Skank Valerie 516-919-4835 Medford full service body rub provider

I’ve seen “Valerie” before when she used to work out of the White House in Centereach under the name Stella. She’s friendly, Kind and cute. She doesn’t do FS but if the price is right she will. Her Massage skills are okay nothing to write about, her HJ skills are top notch, she enjoys the release all in her hand. I never tried DATY or FIV (she was bit of a “goody” over there but I knew that and a CBJ are offered for the right prices. She’s someone i fell in love with at the time and would see her 2-3 times a week over there.
Oh really which John are you?

I’ve seen “Valerie” before when she used to work out of the White House in Centereach under the name Stella. She’s friendly, Kind and cute. She doesn’t do FS but if the price is right she will. Her Massage skills are okay nothing to write about, her HJ skills are top notch, she enjoys the release all in her hand. I never tried DATY or FIV (she was bit of a “goody” over there but I knew that and a CBJ are offered for the right prices. She’s someone i fell in love with at the time and would see her 2-3 times a week over there.
She’s still a goody and doesn’t like daty we don’t even know what that means that guy is full of shit his details are 100% wrong that’s why this thread needs to go!!!

billyS

Reign of Terror
I’ll just sit here and watch this lol. These girls are dumb.
Some of them, yeah.
Just play the game right.

I think this one is a little mentally unhinged, I tried to reason with her offline but she just kept digging a deeper hole insisting she was right.

I'd be very careful seeing this one, as much as she lies and threatening to out guys to their wives.

Some of them, yeah.
Just play the game right.

I think this one is a little mentally unhinged, I tried to reason with her offline but she just kept digging a deeper hole insisting she was right.

I'd be very careful seeing this one, as much as she lies and threatening to out guys to their wives.
What I don’t get is this.
This is a community that helps / supports the hobby. Plus ? Girls can benefit by “going with the stream “ so why go against ?
Any time a clown decides to go against ? It end bad for them. They’re business, etc etc.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Who stole advertising what ?
First of all when you come on here shit posting it damages the integrity of this website. Outing a client's actual number? You are a foul cunt.

Second, when you and your "friends" come on and post obviously fake reviews you are doing so to drive business to yourself. In other words. ....... ADVERTISING. You are doing this in lieu of paying for an actual ad.

In other words STEALING ADVERTISING.

So this is interesting.
This guy claims "Valerie" is Stella from Centereach.

Natasha once claimed she was Stella.

So now I can see why she is so upset.

Note the first link I had deleted it when she posted it but since it's old now I thinks it relevant to see what she is about.
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/stella-centereach-jamie-venmo.57382/

And

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...hotels-631-310-4208.56923/page-2#post-1241264
I remember this from all these years ago quite an impression

billyS

Reign of Terror
I remember this from all these years ago quite an impression
She came right out and said she would ruin his marriage if she had his real number.

The other day she tried to post private information on the guy who posted the review about her. Luckily she is in moderation and I deleted the post before anyone saw it.

But ask yourself, is this the kind of woman you want to see?

Tour
She came right out and said she would ruin his marriage if she had his real number.

The other day she tried to post private information on the guy who posted the review about her. Luckily she is in moderation and I deleted the post before anyone saw it.

But ask yourself, is this the kind of woman you want to see?
And of course we offer BBFS if you pay us enough. And then we threaten you with paternity suits.

I'll call 33 & 34 huge BS.

Every monger knows how much money they have in their pocket before they go in.

Second, she F's with so many people she doesn't even know who's baby is that. All they do is a get abortion. It is like collateral damage.

Third she is just trying to piss off people that reading this. She is a poor F.ing for money, she is a LOW class to begin with

First of all when you come on here shit posting it damages the integrity of this website. Outing a client's actual number? You are a foul cunt.

Second, when you and your "friends" come on and post obviously fake reviews you are doing so to drive business to yourself. In other words. ....... ADVERTISING. You are doing this in lieu of paying for an actual ad.

In other words STEALING ADVERTISING.
We don’t need your advertisement asshole .