The death of any illusions about my sanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Judge Crater Pierces the Void in an Anti-Matter Expirement: Update

(Rolf wet the bed again, and cried last night until 3 in the morning. I'm a little tired, but am looking forward to another day at the Our Lady of Perpetual Quesiness Gang Bang Fundraiser. My wife is looking forward to it as well. With any luck, she might reach her goal today of having serviced 3,000 men. I am not as hopeful. I will probably only reach 1,000.)

(Goddess Edna and Goddess Marta don't feel the need anymore to travel in cars. They are flying to the football stadium this morning using their wings. They've replaced their lead boots with pink ballet slippers. They look nice with their Catholic Girl School uniforms.)

(The kids were quiet. My 3 year old son has started insisting on hearing my old John Coltrane albums. He has unusual tastes for someone still in diapers. My 8 year old daughter is wearing only a camisole to school. She is starting a trend, she thinks.)

(This morning over pancakes Goddess Edna beat me again like the first time after great sex. Rolf and Marta took turns with my wife.)

(We are growing happier and happier every day.)

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
Venal? Malicious? Whatever are you talking about.

I was merely observing that it was possible to rank order many things in terms of "like". Now the fact that I loathe brocolli had absolutely nothing to do with my choice of references.

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
Originally posted by occasionalhobbyist
Yes, as a matter of fact. What has this to do with the price of tea in China?
Convolutedly noting that you could like JC's new stuff better than Mrs. Chong while still not liking the new stuff in an absolute sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.