The Ladies Side of the Story - NP4P

Date went good, I am glad I went....happened later than planned but work comes first...i dont think I will give an honest opinion until after Tuesdays because as good as it went M is the one who has been on my mind...i know its not nice to say but im being honest, tonight's guy although attractive, sweet, funny and the right mix of smart ass is second choice. I got chills when he kissed my neck, the chemistry was def there but M is where my head is right now.

No odd happenings, a nice normal, low key date...we went and watched a GF of mine play beach volleyball and it was a nice night minus any strange occurrences....so we shall see....xox

The Big Date Night

I am officially 34, have been for almost an hour and am happy to say I survived, ok the booze helped;)

So tonight I had the big date I talked about last week, it was amazing. It was the way you always hope a first date will be and I walked away for the first time in ages looking forward to the 2nd date. We went to a great lounge in queens and the conversation flowed from the min I got there until the min I left. Sometimes serious talk, sometimes silly banter and there was this one moment when our eyes met and I got the flip flops inside. We just clicked, it was great. My last day as a 33 yr old ended on a high note and my first day as a 34 yr old started on one. Tall, dark, handsome and my strong "Italian" dream (hes not even Italian but we covered this already). We talked for a while after exchanging numbers a month or so ago and maybe thats why tonight lacked the usual first date nerves, it was like we had known each other for ages.

One of his friends popped in and I caught the thumbs up sigh exchange, it was cute. Id had my GF give me the emergency call in case I wanted to bail and hed had a friend come for the same thing. Thankfully neither of us needed the save and the night continued.

Its like all my bad dates up til now were to make sure I appreciated when things finally went right. So in a nut awesome date, 34 just doesn't feel so bad anymore...sweet dreams....xox

I am officially 34, have been for almost an hour and am happy to say I survived, ok the booze helped;)

So tonight I had the big date I talked about last week, it was amazing. It was the way you always hope a first date will be and I walked away for the first time in ages looking forward to the 2nd date. We went to a great lounge in queens and the conversation flowed from the min I got there until the min I left. Sometimes serious talk, sometimes silly banter and there was this one moment when our eyes met and I got the flip flops inside. We just clicked, it was great. My last day as a 33 yr old ended on a high note and my first day as a 34 yr old started on one. Tall, dark, handsome and my strong "Italian" dream (hes not even Italian but we covered this already). We talked for a while after exchanging numbers a month or so ago and maybe thats why tonight lacked the usual first date nerves, it was like we had known each other for ages.

One of his friends popped in and I caught the thumbs up sigh exchange, it was cute. Id had my GF give me the emergency call in case I wanted to bail and hed had a friend come for the same thing. Thankfully neither of us needed the save and the night continued.

Its like all my bad dates up til now were to make sure I appreciated when things finally went right. So in a nut awesome date, 34 just doesn't feel so bad anymore...sweet dreams....xox
STOP TEXTING ME and enjoy your date PLAYA! lol... actually isnt that how it goes, its all fun and games until you find something that catches your eye... enjoy your birthday...

STOP TEXTING ME and enjoy your date PLAYA! lol...
Takes one to know one;) Sorry babe but ill be texting you til im old and gray, so your stuck with me....xox

actually isnt that how it goes, its all fun and games until you find something that catches your eye... enjoy your birthday...
I think your right...he really is a great guy and i like him....things are going good, hes as comf with a slow pace as i am so it just may work...only time will tell.......xox

Takes one to know one;) Sorry babe but ill be texting you til im old and gray, so your stuck with me....xox
Well that day has come. We all know that, well some of us since you do color your hair.
I think your right...he really is a great guy and i like him....things are going good, hes as comf with a slow pace as i am so it just may work...only time will tell.......xox
Awwwwww.. I give it to the end of the month :)

Hooking Up

...anyone can do it, it isnt exactly rocket science but having something meaningful that takes work. I am finding though that easy isnt necessarily better. Hooking up may come with the convenience of no strings but it also comes with no emotions other than ever popular emtional "O." Which lets face it isnt bad but by itself gets boring after awhile. I am not going to write about my personal life anymore like I have because I have found something and someone with substance who I like and think is worth the extra work it takes to make it good. He knows about "alyssa" so no more excuses or reasons to hold back or my fave, run!

Im taking a chance, but whether it lasts or not I definitely know it will have been worth it. All my recent hook ups have been fun but empty Im liking this full feeling I have right now and I am going to try hard not to screw it up.

Last edited:
A little late on this one, but can you please cancel on him it'd make for some interesting reading im sure.
lol true very true....i actually canceled him totally after hanging out twice and you are 100% right it will make for some interesting reading..unfortunately it has to wait, I am round the clock working on my thesis for my philosophy class.

If anyone wants to fast track me so I can share the funny details of the man i forgot about my thesis is on the purpose of existence. Comments and feelings greatly appreciated....xox

Last edited:
Well you certainly chose an easy one. Let's see the meaning of life/purpose of existence. I don't got anything on that one, but if I was writing i'd definitely visit a few different places of worship and get some different religious perspectives to throw in there, direct from someone who preaches it. My own answer would be something dumb like a 3 liner, to have fun.

Thanks thats where I have the problem, when I hear purpose of existence I think LIFE too but its not just about the that but until I can figure out the existence of what its a hard pickle to grasp.

some philosophers think the existence of the universe, trees, nature, the air we breath....those are the areas I need to find words to fill....i think when we use life in place of existence our answer today will be different tomorrow or even 5 seconds from now.....right now the purpose of my exoistence is to go to the beach and watch my little man bounce in the waves, works for me:)

Last edited:
I've decided to reterm my answer. It's definitely to give and take loads to the face. Too crude? I always dreamed about handing a thesis in like that, I didn't take enough psych classes for the opportunity tho. I guess an answer like that is why I never got passed the masters.

wouldnt the purpose of someone bouncing on your face or dropping loads be that of self indulgence or pleasure?? I think that falls more under a need than a purpose...you guys are funny..i start my classes based on my specialty after finals this week...I am specializing in sexual and intimacy behaviors so I better be able to count you two for some serious research material.......................xox

You can count me in my little red cupcake-anytime and anywhere! I always loved LAB! XO
lol why do i get the feeling if the two of us were in the same room i wouldnt get any work done, perhaps some hands on experience though;) never know when a good time is to call but if your not busy next weekend consider coming to the island so we can shoot the shit over some vodka, i so need a break.......xox