Skank Valerie 516-919-4835 Medford full service body rub provider

billyS

Reign of Terror
If someone said you do something that you know you don't do then why not just make it clear to clients when you advertise, screen them or when you see them that the service isn't available?
The problem is she is admittedly a liar and if you scroll up she admits she tells guys FS is available for a price so they keep coming back.

Personally i wouldn't partake anyway since the last few times I saw "NO AA" the boys were waiting for me. LOL
What the hell does that mean?

If you are a regular with her as you claim ? Why don’t you leave a review of her ?

and if you are a regular with her you clearly see other girls too.
So why not prove us you are one of the “hobbyists” and once you done so ?

maybe we can take your remarks official and consider them been valid.
Out side of that ? She threatened members here with “exposure” and actually tried posting a memento personal info.
What ever shit she got ? She earned fair and square.
I threatened members with exposure ? You mean the troll ROGER from 3/4 years ago who wrote a false essay on me because i wouldn’t SEE him because he had 20 bad reviews and billy stuck up for me ? …

I searched this phone number on UG and couldn't find a match, so I'm starting this new thread.

I’ve been seeing this ad for Valerie on one of the usual sites and she looked interesting. I texted back and forth with her a few times over the past few months but our schedules never coincided. Finally, last month, it did.

Valerie works out of a clean motel in Medford. She makes it clear up front that she does body rub only –- no CBJ and no CFS -– with a happy ending that she promised “will be unforgettable.” Her rates are $160 HH and $200 HR.

I pulled into the motel parking lot at the designated time and I texted her that I’m here. She texts back the room number. I knock and she answers right away. Valerie is cute –- not a stunner but a nice face. She has a very curvy, “thick” body, but not “fat.”

I put $160 for a HH on the dresser and she never counted it. She told me to take my clothes off and lay down on the bed and asked me if I wanted to start with a back massage or a front body rub. I opted for the back massage to start. Her massage skills were mediocre, so I did the flip on my own, and that’s when the fun started. She did a very sensual body rub of my chest, my legs, and my johnson. She had her clothes off except for her panties. I asked her if her panties stay on and she said only if I wanted them to stay on. I said “no way” and she took them off. Aside from Valerie's natural, large breasts (I’m bad at estimating cup sizes), nice erect nipples, and flawless caramel skin, she has a well-groomed, clean pussy. She said she’s ethnically a mix but mostly Latina. She’s curvy but sexy. She was a bit apologetic for her curves, saying that she put on weight recently and is dieting but I told her no need to apologize.

After a bit she sat on me with her ass in my face while she worked on me manually with lube. She enjoys DATY and FIV, as do I. She has a very good HJ technique and takes direction well. After a short while I exploded and she made sure to get every drop out. She cleaned me up well. We chatted about life -– her’s and mine. And I was out the door. No rush. Not a clock-watcher.

Yes, $160 is steep for just a HJ, but it’s also nice to be able to talk fluent English with a provider, and with someone like her who clearly seems to really care about making her customers feel good.

Damages: $160 HH
You’re just a cheap Jew who told me that you can’t find a girl to stick because they keep using you for your money. How dare you write this long essay on me. We met one time.. i would never offer full service to you or daty wtf?

Every now and then a provider will come on here and spark a fight on the forum.

If someone said you do something that you know you don't do then why not just make it clear to clients when you advertise, screen them or when you see them that the service isn't available?

People will know that the review was inaccurate and move on or argue amongst themselves on the forum, simple as that.

Personally i wouldn't partake anyway since the last few times I saw "NO AA" the boys were waiting for me. LOL
I made it clear to all the clients this one guy reviewed ME first i didn’t spark a fight i saw that i was reviewed.. some details were incorrect. When i came to ask billy to moderator to correct the thread or take it down and re write it correctly , i was then trolled for 4 days because my friend wouldn’t tell him her personal name in private messages…

FYI. Plenty of girls come on here with issues. They know how to conduct themselves.
And they get the help they seek and respect.

as the old saying goes “those who want respect , give respect “

it’s a two way street
I asked nicely he wanted my real name and he didn’t get it in private messages so he trolled me bc i simply didn’t give him my real name

billyS

Reign of Terror
I asked nicely he wanted my real name and he didn’t get it in private messages so he trolled me bc i simply didn’t give him my real name
I never asked for your real name. I don't give a shit what your real name is.

I asked what other names you use , like for example Stella.

You keep saying you and Valerie are two different people, I don't buy it.

I was asking for proof and you either keep twisting my words or maybe you really are a fucking retard and don't understand what I'm asking.

I was asking for proof and you either keep twisting my words or maybe you really are a fucking retard and don't understand what I'm asking.
Just take the thread down this is retarded at this point the bottom line is the creepy Jew that reviewed me added some details in my review that were false he just wanted to add extra whip cream to the cherry to make his essay look professional..

I don’t mind being reviewed as long as the review has the correct information on it.