She wants a raise

Their take on it is they are trying to climb up the ladder of elite providers. Servicing less customers while making the same money. I’ve spoken with such providers in the past. 10 clients a week at $400= $4000. But 7 clients a week at $600= $4200. Some of them have much more traffic. And obviously we are talking about the cream of the crop type. Not some overweight strung out crackwhore. If they command and get $400/client. Then $600/client is not a far stretch. Also if they request it and the client puts up resistance most likely they will meet in the middle still getting more then they use to. But eventually as they get regulars paying the higher prices they weed out the lower paying ones. And so on and so on as they keep climbing up.
Every provider has the right to charge whatever she wants for her services but if you have a steady regular and he’s decent looking and treats you well why ruin it for a few more dollars?

Their take on it is they are trying to climb up the ladder of elite providers. Servicing less customers while making the same money. I’ve spoken with such providers in the past. 10 clients a week at $400= $4000. But 7 clients a week at $600= $4200. Some of them have much more traffic. And obviously we are talking about the cream of the crop type. Not some overweight strung out crackwhore. If they command and get $400/client. Then $600/client is not a far stretch. Also if they request it and the client puts up resistance most likely they will meet in the middle still getting more then they use to. But eventually as they get regulars paying the higher prices they weed out the lower paying ones. And so on and so on as they keep climbing up.
Sure..Some of these gals need to be careful being that ladder can get a weee bit to tall and they eventually fall off..
I prefer not to negotiate, but if I have seen her before I would ask if her previous schedule is grandfathered in..

I had one gal who I have seen twice about a year or so ago...400 .. great session.. second time around, same price but she gained quite a bit of weight ( undisclosed in pictures).. I was ever so slightly disappointed, but session made up for it... A number of months later I was in a due to a cancellation and reached out.. Her rate went to 600 and I politely reminded her I was a previous and established client..
Her answer was a flat out NO
My answer was polite, but a bit sarcastic reminding her that she was not quite the gal she depicted in pics

I get it.. There is always going to be the customer who pays for what he or she believes is value.. To each his own.
Every man has his limitations

Sure..Some of these gals need to be careful being that ladder can get a weee bit to tall and they eventually fall off..
I prefer not to negotiate, but if I have seen her before I would ask if her previous schedule is grandfathered in..

I had one gal who I have seen twice about a year or so ago...400 .. great session.. second time around, same price but she gained quite a bit of weight ( undisclosed in pictures).. I was ever so slightly disappointed, but session made up for it... A number of months later I was in a due to a cancellation and reached out.. Her rate went to 600 and I politely reminded her I was a previous and established client..
Her answer was a flat out NO
My answer was polite, but a bit sarcastic reminding her that she was not quite the gal she depicted in pics

I get it.. There is always going to be the customer who pays for what he or she believes is value.. To each his own.
Every man has his limitations
yup. That’s the shit. They gotta maintain in order to keep that elite status. Some of these chicks treat that shit like a real job and lifestyle. They hit the gym. Keep they’re body and face on point. Hi maintenance chicks. And the service is spectacular. Some are wannabes. Gotta weed through them.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Revisiting this thread, in general..

Hooker Inflation?

Doing some research on higher end gals that I usually see when traveling. Gone are the days where 300-400 will buy you an unrushed hour- The same gal now asks 500 or even 600.

I get their expenses may have risen, perhaps they lost their primary source of income etc, but I would be curious to know what prompted them to seek out such a large increase..I cannot see volume remaining the same assuming she goes from let’s say $400. per, to $600 a session..
I’d say the average person gets a raise every year or so because generally their skills are improving and they are learning more and more. Therefor they get a raise because their performance has improved... I don’t see why we should be different. I work really hard to improve every aspect of my services. Even when I’m not providing first hand, I’m generally very productive with working. So when I raised my rate, it was because I felt like the time and effort I put in and skill set I have obtained because of that, was worthy of such.

I can’t answer for all girls... just my personal take on it

I’d say the average person gets a raise every year or so because generally their skills are improving and they are learning more and more. Therefor they get a raise because their performance has improved... I don’t see why we should be different. I work really hard to improve every aspect of my services. Even when I’m not providing first hand, I’m generally very productive with working. So when I raised my rate, it was because I felt like the time and effort I put in and skill set I have obtained because of that, was worthy of such.

You have every right to raise your rate or seek maximum dollars but an easy as you charge more a customer can/will look for younger options.

The greatest aspect is since the pandemic many of us have received texts from current and former providers stating,” miss you and hope to see you soon or let’s meet for cofffee”.Providers sell their body because it beats working a real job and sometimes they take good customers for granted.

I haven't been mongering or traveling since 2019 due to covid .... but to be honest if my regular $400 an hour girls went up to $600 I would still pay it. it's 4 or 5 times a year ... not a big deal. If that was a weekly thing it would be a different story. WHen I monger here at home it is not a high dollar event usually. Although there is a Brazilian agency I use that also raised their prices from I think it was 350 to 400. That won't stop me either.

In my profession, sadly raises are unheard of, and the only way I can increase my income substantially is to double the number of hours I work.. literally.. And hope for the best.. I’m looking to slow down and reap the rewards of an established client base, sacrificing some of my income to work, not as hard

If I may, let’s use you as an example.
Given your exceptional level of service, the confidence one has ( I speak for myself here) of a truly great session etc, I can certainly understand an adjustment ...

Taking that into account.. The gal who offers a similar price point as you ( very rare) that decides to raise her rates by let’s say 200-300 an hour .. A hard pass by me... I would prefer not to gamble on uncertainty ...

So I’m happy to pay whatever the rate is and even more if services are good. Can we start a post of luxury cost encounters that are unforgettable ? I am a client of Sophia and she is amazing but she’s not here on LI enough. The talent on LI is not great. I’m willing to pay over $500 if it’s clean and amazing. Can we get a post going of reputable and trustworthy higher priced encounters available on LI?

So I’m happy to pay whatever the rate is and even more if services are good. Can we start a post of luxury cost encounters that are unforgettable ? I am a client of Sophia and she is amazing but she’s not here on LI enough. The talent on LI is not great. I’m willing to pay over $500 if it’s clean and amazing. Can we get a post going of reputable and trustworthy higher priced encounters available on LI?
Do you realize what you just did???

So here is a perfect example..

Traveling in a few week and setting up an itinerary..

There was a gal who I always wanted to see that had worked for a reputable agency. $350 per hour. Recently went Indy and I reached out only to find she uses an assistant with a $400 price point..Fair enough- Offered up a few days to meet and was told to check back as I asked to far in advance

Checked back yesterday only to find her rates went up to $600. Old rate could not be grandfathered in being I did not have a confirmed appointment.

NP- A PASS by me
Her loss

billyS

Reign of Terror
Who's stopping you?
You go first.

In my profession, sadly raises are unheard of, and the only way I can increase my income substantially is to double the number of hours I work.. literally.. And hope for the best.. I’m looking to slow down and reap the rewards of an established client base, sacrificing some of my income to work, not as hard

If I may, let’s use you as an example.
Given your exceptional level of service, the confidence one has ( I speak for myself here) of a truly great session etc, I can certainly understand an adjustment ...

Taking that into account.. The gal who offers a similar price point as you ( very rare) that decides to raise her rates by let’s say 200-300 an hour .. A hard pass by me... I would prefer not to gamble on uncertainty ...
Trader - I am sure you are good at what you do ... one guy who made all the difference in the world for me - Dan Kennedy. He's a great marketing/business guy. Get one of his books which you can find online easy enough. He can make a big difference for you. It really changed my life and multiplied my income many times.

Trader - I am sure you are good at what you do ... one guy who made all the difference in the world for me - Dan Kennedy. He's a great marketing/business guy. Get one of his books which you can find online easy enough. He can make a big difference for you. It really changed my life and multiplied my income many times.
Ty..
I’ll take a look...
I have reached a point in my career where money is secondary to lifestyle, time off etc...Although I am to young to retire fully, I would not mind taking a step back, letting our younger get generation do all the work, relaxing in the yard with a cigar, drink and ATF

I hear you .... I hired a brilliant young lady about 7 years ago .. now she is running the company. I go home at noon every day. Best thing I ever did. I can't work hard every day any more .. the passion for work is gone. Can't wait to get vaccinated so I can enjoy some sort of lifestyle again!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
As I have noted in the past, for many it's a self worth thing. They would rather be "$600 girls" and make 6 X $600 per week than be "$400 girls" and make 18 X $400 per week.

But it's also a disposable cash thing. As windfall profits from stock market, Real Estate, etc have exploded there are people spending silly cash on lots of things (the price of a dinner at a run if the mill restaurant in Brooklyn has probably tripled).

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Here’s another thing that I consider...

as a provider, I want clients that truly enjoy the service i provide... when I started, I only charged 200hr 140hh 80qv and I ended up with clients like Wiggley - they want to negotiate and ask for everything and pay nothing ... then they want to talk shit about you when you don’t give them their way....

when you’re at a different price point, you attract people who act quite differently. People like @trader1 who come in and actually cherish the time they spend with you. All they expect is for you to be nice and provide a service worthy of your price.

Granted, I am not in the same place in life that I was when I began this journey... but at the end of the day, I realized, you get in what you put out...