Skank Valerie 516-919-4835 Medford full service body rub provider

Okay, so you know Valerie and you know that's her sticking up for herself.

Then why is she pretending not to be Valerie?

Let me ask you this, since you are a repeat client, is she a little slow? Or does she seem to have mental issues?
Let me ask you this both you and I know that review was bs .
He admitted he paid $160 for just a hand job. Where the hell does daty and fiv come from ? That shit he made up....or what you think Valerie did that for free...

billyS

Reign of Terror
He admitted he paid $160 for just a hand job. Where the hell does daty and fiv come from ? That shit he made up....or what you think Valerie did that for free...
How do you know "that shit was made up"?

Maybe she just doesn't do daty and finger banging with you.

There are two other guys in this thread who say she does FS if the price is right and you bring a cover. Or are they lying also.

There are also other threads where they review her as Stella and mentioned FS is available for the right price.

So are all these people lying?
What do they have to gain?

How do you know "that shit was made up"?

Maybe she just doesn't do daty and finger banging with you.

There are two other guys in this thread who say she does FS if the price is right and you bring a cover. Or are they lying also.

There are also other threads where they review her as Stella and mentioned FS is available for the right price.

So are all these people lying?
What do they have to gain?
This is your sandbox, I know I'm not going to win any arguments here.
You know I'm right about that review.
I don't know any providers that would offer daty for free for someone she never saw before.

Valerie does bare back and full service. None of these people can say they fucked Valerie she is particular and high end. .. the clients beg for extras maybe she said sure for the right price to keep them coming back! But none of them can say they actually got it!

As a repeat client of Valerie
Wtf are you trying to do?
Hiding behind a keyboard making up all these wild accusations !!!
If you read the review in question he claims he paid $160 for a hand job , where does daty come from ? Review was total bs and you know it !!!!
Good for Val for sticking up for herself.
I’m reading this all and they have been told different things to keep them wishful thinking but i as a clean high end provider, is extremely picky and as a repeat client you know that. Girls will say anything the men want to hear, but there is nobody that can say they got me like that.

billyS

Reign of Terror
This is your sandbox, I know I'm not going to win any arguments here.
You know I'm right about that review.
I don't know any providers that would offer daty for free for someone she never saw before.
I'm trying to be fair here and I'm letting you have your say.

I've done daty on plenty of providers without paying extra. I really think it depends on the situation.

I've even had girls ask me to go down on them based on what other providers have told them about me.

I've done daty on plenty of providers without paying extra. I really think it depends on the situation.

I've even had girls ask me to go down on them based on what other providers have told them about me.
it definitely depends on the girl.. please do not drag my name through the mud this is valerie and i do not offer extras or full service to the public i am a clean massage provider with a little tease.

Yess i aam different then a lot of these providers I’m not really meant for this, and i fell into the business in a strange way, with that being said i am not completely comfortable doing certain things in the room other than the regular service i provide and seeeing a review where somebody says i offer eating g out i think he said? Is not true. Fingering also not allowed.

Valerie does bare back and full service. None of these people can say they fucked Valerie she is particular and high end. .. the clients beg for extras maybe she said sure for the right price to keep them coming back! But none of them can say they actually got it!
Dear Stinky Pussy,
You never answered my question from earlier. So are you in the room with her when she is with her clients? Or do you have some secret surveillance setup to see? Because if not, you have ZERO credibility to come on here and flap your gums about what she does and doesn't do in private. Good lord you are fucking stupid.

Yess i aam different then a lot of these providers I’m not really meant for this, and i fell into the business in a strange way, with that being said i am not completely comfortable doing certain things in the room other than the regular service i provide and seeeing a review where somebody says i offer eating g out i think he said? Is not true. Fingering also not allowed.
Is fingering not allowed due to the stench?

First of all when you come on here shit posting it damages the integrity of this website. Outing a client's actual number? You are a foul cunt.

Second, when you and your "friends" come on and post obviously fake reviews you are doing so to drive business to yourself. In other words. ....... ADVERTISING. You are doing this in lieu of paying for an actual ad.

In other words STEALING ADVERTISING.
Oh so i made multiple fake accounts and wrote positive reviews about my just body rub service huh? That makes sense yea u got that one right on the money…

At this point we are giving this Fucking twat more advertising ourselves guys…

you will be surprised how many idiots will go see her just because they going to want to “find out for themselves “.
Idiots are always available ( and I know it cause I used to be this way myself …. Never again )

to you Valerie / Natasha / Debbie , shit your name should be Karen. Get fucking life. Either accept the fact you are working in the oldest profession in the world ( and not dissing the girls. At all ) or do somthing else with your life.

They do have your ip address. You can make multiple accounts and your ip address stays the same
I think we all know how the Internet works by now... Why don't you check it out..
The girl came on here asking for help to right a wrong..
I guess because she didn't respect your authority , it was ok to shit all over her.. it's fucking disgusting !!!

I think we all know how the Internet works by now... Why don't you check it out..
The girl came on here asking for help to right a wrong..
I guess because she didn't respect your authority , it was ok to shit all over her.. it's fucking disgusting !!!
If you are a regular with her as you claim ? Why don’t you leave a review of her ?

and if you are a regular with her you clearly see other girls too.
So why not prove us you are one of the “hobbyists” and once you done so ?

maybe we can take your remarks official and consider them been valid.
Out side of that ? She threatened members here with “exposure” and actually tried posting a memento personal info.
What ever shit she got ? She earned fair and square.

Every now and then a provider will come on here and spark a fight on the forum.

If someone said you do something that you know you don't do then why not just make it clear to clients when you advertise, screen them or when you see them that the service isn't available?

People will know that the review was inaccurate and move on or argue amongst themselves on the forum, simple as that.

Personally i wouldn't partake anyway since the last few times I saw "NO AA" the boys were waiting for me. LOL