another.

he loves me, tells me every night;) oh and deff the big tool although he does have a nice ass. I am surprised he was willing to trade panties..he must really like you if he showed you his man thong (i wonder how long i will have to taunt him before he finally posts something;)
Haha. two more posts about his pants, tools and sexual orientation and he will be all over here. Look for new members with screen names like IAmAKeeper or NoLongISlandTeacherLeftUnfucked.

just wanted to throw a disclaimer into this thread before I put myself out there more than I already have. I am not a mean uncaring person and although love to play never do so with others feelings. I never give false promises, or say empty words. i am completely upfront about not wanting a relationship and as i am still a prov do not feel it would be right to enter into a relationship with someone while leading a double life.

The brothers trust me both are bigger players than i will ever be and are no more looking for monogamy than i am. There is no danger of these recent activities having any kind of impact on their relationship, if anything theyd high five over a few beers over the whole thing.
You forgot to add: No animals were hurt during these sex-escapades.

i have been flattered by some amazing men in my life but tonight one of the most amazing things happened, made me feel like a million bucks and cry all at the same time.

A very charming, sweet young man turned and looked me in the face and out of no where with all the sincerity in the world told me I was pretty.....no one in my 33 yrs has ever made me feel as good as he did with this one simple comment...this man and this moment will be with me forever, it was my son.....xox

Last edited:
Des,
I am touched by that moment...... I know just what you mean... when our own children see us as if with brand new eyes, and let us know exactly how they feel, with that honesty that only a child can bring... it stops you in your tracks... it catches your breath, and it lets you know, that not only have they seen you, really seen you, but that they have their own eyes to experience this world, and they see you as "beautiful" ....and it is their own opinion... not anyone elses... that is truly a great moment.. do not ever forget it, and let them know, that you see them w fresh eyes also... and like what you see... in a million different ways...

Its Sunday nite, I am at my office, and now going home... to see my own kids...

Tomorrow is another day...

Tab "the philosopher"

i have been flattered by some amazing men in my life but tonight one of the most amazing things happened, made me feel like a million bucks and cry all at the same time.

A very charming, sweet young man turned and looked me in the face and out of no where with all the sincerity in the world told me I was pretty.....no one in my 33 yrs has ever made me feel as good as he did with this one simple comment...this man and this moment will be with me forever, it was my son.....xox
Too Cute....good for you.....

Thanks guys it really was a sweet moment...he starts a new school tomorrow, just a 2 wk trial but it is a big step for my guy...hes had medical issues for a large part of his life so has been in a special school but tomorrow he will be in a regular school.

Maybe thats my prob with men, i dont compare them to my dad I compare them to my kids...i personally feel my boys are great and if an adult man cant measure up to them in strength, compassion, sensitivity, humor and maturity than ill take a pass.

We Now Return to Our Regularly Scheduled Program

ok so back on track here...let me tell you about Jan-March man....Holy fuck cluster..He was my first BF, first kiss blah blah blah..Yep the dreaded Facebook blast from the past.

Hottie by far, but too nice...I know that sounds like a scream for some therapy but sometimes there is a thing as too nice, its usually undercover for "PHONY!"

Everyone liked him, my friends, my family but my gut told me something wasnt right..however i thought i was just being the typ picky me and decided to give it a chance. Well as always, I was right.

Turns out he was a dead beat dad with 4 weeks to pay $500 of what was owed or he was off to lock-up...First off hello im a single mom, deadbeats need not apply. Anyway the final straw before knowing the above, he apparently was a coke head (he lived in Ct we didnt spend enough time to pick up on this). Anyway apparently he went out and blew (literally) $400 up his nose. So he calls me and fesses up to all, and than has the balls to ask if id give him back a gift hed given me for Valentines Day so he could pawn it so the judge didnt throw him in jail.

Idiot did not understand why i ended things on the spot, again hello im a mom you asshole who gets not one penny in child support was I supposed to show care & concern??

I always get a kick when I see someone here post about how us woman have baggage and being skeptical of single women at a certain age. I mean come on guys you must know your bags come in a full multi piece set. I mean not for nothing holy issues!

Why is it ok for you to have just not found the right one, or werent ready but us women must have something wrong that no man has stuck with us. We no more have to, or want to settle anymore than you guys do.

However after the convo some man struck up with me at the grocery store today I think I am going to adopt the same skepticism He doesnt get why he is still single "such a great guy" he declared himself to be. I was in express so was checked out pretty fast but had i had more time I could have told him!

Ill save the story of check out guy for another time.

Last edited:
i want dorky, strong, confident, sense of humor w/ loads of smart ass

Dorky? Doesn't really fit with the other characteristics. Kind of a rare bird I would say.
That isn't actually true, unless I am a particularly rare bird.

Former A.V.A.D. kid, chess club in college, computer white hat, 25 year cop [retired], Harley rider [former, promised my wife I'd give it up when our son died in a motorcycle accident], confident bordering on arrogant - though I try not to cross the line too often and when I do I apologize, and both a smart ass and a sense of humor, though very dry and sardonic - at least so I am told.

There are a handful of guys like that I know on this very board, so I don't think they are all that rare.

Former A.V.A.D. kid, chess club in college, computer white hat, 25 year cop [retired], Harley rider [former, promised my wife I'd give it up when our son died in a motorcycle accident], confident bordering on arrogant - though I try not to cross the line too often and when I do I apologize, and both a smart ass and a sense of humor, though very dry and sardonic - at least so I am told.

There are a handful of guys like that I know on this very board, so I don't think they are all that rare.
Im sorry for the loss of your son, Thorn.

You are right though cool dorks do exist and I personally love a little smart ass with my cheesecake;) We all cross the line I think it takes cool dorks to admit it and cool chicks to go with it......xox

You really cant be dorky, in the true sense of the term, when you possess all of the qualities of the antithesis of dorky.