She wants a raise

What’s the final verdict raise or no raise that is the question? I think in these times any good service deserves a a raise especially since there was a season of business downturn in recent months just saying. Let us know what you decide and how it plays out think we can all learn through your experience in my opinion.

What’s the final verdict raise or no raise that is the question? I think in these times any good service deserves a a raise especially since there was a season of business downturn in recent months just saying. Let us know what you decide and how it plays out think we can all learn through your experience in my opinion.
Funny you should ask......as I have been thinking long as hard about this.... My initial reaction was pay the extra few $$, enjoy the experience and move forward..In the couple of weeks I have had leading up to the trip, she has taken on a new business model including
advertising heavily and changing her name etc..

In the end, to her, I am just another slot of time. For me, accompanied with the excellent sex and limited emotional interaction that is had, it really comes down to a business decision. Is the extra hundred or two going to really cause me any hardship- No, of course. But, I am a man of principle ..

I’ll keep you posted as the trip is still a few weeks out, but I’m leaning towards moving on...
-

....In the end, to her, I am just another slot of time.-
Really?, who woulda thunk it.

. For me, accompanied with the excellent sex and limited emotional interaction that is had, it really comes down to a business decision. Is the extra hundred or two going to really cause me any hardship- No, of course. But, I am a man of principle ..

I’ll keep you posted as the trip is still a few weeks out, but I’m leaning towards moving on...
-
I'm confused (seriously) — what has principle to do with this? Seems the decision is whether enjoyment you get from the money you spend on her is better than the enjoyment you would get from spending the money in some other way, i.e., in economics terms, utility.

I am in a professional/personal relationship with an amp provider gone solo. We have seen each other for years. During our conversation she was pissed at a MMS. She basically said "I'm a hooker what do you expect. I want money". So after that day I treated our relationship as more professional and not personal.

Personal relationships can happen but it all depends on both of you.

I'm confused (seriously) — what has principle to do with this? Seems the decision is whether enjoyment you get from the money you spend on her is better than the enjoyment you would get from spending the money in some other way, i.e., in economics terms, utility.
Sorry my friend, I certainly did not mean to raise confusion.. “ A man of principal” was said perhaps tongue in cheek..Let’s face it...most of us mongers are lacking certain principals, but when it comes down to expenditures related to the hobby, I for myself have my limitations ...

In this case, the gal is advertising heavily, changing her m o so to speak and marketing herself as a higher volume, exclusive provider..What I knew of her ( and this was based on personal interpretation only) was she was always low volume and partook in a date only a few times a month... I was made to feel special and somewhat exclusive.. ... Knowing now I am just that time slot, cheapens the experience for me and allows me to reconsider not spending the extra money and just move on...

Sorry my friend, I certainly did not mean to raise confusion.. “ A man of principal” was said perhaps tongue in cheek..Let’s face it...most of us mongers are lacking certain principals, but when it comes down to expenditures related to the hobby, I for myself have my limitations ...

In this case, the gal is advertising heavily, changing her m o so to speak and marketing herself as a higher volume, exclusive provider..What I knew of her ( and this was based on personal interpretation only) was she was always low volume and partook in a date only a few times a month... I was made to feel special and somewhat exclusive.. ... Knowing now I am just that time slot, cheapens the experience for me and allows me to reconsider not spending the extra money and just move on...
Shit dude she twisted you up! Do what shes doing! Go find new girls! A d when she calls offer her nothing and a promise youll CONSIDER giving her HALF. i dont know her but im sure she doesnt have a magic vagina.. lol. The money you pay you could get two! Better yet take a trip to eastern europe and take home a love slave! Famous words from a woman i know.. best way to get over a guy is to get under another one. Vice versa for us!

Trader1, I agree with you.

We do have principals and we do have integrity, even as mongers. We want to be treated like a human being and not a cashbox. Let her treat her other clients like that. But not you. And as soon as she starts treating you as such, it is over. You did not treat her like a whore. You gave her the title of ATF.

I was in the service industry providing expertise and services to a highly educated and demanding clientele. I had my fair share of the market and I kept clients for 40 years. I was good at my skill but there were others, my competition, who were on par. I kept my clients by treating them like human beings. After hours, without being paid, hearing their tail of woe, as a friend, without compensation, as a human being.

You should expect that from an ATF. Just because she is a prostitute, does not mean she is devoid of humanity. To feel connected with and trusting of another human being is rare and not so common in what we do here, but it truly does exist when you both bear your souls to each other, and you have a right to expect integrity and decency from that ATF.

A great looking hooker that you enjoy for her pure sex is not an ATF. They both have their places in our lives. You have a right to make the distinction.

Sounds like she has gone into desperate survival mode. Getting older, changing her style and it is her against the world. And she forgot that we all have to live life moment by moment and appreciate the wonderful people that we meet and exchange with, even if there is remuneration exchanged.

As a human being, you deserve to be treated well.

I have had some what of an epiphany this morning...

To me, anticipating the event can be exciting too.. The poison was building fast and I needed to administer a self inflicted antidote. All better in a minute or two.. The euphoria wore off and I was able to think clearly. No hint of the poison, nor any buildup.. I am calm and level headed.

I now think and say to myself WTF.. save the extra couple of hundred.. I am a shoe freak and would love a new pair of Allen Edmonds. The answer is NO. I am not spending the extra $$.

I may even skip her completely and buy two pair of shoes!! Hey, I’ll get much more longer lasting pleasure, looking sharp and feeling good with those, then a hour or two with the girl.

Thanks fellas!!!
I feel good.

billyS

Reign of Terror

To me, anticipating the event can be exciting too.. The poison was building fast and I needed to administer a self inflicted antidote. All better in a minute or two.. The euphoria wore off and I was able to think clearly. No hint of the poison, nor any buildup.. I am calm and level headed.

I now think and say to myself WTF.. save the extra couple of hundred.. I am a shoe freak and would love a new pair of Allen Edmonds. The answer is NO. I am not spending the extra $$.

I may even skip her completely and buy two pair of shoes!! Hey, I’ll get much more longer lasting pleasure, looking sharp and feeling good with those, then a hour or two with the girl.

Thanks fellas!!!
I feel good.
Good for you!

Thanks fellas!!!
I feel good.
Hmmmm...Epiphany you say.

Or perhaps subconsciously you realized my post #25 where I said:

"Seems the decision is whether enjoyment you get from the money you spend on her is better than the enjoyment you would get from spending the money in some other way, i.e., in economics terms, utility."

Hmmmm...Epiphany you say.

Or perhaps subconsciously you realized my post #25 where I said:

"Seems the decision is whether enjoyment you get from the money you spend on her is better than the enjoyment you would get from spending the money in some other way, i.e., in economics terms, utility."
Hmmm.. Can’t answer that, but I promise you I was not thinking of your post consciously or sub consciously when I was engaged in self healing lol!!!

Indeed can you get same or equal quality for same or less.

After been off this for a couple of months trying to catch up on things when I came across this one. I can relate to this at one time when I had a side piece who I let stay in one of my rentals for excahnge for sex now she was free to do what she wanted as long as she did not bring guys back to the apartment safety and keeping neighbors from being nosey. she worked as a clerk in an office not making much but when you only have to buy food and stuff for one it livable. Now of course I would buy some clothes and sexy things I wanted to see her in which of course not the cheap stuff. after a year she said she wanted to add $100 to everytime we meet So was like no way I let you stay in a $1200 a month unit for excahnge for our time buy you nice things ther is no way I going to start handing out cash (now we usually meet 3-5 times a week ) that added up to another $1200-$2000 a month so said if thats what you want then we need to part ways gave 90 days to get out in that time I did not see her. She moved out and met a guy at work moved in with him. To me this situation did not warrant a raise.

After been off this for a couple of months trying to catch up on things when I came across this one. I can relate to this at one time when I had a side piece who I let stay in one of my rentals for excahnge for sex now she was free to do what she wanted as long as she did not bring guys back to the apartment safety and keeping neighbors from being nosey. she worked as a clerk in an office not making much but when you only have to buy food and stuff for one it livable. Now of course I would buy some clothes and sexy things I wanted to see her in which of course not the cheap stuff. after a year she said she wanted to add $100 to everytime we meet So was like no way I let you stay in a $1200 a month unit for excahnge for our time buy you nice things ther is no way I going to start handing out cash (now we usually meet 3-5 times a week ) that added up to another $1200-$2000 a month so said if thats what you want then we need to part ways gave 90 days to get out in that time I did not see her. She moved out and met a guy at work moved in with him. To me this situation did not warrant a raise.
And fortunately, I hope, she did not make a big ta-do after you asking her to leave. We would not want to see you on the front pages with headlines of a landlord/tenant/free rent for sex dispute.

I did not know where to put this thread... The girl who was the topic, out West, was one of many who I’ve seen when traveling..

NOW, because of the new travel restrictions announced and self quarantine, I have had to cancel a third planned trip since March

I am frustrated, angry and sad...

I did not know where to put this thread... The girl who was the topic, out West, was one of many who I’ve seen when traveling..

NOW, because of the new travel restrictions announced and self quarantine, I have had to cancel a third planned trip since March

I am frustrated, angry and sad...

"plenty of fish in the sea"

"plenty of fish in the sea"
Yes, true.. BUT the idea of getting away for multiple nights without having to look over my shoulder, worried about where I park, seeing someone from the neighborhood etc, makes the overall experience a much more relaxing one.. The idea of having the gal come to my room, doing our ‘business’ and me rolling over to sleep ... Bliss