She wants a raise

Yes, true.. BUT the idea of getting away for multiple nights without having to look over my shoulder, worried about where I park, seeing someone from the neighborhood etc, makes the overall experience a much more relaxing one.. The idea of having the gal come to my room, doing our ‘business’ and me rolling over to sleep ... Bliss
Relax. Don't worry too much. The deck is being reshuffled in this chaotic year of 2020. Stay positive and new opportunities will emerge. It is not good for you to just cave into her every whim. It could have been just the beginning of her ever-mounting increases. It is good for you to take a stand. You are able-bodied with an income and an intelligent mind, so you are capable of creating ever new, fresh and fulfilling experiences. You did the right thing for yourself. She respects you for it.

And fortunately, I hope, she did not make a big ta-do after you asking her to leave. We would not want to see you on the front pages with headlines of a landlord/tenant/free rent for sex dispute.
She was not a tenanr no lease no money paid to me for living there it was an agreement if at anytime we decided to call quits to the arangment she would find another place to live within a 90 day period

Back to beginning of the thread

You were all kind enough to share thoughts which inevitably led me to decide to move on...

Anyway... I had an appointment scheduled with her tomorrow- My trio was cancelled because of COVID- In the past she would always reach out to confirm at least a few days or week before..
Considering I did not acquiesce to her price demands, I suppose she felt I was not worth the phone call or text..
Just re enforcing my thought that we are only numbers and time slots in this game that we call companionship

Back to beginning of the thread

You were all kind enough to share thoughts which inevitably led me to decide to move on...

Anyway... I had an appointment scheduled with her tomorrow- My trio was cancelled because of COVID- In the past she would always reach out to confirm at least a few days or week before..
Considering I did not acquiesce to her price demands, I suppose she felt I was not worth the phone call or text..
Just re enforcing my thought that we are only numbers and time slots in this game that we call companionship
Dude isn't that what SA and all the sites are for? Surely u didn't think you were that special..as a pro when i started I felt some mongers were sweet on me
.yea no..there's no 'exclusive favorite ' when u pay $$ for kitty kat that doesn't belong to you....I feel you should get out of your feelings and move on...if it were 'HER' and you found a better and cheaper 'arrangement ' you would have left her dry wondering as all hobbyists do..so dont take it personal...just business as usual.... in all of our lifestyles....lessons learned..your ATF is everyone's ATF too..new of the game when we're not SO's or wives..ewww...lol

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Dude isn't that what SA and all the sites are for? Surely u didn't think you were that special..as a pro when i started I felt some mongers were sweet on me
.yea no..there's no 'exclusive favorite ' when u pay $$ for kitty kat that doesn't belong to you....I feel you should get out of your feelings and move on...if it were 'HER' and you found a better and cheaper 'arrangement ' you would have left her dry wondering as all hobbyists do..so dont take it personal...just business as usual.... in all of our lifestyles....lessons learned..your ATF is everyone's ATF too..new of the game when we're not SO's or wives..ewww...lol
Preach!!:cool:

BUT I am special and want to be treated that way... Wink wink.. this is what companionship to me, is partially about
Never took it too personally.. Our arrangement consisted of more then just time spent in the sack..
I have moved on ...

Would you like to be my S/O

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
BUT I am special and want to be treated that way... Wink wink.. this is what companionship to me, is partially about
Never took it too personally.. Our arrangement consisted of more then just time spent in the sack..
I have moved on ...

:p:p:p
Ooh baby, can we get married o_O

you’re special and you deserve to be treated as such when you are with your selected provider :D

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Sophia Belle,
There should be more companions just like YOU!!!

May I wrap you up and keep you all to myself? We could get married but agree to have an open relationship?
Lol, we can’t all be this crazy o_O

@Amanda92411 - she’s right too. Like I said, when you’re “with” the provider, she should treat you like her king... but the “feelings” have to leave when you leave.

Hope this helps!

I have moved on ...

Ohhhhh... thanks but no thanks bby..been there done that...being an S/O..BOOORRIINNGGG! I enjoy the lifestyle...I get variety...different wayzzz to fuk..dance n suk...everyone leaves happy AMAZING!!

Funny you should ask......as I have been thinking long as hard about this.... My initial reaction was pay the extra few $$, enjoy the experience and move forward..In the couple of weeks I have had leading up to the trip, she has taken on a new business model including
advertising heavily and changing her name etc..

In the end, to her, I am just another slot of time. For me, accompanied with the excellent sex and limited emotional interaction that is had, it really comes down to a business decision. Is the extra hundred or two going to really cause me any hardship- No, of course. But, I am a man of principle ..

I’ll keep you posted as the trip is still a few weeks out, but I’m leaning towards moving on...
-
Move on and see if you she calls looking for you to come back at same rate.

Move on and see if you she calls looking for you to come back at same rate.
And if she does that offer her 20 less than the previous rate. Just say that you see that the market has changed and the going rate for the r commodity she is selling is lower.
What do you have to lose: if she agrees you are getting a lower rate and if not you are letting her know just what you think about how she was treating a (former) customer.

Revisiting this thread, in general..

Hooker Inflation?

Doing some research on higher end gals that I usually see when traveling. Gone are the days where 300-400 will buy you an unrushed hour- The same gal now asks 500 or even 600.

I get their expenses may have risen, perhaps they lost their primary source of income etc, but I would be curious to know what prompted them to seek out such a large increase..I cannot see volume remaining the same assuming she goes from let’s say $400. per, to $600 a session..

Revisiting this thread, in general..

Hooker Inflation?

Doing some research on higher end gals that I usually see when traveling. Gone are the days where 300-400 will buy you an unrushed hour- The same gal now asks 500 or even 600.

I get their expenses may have risen, perhaps they lost their primary source of income etc, but I would be curious to know what prompted them to seek out such a large increase..I cannot see volume remaining the same assuming she goes from let’s say $400. per, to $600 a session..
Their take on it is they are trying to climb up the ladder of elite providers. Servicing less customers while making the same money. I’ve spoken with such providers in the past. 10 clients a week at $400= $4000. But 7 clients a week at $600= $4200. Some of them have much more traffic. And obviously we are talking about the cream of the crop type. Not some overweight strung out crackwhore. If they command and get $400/client. Then $600/client is not a far stretch. Also if they request it and the client puts up resistance most likely they will meet in the middle still getting more then they use to. But eventually as they get regulars paying the higher prices they weed out the lower paying ones. And so on and so on as they keep climbing up.