Skank Valerie 516-919-4835 Medford full service body rub provider

I searched this phone number on UG and couldn't find a match, so I'm starting this new thread.

I’ve been seeing this ad for Valerie on one of the usual sites and she looked interesting. I texted back and forth with her a few times over the past few months but our schedules never coincided. Finally, last month, it did.

Valerie works out of a clean motel in Medford. She makes it clear up front that she does body rub only –- no CBJ and no CFS -– with a happy ending that she promised “will be unforgettable.” Her rates are $160 HH and $200 HR.

I pulled into the motel parking lot at the designated time and I texted her that I’m here. She texts back the room number. I knock and she answers right away. Valerie is cute –- not a stunner but a nice face. She has a very curvy, “thick” body, but not “fat.”

I put $160 for a HH on the dresser and she never counted it. She told me to take my clothes off and lay down on the bed and asked me if I wanted to start with a back massage or a front body rub. I opted for the back massage to start. Her massage skills were mediocre, so I did the flip on my own, and that’s when the fun started. She did a very sensual body rub of my chest, my legs, and my johnson. She had her clothes off except for her panties. I asked her if her panties stay on and she said only if I wanted them to stay on. I said “no way” and she took them off. Aside from Valerie's natural, large breasts (I’m bad at estimating cup sizes), nice erect nipples, and flawless caramel skin, she has a well-groomed, clean pussy. She said she’s ethnically a mix but mostly Latina. She’s curvy but sexy. She was a bit apologetic for her curves, saying that she put on weight recently and is dieting but I told her no need to apologize.

After a bit she sat on me with her ass in my face while she worked on me manually with lube. She enjoys DATY and FIV, as do I. She has a very good HJ technique and takes direction well. After a short while I exploded and she made sure to get every drop out. She cleaned me up well. We chatted about life -– her’s and mine. And I was out the door. No rush. Not a clock-watcher.

Yes, $160 is steep for just a HJ, but it’s also nice to be able to talk fluent English with a provider, and with someone like her who clearly seems to really care about making her customers feel good.

Damages: $160 HH

I’ve seen “Valerie” before when she used to work out of the White House in Centereach under the name Stella. She’s friendly, Kind and cute. She doesn’t do FS but if the price is right she will. Her Massage skills are okay nothing to write about, her HJ skills are top notch, she enjoys the release all in her hand. I never tried DATY or FIV (she was bit of a “goody” over there but I knew that and a CBJ are offered for the right prices. She’s someone i fell in love with at the time and would see her 2-3 times a week over there.

Highly recomend!

Best Massage Around!

Valerie is stunning, amazing personality and gives an amazing massage. Price is a deal for the quality and the company with a sweet beautiful woman.

She does not do extras or happy endings but still worth it! She is sexy and gives great conversation.

She meets you at a clean, discrete location.

She is my go to girl and would recomend her to anyone.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Highly recomend!

Best Massage Around!

Valerie is stunning, amazing personality and gives an amazing massage. Price is a deal for the quality and the company with a sweet beautiful woman.

She does not do extras or happy endings but still worth it! She is sexy and gives great conversation.

Valerie, anyone with half a brain can figure out either you wrote this or some guy who is getting FS on the sly did. Or possibly just a simp under your thumb.

If you want to advertise email the owner of this board, @Slinky Bender at slinkybender@utopiaguide.com

If you attempt to steal advertising again it will not end well for you, I can promise that.

I’ve seen “Valerie” before when she used to work out of the White House in Centereach under the name Stella. She’s friendly, Kind and cute. She doesn’t do FS but if the price is right she will. Her Massage skills are okay nothing to write about, her HJ skills are top notch, she enjoys the release all in her hand. I never tried DATY or FIV (she was bit of a “goody” over there but I knew that and a CBJ are offered for the right prices. She’s someone i fell in love with at the time and would see her 2-3 times a week over there.
If the price is right? Yeah no you’re mistaken. I’ve been working amongst Valerie for many years she is stern on no full service please don’t spread false rumors. We appreciate the review.

I searched this phone number on UG and couldn't find a match, so I'm starting this new thread.

I’ve been seeing this ad for Valerie on one of the usual sites and she looked interesting. I texted back and forth with her a few times over the past few months but our schedules never coincided. Finally, last month, it did.

Valerie works out of a clean motel in Medford. She makes it clear up front that she does body rub only –- no CBJ and no CFS -– with a happy ending that she promised “will be unforgettable.” Her rates are $160 HH and $200 HR.

I pulled into the motel parking lot at the designated time and I texted her that I’m here. She texts back the room number. I knock and she answers right away. Valerie is cute –- not a stunner but a nice face. She has a very curvy, “thick” body, but not “fat.”

I put $160 for a HH on the dresser and she never counted it. She told me to take my clothes off and lay down on the bed and asked me if I wanted to start with a back massage or a front body rub. I opted for the back massage to start. Her massage skills were mediocre, so I did the flip on my own, and that’s when the fun started. She did a very sensual body rub of my chest, my legs, and my johnson. She had her clothes off except for her panties. I asked her if her panties stay on and she said only if I wanted them to stay on. I said “no way” and she took them off. Aside from Valerie's natural, large breasts (I’m bad at estimating cup sizes), nice erect nipples, and flawless caramel skin, she has a well-groomed, clean pussy. She said she’s ethnically a mix but mostly Latina. She’s curvy but sexy. She was a bit apologetic for her curves, saying that she put on weight recently and is dieting but I told her no need to apologize.

After a bit she sat on me with her ass in my face while she worked on me manually with lube. She enjoys DATY and FIV, as do I. She has a very good HJ technique and takes direction well. After a short while I exploded and she made sure to get every drop out. She cleaned me up well. We chatted about life -– her’s and mine. And I was out the door. No rush. Not a clock-watcher.

Yes, $160 is steep for just a HJ, but it’s also nice to be able to talk fluent English with a provider, and with someone like her who clearly seems to really care about making her customers feel good.

Damages: $160 HH
your weird for reviewing her and making up extra stories that are indeed false I’ve been working along side Valerie for years on and off. You can cause issues this way please rewrite this review with correct information.

She doesn’t offer DATY or any of those things! Dont believe everything you see fellas! That is extreme! Body rub service ONLY any one else that is writing false reviews is mad she didn’t want to do full service!

Valerie has a lot of stalkers and clients that she has blocked on her phone for making multiple numbers forcing and begging for extras she is clean cut professional strictly massage service and some people are ok with that & some are not. Be mindful when making reviews not to tarnish a providers name as we are mindful when writing reviews about the Johns. Thankyou.

Highly recomend!

Best Massage Around!

Lmfao who the fuck is going to believe this review Lmfao!! Ohh she's worth the great conversation

your weird for reviewing her and making up extra stories that are indeed false I’ve been working along side Valerie for years on and off. You can cause issues this way please rewrite this review with correct information.

She doesn’t offer DATY or any of those things! Dont believe everything you see fellas! That is extreme! Body rub service ONLY any one else that is writing false reviews is mad she didn’t want to do full service!

Valerie has a lot of stalkers and clients that she has blocked on her phone for making multiple numbers forcing and begging for extras she is clean cut professional strictly massage service and some people are ok with that & some are not. Be mindful when making reviews not to tarnish a providers name as we are mindful when writing reviews about the Johns. Thankyou.
Tell her to take out a ad instead of her or having people right bullshit reviews . I'm there's people that sometimes are looking for a legit massages with nothing extra, no need for the fake review.

Oh, so that means you know 100% for sure what she does in private? Are in the room with her and every client she sees?
your a troll anyone that sits and writes paragraphs and makes up imaginary details about a provider is sick. You men are retired and bored of your wives, looking for a thrill. Who actually has the time to sit out and write these type of reviews? You men are sick pervert’s and mad Valerie refused full service.

The man that wrote the review Valerie said is an older Jewish guy she met one time and absolutely refused full service and extras when asked if extras were on the table. Please delete this thread and let’s allow the real clientele to step up and provide true information

if there is no release hj,cbj,bbj, or fs why the fuck is anyone going?
like i get it she may be hot and all but wtf!! if you don't cum, money there ain't none!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Why did you wait until now to tell us you fucked her?

Seems like a suspicious post. Maybe from a competitior?

I would take this post with a grain of salt.

The man that wrote the review Valerie said is an older Jewish guy she met one time and absolutely refused full service and extras when asked if extras were on the table. Please delete this thread and let’s allow the real clientele to step up and provide true information
Your bashing men that are supposedly "retired" and "tired of their wives" but yet your asking clientele the "men" to provide information lol, isn't that kinda of contradicting lol.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So this is interesting.
This guy claims "Valerie" is Stella from Centereach.

Natasha once claimed she was Stella.

So now I can see why she is so upset.

Note the first link I had deleted it when she posted it but since it's old now I thinks it relevant to see what she is about.
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/stella-centereach-jamie-venmo.57382/

And

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...hotels-631-310-4208.56923/page-2#post-1241264

Why did you wait until now to tell us you fucked her?

Seems like a suspicious post. Maybe from a competitior?

I would take this post with a grain of salt.
he did not say he fucked anybody in that post he said she will do it for the right price. That is ALSO incorrect. Take this thread down this is a tarnish in character.

So this is interesting.
This guy claims "Valerie" is Stella from Centereach.

Natasha once claimed she was Stella.

So now I can see why she is so upset.

Note the first link I had deleted it when she posted it but since it's old now I thinks it relevant to see what she is about.
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/stella-centereach-jamie-venmo.57382/

And

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...hotels-631-310-4208.56923/page-2#post-1241264
Go after the real dirt bags the girls that steal from clients. The ones that waste peoples time. Not regular body rub girls that are good providers. Trying to tarnish a business for an individual.

Fi
Highly recomend!

Best Massage Around!

First Honest review out there