The death of any illusions about my sanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

justme

homo economicus
Rather than my usual boring narrative style, let's try it this way:

Although I am currently not in it, in the last year I had the most functional, healthy relationship of my life with a woman that I first met while employing her service as a prostitute.

I will answer any question that I feel isn't inapporpriate.

Jm, I recall I once suggested you create more threads because I always found your posts to be so wonderful, and inspiring..

This thread has left me speechless. I cant even go there, and there is so much I feel I should say, but I guess I wont bother and just say.. good luck.

Last edited:
i have no doubt u are a charming

and attractive boy, why shouldn't a hooker like you. did you break up with her? if so why? not catholic?

they say lots of famous men marry hookers. gregory peck, johnny carson -- why not you.

were you on vaca?
hvb

Last edited:
Originally posted by justme
Rather than my usual boring narrative style, let's try it this way:

Although I am currently not in it, in the last year I had the most functional, healthy relationship of my life with a woman that I first met while employing her service as a prostitute.

I will answer any question that I feel isn't inapporpriate.
Ahhh, someone finally gets it.... Someone with some balls.

Welcome to the dark side, justme.

KC

Last edited:
justme,
fuck yeah! go against the grain and enjoy! you rock and I support your free spirit wholeheartedly! I don't care why or how it ended... everything ends, it's what you gave and learned along the way that counts. you just restored my faith in human nature again.

banana fofana
xo

In my mis-spent youth and into my curent middle age I can safely say that I have been on good speaking terms, respectful terms, and yes - even friendly terms, with a handful of well spoken and intelligent women who just happened to enhance their income via sexual favors.

I have not had a romantic relationship with any.

Why?

Because I thought too much of them to subject them to a situation that I knew would likily be unhealthy for them [let alone me].

I don't have a jealous bone in my body. I have been involved in relationships where both I and my lover shared our physical beings, with mutual consent, with others outside our loving relathionship. So it isn't about that.

It *is* my understanding about the nature of co-dependency and the dynamic that, while not suggesting it always is the case, is statistically likily to be involved.

I am a firm believer in riciprocal respect and a willingness to build trust being BIG positives in mutually satisfying encounters between providers and their clients. I still think that a "loving" relationship, while either or both are still client and provider, is asking for problems.

my dear ms lovelis

i have a little secret oo wa oo. promise not to tell? i've seen u sing. no disrespect intended, i thought u would suck,* but u were GREAT. (i feel like we're related as you, ahem, know my man -- hombre . . . he's retired now. apparently my blowjobs have caused his fists to remain in a permanently clenched position and he can no longer type.)

you know a, i could really give yr drummer a pounding -- the one with the big drum strapped to his . . . ah well. and as for u, i'd shower u with human body parts and build u a four poster bed of donald rumsfeld's bones. promise to come and see u again soon.

o yeah, i forgot. 2 be me:
1. get the prettiest girls. 2. talk back alot. 3. be smarter than all the boys. 4. be the best lay they know. 5. don't take any bullshit. 6. make men (and certain snobby rich girlz) mad by being 1-5. 7. take a pounding from them. 8. cry and fall down. 9. get up. 10. repeat. (and few last things: stay in school and do works of mercy/works of charity and hit mass 3x a week)

stage door sally,
hvb

*not that u would suck, but you know after 20 years of going to see "great" bands at downtown dives, one does become a little skeptical. not every band is television.

hilly, are u a poster?
hvb

Last edited:

last year I had the most functional, healthy relationship of my life with a woman that I first met while employing her service as a prostitute..
All my most healthy and functional relationships have been with prostitutes.

Will you try to repeat this event?

Last edited:

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
in the last year I had the most functional, healthy relationship of my life with a woman that I first met while employing her service as a prostitute.
I, too, have had a functional healthy relationship with a prostitute.

I paid her some $$, she gave me some sex, and I went home.

It was functional as it got my rocks off.
It was healthy as we used a condom and I didnt get a STD.

What more could you ask for?

pswope

One out of three
Piercing the void

jm

You are the most self-aware integrated person under 30, I have ever encountered*(in fact,if youwere not so hard on yourself, you'd be fully integrated). Thus, it comes as no surprise that you were able accomplish the difficult,but not impossible feat of making a relationship like yours work.**

Thus, the more interesting question is what caused the termination of the relationship?

* [size=1/4] If I don't proselytize her to full lesbianism, I still expect you to court L'il Swope in 10 years.

** Somewhere, Frog (the author of the Quantuum Theory of Commercial Sex) is smiling [/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.