Skank Valerie 516-919-4835 Medford full service body rub provider

I think it is the reference of being Jewish

Sitting back and watching the drama unfold here is entertaining, but bringing religious stereotyping is just wrong and bringing to a different level

A lot of bruised egos here - Why don’t some of you just move on
Nah trying to ruin my bread and butter because i asked the moderator to make some adjustments on the ad and he wouldn’t do it because i wouldn’t tell him my name in private messages is worse then calling a Jew a creep

You’re just a cheap Jew who told me that you can’t find a girl to stick because they keep using you for your money. How dare you write this long essay on me. We met one time.. i would never offer full service to you or daty wtf?
I don't know if you are aware of this but this is Long Island and anyone here who isn't Jewish themselves at least has friends and neighbors who are Jewish. I would not go using that kind of language or any other racist language for that matter on a public board if you hope to increase your customer base

I don't know if you are aware of this but this is Long Island and anyone here who isn't Jewish themselves at least has friends and neighbors who are Jewish. I would not go using that kind of language or any other racist language for that matter on a public board if you hope to increase your customer base
She needs a little more then just not using this in order to maintain customers…

no one should risk a person who already threaten to expose Johns.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I normally would have never allowed repugnant remarks like the ones she made.

But I want everyone to see what she is all about.

I’m not here to increase or decrease a client of mine took the time to write a story book on me including some details which were in fact false which can then cause a tamper on my business by just reviewing me falsely he’s a journalist in real life and has no luck finding a woman that wants to date him and i can see why he has too much time in his hands.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I think we all know how the Internet works by now... Why don't you check it out..
The girl came on here asking for help to right a wrong..
I guess because she didn't respect your authority , it was ok to shit all over her.. it's fucking disgusting !!!
What's fucking disgusting is that she stole from me. She is a thief.

You’re a cheap ass racist little whore. Who sucks dick for a living. I don’t think the Jewish community here should even pay attention to your BS.

mods, been we all got this racist pig Numebr and idea ? Maybe you can consider close this thread for farther comments?
At this point what’s the use
I think some of the guys on here need to pick their skirts up !!
it’s only words get over it

Have not posted anything in well over a year, happily engaged and doing well in life, but I do check this board every now and then for fun. I feel the need to post this because I have never been more disturbed reading anything in my entire time on the site which goes back a few years. To whoever Natashab/valerie is you are a truly despicable person. I have many family members who are Jewish and the neighborhood I live in is majority Jewish. Comments like this hurt people. You were given a chance to correct yourself and somehow, someway you respond with a comment saying the word "kikes". There is no excuse at all for this, absolutely disgusting behavior.

This is likely what happened. You are posting as a variation/hybrid massage happy ending provider, but have ended up doing fs with clients and you do not want it openly advertised. Someone came on the board and advertised it and you are throwing a hissy fit because you cant control the narrative. Maybe you just don't want to admit to yourself that you fuck for money because of your own feelings toward women who do this. Well guess what, you enter this line of work, you run the risk of someone coming and reviewing you, and if someone got fs, they have every damn right to say it. You cannot control the narrative on this site, the mongers do and the board owner/moderators certainly do. If you fuck for money, own it.

You had the chance to use the site to grow yourself. I know a lot of women that did this because this was their only way to pay bills before they scored a job or fund a school program, some funded drug habits, some just did it for fun. In no way do any of these scenarios invalidate anyone as a person. I know enough hobbyists that do this also do this safely and respectfully to women and have a good time doing so, and still have great jobs, have vibrant dating lives, and love their families. There is little to no reason to ever call a monger out and insult them especially when people here are probably wanting to pay you for services. I will finish this up with the hope that the thread will be closed. I will rest easy knowing this heinous woman likely lost money and clients due to her antics and hopefully one day, even though it will be far into the future, you will learn something from it, but for now from the bottom of my quarter Jewish heart, fuck you. Have a good day.

Have not posted anything in well over a year, happily engaged and doing well in life, but I do check this board every now and then for fun. I feel the need to post this because I have never been more disturbed reading anything in my entire time on the site which goes back a few years. To whoever Natashab/valerie is you are a truly despicable person. I have many family members who are Jewish and the neighborhood I live in is majority Jewish. Comments like this hurt people. You were given a chance to correct yourself and somehow, someway you respond with a comment saying the word "kikes". There is no excuse at all for this, absolutely disgusting behavior.

This is likely what happened. You are posting as a variation/hybrid massage happy ending provider, but have ended up doing fs with clients and you do not want it openly advertised. Someone came on the board and advertised it and you are throwing a hissy fit because you cant control the narrative. Maybe you just don't want to admit to yourself that you fuck for money because of your own feelings toward women who do this. Well guess what, you enter this line of work, you run the risk of someone coming and reviewing you, and if someone got fs, they have every damn right to say it. You cannot control the narrative on this site, the mongers do and the board owner/moderators certainly do. If you fuck for money, own it.

You had the chance to use the site to grow yourself. I know a lot of women that did this because this was their only way to pay bills before they scored a job or fund a school program, some funded drug habits, some just did it for fun. In no way do any of these scenarios invalidate anyone as a person. I know enough hobbyists that do this also do this safely and respectfully to women and have a good time doing so, and still have great jobs, have vibrant dating lives, and love their families. There is little to no reason to ever call a monger out and insult them especially when people here are probably wanting to pay you for services. I will finish this up with the hope that the thread will be closed. I will rest easy knowing this heinous woman likely lost money and clients due to her antics and hopefully one day, even though it will be far into the future, you will learn something from it, but for now from the bottom of my quarter Jewish heart, fuck you. Have a good day.
Happy engagement
Good post
Stop by more often ..

Every1 has become way to sensitive lately. Everybody always wants to play the victim and cry. Dudes need to get there T levels checked.

I don't give a damn what anybody calls me.

I guess that's the world we live in now. Grown man get there feelings hurt over mean words........ smh
It's beyond hurt feelings. Put yourself in the shoes of a Jewish student at these universities where they get insults hurled at them and in some cases attacked. The colleges best idea is to stop them from coming to school. Nazi comparisons are overused but this is is not too different than what happened in Germany.
So yes just words but words can turn into more.