Skank Valerie 516-919-4835 Medford full service body rub provider

That
Your page?
So you are Valerie.
And Stella
And you do full service for a price but don't want it in the review.

That's all you had to admit to privately a week ago to avoid all this.
FALSE again i don’t offer fingering because it raises the risk of contracting HIV when I take creampies.

You crazy bitch.
You just outted yourself again.
This girl wishes she was as smart as she thinks she is…..her advertising IS talking shit and there’s plenty that will see her — she will keep “secretly” fucking and bashing UG for her money and whatever back bone she feels she has…

this chick is not even worth paying any more attention we’ve already graced her immaturity with….i can care less what female in this business talks about me as I learned from previous experience these broads are out of reality and ONLY run their mouths and burn their little typing fingers…..

But many will pay her for NOT working as to be nice and she justifies begging for people to Venmo without her putting out as kindness..them guys are the dummies that keep these entitled females the way they are out here….fukin dummies

It’s embarrassing how females in this business are proud to be so immature...but it was very entertaining indeed…..

~BBWPersuasion

I messaged a lot of providers on this site and told them not to fuck with you guys she’s was the only one paying for advertising lmaooo
Lmfao and who the fuck are you to tell them what to do lol, do you think they're going to fuck up their bag because you? If anything you're just messing shit up for them because it'll make guys think twice or hesitate to see anyone that can possibly end up being crazy and spiteful like you. Remember guys do this for fun but you do it to make a living, end of the day your the one with a bad reputation and having to constantly change your #s.

I bet u if I came to see u. You'll give me the pussy for free. All u message girls always give up the pussy.
Stopping lying like u don't like getting fucked.
U probably suck it like a psychopath too.
Just stop lying you'll make more money if u told the truth....
Awe, it's so cute that you think you would be special and that I would fuck you for free. The only guys I fuck for free are the big dick homeless guys. They stink a bit but I'm kind of turned on by that pheromone thing. But white guys who can afford it? Y'all need to pay up for this fetid rotting gash

At
I bet u if I came to see u. You'll give me the pussy for free. All u message girls always give up the pussy.
Stopping lying like u don't like getting fucked.
U probably suck it like a psychopath too.
Just stop lying you'll make more money if u told the truth....
Get the details correct we don’t care about getting reviews. We care about the reviews being on point.

I
This girl wishes she was as smart as she thinks she is…..her advertising IS talking shit and there’s plenty that will see her — she will keep “secretly” fucking and bashing UG for her money and whatever back bone she feels she has…

this chick is not even worth paying any more attention we’ve already graced her immaturity with….i can care less what female in this business talks about me as I learned from previous experience these broads are out of reality and ONLY run their mouths and burn their little typing fingers…..

But many will pay her for NOT working as to be nice and she justifies begging for people to Venmo without her putting out as kindness..them guys are the dummies that keep these entitled females the way they are out here….fukin dummies

It’s embarrassing how females in this business are proud to be so immature...but it was very entertaining indeed…..

~BBWPersuasion
I remember when I was little girl back in Russia and Uncle used to give me 50 cents to fuck me and come in my pussy. Now I get 2 quarters.

I would post a picture but it doesn’t allow me to. I will blast you right now for lying they need to remove you as a moderator you are an awful moderator misusing the website.

4 clients have tried to defend Valerie from the trolling but you keep denying their comments.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Billy the moderator is a liar, denying comments from other reviewers, blasting false information on body rub providers trying to taint their names because we didnt want to give up our real personal names in his private messages
Where are they posting these comments?
I don't see anything in the moderation Que.
Are you sure they are posting on this website?

As a repeat client of Valerie
Wtf are you trying to do?
Hiding behind a keyboard making up all these wild accusations !!!
If you read the review in question he claims he paid $160 for a hand job , where does daty come from ? Review was total bs and you know it !!!!
Good for Val for sticking up for herself.