The death of any illusions about my sanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by buddyyy
I have always taken the fact that the name I was told under those circumstances was their real name with a grain of salt. I have a name that I use in those situations but it is not my real name.

To create a sense of increasing intimacy on an ongoing basis I would imagine that it would be possible for a provider to have a few levels of real names that she reveals to the client periodically in appropriate moments of denouement.
I'm not saying this to boast because it's essentially meaningless in any event, but the people I'm talking about would usually have to construct an entire stage-set to pull it off (fake nameplates on their apartment, fake listings in stagebills for performance pieces they're in, fake addresses on personal mail they leave lying around, etc.)

Many of them have told me they have intermediate fake names they use, though.

Re: Judge Crater Pierces the Void in an Anti-Matter Expirement: Update

(The private investigator I hired telephoned me this evening to inform me that Sally/Patrice's real name is Edna Dumovich. She is 37; not 29 as she informed me during our first fated evening. The entire criminal and psychiatric hospitalization history will follow in a day or two. There is only so much my investigator can do on weekends.)

(Edna has hinted to me that I am not spiritual enough. Tonight I am going to have dinner with her and her spiritual familiars, Rolf and Marta. They are from Berlin and have overstayed their visas. They go everywhere Enda goes and will come to live with us. I am to love them as Edna does. She has insisted that this be the case if we are to have a future together as man and wife and wife.)

(I am in love. I will do as Edna asks.)

I once was actually a bit embarrassed, I was offered an incall at a girls apt.
She lived above a store. It was 2 apts. She buzzed me in, and the mail was all over the hallway.(mail slot in door) I yelled up should I bring up the mail, she said fine.
Saw her name and was a little ashamed of myself for intruding on her privacy(thats what it felt like)
I told her Im sorry, and she laughed at me.
Ive been visiting her at her home for almost a year now. New address, but same nice girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.