The Ladies Side of the Story - NP4P

Some people, like myself, keep our insecurities in check and to ourselves while some wear them on their sleeve.

Texting does seem to be the new thing so i got myself an unlimited package for 10 a month and now love it as im not a big phone person so dont mind the occasional how is your day going or im thinking of you.
That is very true--most people do and yes I should invest in a different phone plan. I do not have the unlimited texting package because I do not text a lot. I guess I am behind in the times-I may have to chang my plan or block his number because he has been texting me all day! LOL! I was thinking of calling him this evening to see how his day went and some how give him a little hint regarding all the texts--I am undecided!
Ok "time to make the donuts!"

Texting small snippets of dialogue such as "Had a great time with you last night, will call you later" is just fine. Just can't stand paragraphs of texting conversation. I find that most annoying.

Texting is meant to fill in and "check in". However it does become a way of communication for many. Same with the whole social networking sites. Its not just college kids.

Look forward to reading the match.com horror stories. Good for booty calls but not for real relationships. I still jump on those sites from time to time for kicks, actually the other night the GF is asleep 10 feet away and I had some skank with three kids bored and wanting to come over, feed me alcohol she said I am sure you will be very happy with what I do. I love those sites for that purpose.

Reviving and revising....

...ok so I am no longer a prov trying to date..I am now just a vanilla girl and hmm dating still sucks;) While waiting for my lic to be approved I have gone back to my old career and have been doing a lot of event planning & PR for the lounges in the city....meet guys all the time but duds all of them, drama queens some of them and a whole lot of baby mama drama...I mean really wtf does a girl have to do to find a normal guy ok ill settle for semi sane in this crazy city of ours????

Some funny stories but not in the mood now lets just say I have a value size pack of batteries and am considering hibernating with my vibrator;)

Last edited:
Good luck trying to find interesting people in this society we live in. Even those great characters around here, I am sure play their dull persona in their real life, hiding behind the boring masks that are acceptable and promoted by the vanilla world.

...I mean really wtf does a girl have to do to find a normal guy ok ill settle for semi sane in this crazy city of ours????...
Hey girl! Funny I should read this this morning. I had a long conversation w/ a recently divorced female friend last night about this exact topic. Will drop you a line.

Hey girl! Funny I should read this this morning. I had a long conversation w/ a recently divorced female friend last night about this exact topic. Will drop you a line.
I would love some words of wisdom my sexy friend....It has been awhile since I logged into my desi email and my inbox runnith over but I will dig til i find it tomorrow;) I am up to my eyeballs with fashion week events but cant think of a better reason to take a break.....xox

Update from this ladies side of the story: Younger is Better

It's been awhile since I 've posted in this thread, or for the most part in any thread...I took time off to concentrate on my internship & school & just reconnect w/ me (Alyssa cant have all the fun;)). Anywho I have accomplished much of what I set out to do and somethings I never dreamed Id do. I even helped put a new engine in a car, in stilettos of course;)

First I guess I owe Gavy an apology for all the ball busting on his younger ladies....Ive spilled all the dirty details of all my bad dating experiences here, all with men around my age (just turned 35)...Well I am now involved w a 25 yr old, have been for awhile and all I can say is wow! I dont know if my reasons for enjoying this amazing uncomplicated younger man match those of a guys desire for younger women but I cant think of anyone in my past who has made smile the way this guy does.

I hesitated for a long time but more we talked, more he pursued more I thought why not..Really thought it would just be a fling but Ive realized this 25 yr old is far from a kid..Holy body, yummy!! He is uncomplicated, secure career wise (total blue collar work w his hands mans/man, so my type) down to earth, awesome sense of humor, just a real person who is confident in who he is & what he wants...def a nice change of pace.

So Gavy you were right, younger is better, so much better....now I must return to packing, got me a new house, yay!

Good for you cupcake. Glad to hear that you are happy and I am sure he is pussy whipped by now! LOL! I have some news too but will have to tell you off the board. Good news too.
I think as we mature we look for different qualities in a person that we may not have looked for when we were younger. Looks, money, good sex--but there is so much more to know about a person. I am very happy for you and wish you well.
BTW-are you going on the girls weekend to South Beach with us? Reach out to me. XO

First I guess I owe Gavy an apology for all the ball busting on his younger ladies....Ive spilled all the dirty details of all my bad dating experiences here, all with men around my age (just turned 35)...Well I am now involved w a 25 yr old, have been for awhile and all I can say is wow! I dont know if my reasons for enjoying this amazing uncomplicated younger man match those of a guys desire for younger women but I cant think of anyone in my past who has made smile the way this guy does.

I hesitated for a long time but more we talked, more he pursued more I thought why not..Really thought it would just be a fling but Ive realized this 25 yr old is far from a kid..Holy body, yummy!! He is uncomplicated, secure career wise (total blue collar work w his hands mans/man, so my type) down to earth, awesome sense of humor, just a real person who is confident in who he is & what he wants...def a nice change of pace.
Sheesh....I have told you my age.....I am not 25...lol.
Hey Good for you :)