She wants a raise

As I have noted in the past, for many it's a self worth thing. They would rather be "$600 girls" and make 6 X $600 per week than be "$400 girls" and make 18 X $400 per week......
I think you summed it up perfectly a while ago (many years I think) when you posted the story about an agency guy who was doing a favor for someone and was waiving his cut — so the girl was still going to get her cut, ($400 I think). When the guy paid the girl she was upset even though she still netted the same.

"But I'm a $600 girl" she said.

Ps. Please forgive if I didn't get the #'s right.

Here’s another thing that I consider...

as a provider, I want clients that truly enjoy the service i provide... when I started, I only charged 200hr 140hh 80qv and I ended up with clients like Wiggley - they want to negotiate and ask for everything and pay nothing ... then they want to talk shit about you when you don’t give them their way....

when you’re at a different price point, you attract people who act quite differently. People like @trader1 who come in and actually cherish the time they spend with you. All they expect is for you to be nice and provide a service worthy of your price.

Granted, I am not in the same place in life that I was when I began this journey... but at the end of the day, I realized, you get in what you put out...
I will add that in my industry, people who price shop and look for the lowest price are typically the ones who ask for the most work and and the least satisfied with the work done.

We are lucky and most of our clients were built off years of referrals and has allowed us to not try to win the price war.

Here’s another thing that I consider...

as a provider, I want clients that truly enjoy the service i provide... when I started, I only charged 200hr 140hh 80qv and I ended up with clients like Wiggley - they want to negotiate and ask for everything and pay nothing ... then they want to talk shit about you when you don’t give them their way....

when you’re at a different price point, you attract people who act quite differently. People like @trader1 who come in and actually cherish the time they spend with you. All they expect is for you to be nice and provide a service worthy of your price.

Granted, I am not in the same place in life that I was when I began this journey... but at the end of the day, I realized, you get in what you put out...
Ms. Sophia Belle, you are a gem

Market dictates price, it’s that simple. A provider will easily find her appropriate price point through her services. As long as there are guys willing to pay, she should get whatever she wants. Free market economy!

Market dictates price, it’s that simple. A provider will easily find her appropriate price point through her services. As long as there are guys willing to pay, she should get whatever she wants. Free market economy!
Yep..
I just don’t get it though...(jk)

just had an e mail convo with a potential new friend...Her minimum or ‘introductory’ session was 90 minutes at $1100.00... So I suppose we can sum it up like this...

Chevy/Porsche
Walmart/Bloomingdales
Timex/Rolex

I think it was Warren Buffet who still drives a 20 year old clunker and one of the big tech guys on the Street who wears a Disney watch

I am not poverty-stricken by any stretch of the imagination, but I do have a SO, and the cat watches the rat's spending. But even in my freedom years, after paying for a few high-priced gals on Madison Avenue, back in the day, well, they were well-purfumed and there was an air of luxury, but it left me so disappointed, in that my AMP and street girls had more raw natural passion than the high-priced plastic facades, handing out party favors as a reminder before exiting.

So, I am still in Asia and on a budget. The westerners will pay the high price here for the supposed VIP treatment, but I find my VIP treatment in the dank, dark alleyways, competing with the local boys for first-takes on the youngest and sweetests. Predominantly, IMHO, the monger makes the session work or not work for him, unless the girl is truly a nasty mean-hearted female who wants to be paid for no involvement.

So, with respect to "she wants a raise," I find my regular striking a pose amongst the other very well-groomed and polished ladies in the zone, and she looks just as good, if not better, than all the rest, late twenties, competing against some, just a bit fresher. Seeing her for about a year, and I do like her style, always different, changes her hair color from black to brown to blonde and plays with rainbow streaks, lovely spinner body, petite and perfect, nicely placed tats, always scrubbed clean as a whistle and is a true Picasso with the way she grooms and styles her lawn.

Anyway, we head upstairs and sweet talk about our lives and she knows my repertoire, a wonderful CBJ, and then she hops on in CG and knows if she goes into Asian cow girl, she will get her feet swiped out on my upward thrust so she returns to cow girl but lands soft and she usually always attempts that stunt, just for a laugh, followed by doggy and a delightful mish with an emphasis on a bear hug throughout the grinding because she loves that heart-to-heart vibe. 20 minute limit for the price of a cheap massage with no tip.

The going rate here is very very cheap in the alleys. But, this time, right before insertion in cow girl, she advises me of a pay hike. Not much, mind you, but still and all, she is giving herself a raise. Not really the best time to negotiate, and I look forward to this session and want it cool and serene, but I don't like the way it is going down. I look straight at her with a deadpan stare and offer her the opportunity to end the session. In a very frank demeanor, I let her know that when I stroll through the alleys, I don't care how cute the new arrivals are, if I see her, I will always put her first, ALWAYS. I expressed to her to consider my great loyalty.

She smiled, and very lovingly saddled on junior and we had another great time, and nothing was ever mentioned again with respect to this most disagreeable topic.

Referring back to my post last year , starting the thread..The provider appears to have found a full time career outside of providing, but will entertain seeing old friends..I was considering spending the extra hundred or so, considering my preferences..

The 500 evening now went to 1500. Obviously I passed- left with mixed emotions though- happy for her as she moved on from the industry and gotten her life together- will miss the connection though….

Looks like some our higher end AMP friends in Manhattan are commanding top dollar $500.00 plus ( one hour) — There seem to be some very nice reviews of the traveling Asian ladies—

Certainly not criticizing without having the chance to sample..Supply and Demand.. economics 101

unlike the gals who double and triple their prices who are not worth it..

Looks like some our higher end AMP friends in Manhattan are commanding top dollar $500.00 plus ( one hour) — There seem to be some very nice reviews of the traveling Asian ladies—

Certainly not criticizing without having the chance to sample..Supply and Demand.. economics 101

I'll jerk off first

I’ll pull out my TPE pandemic doll again. At that price point you’re fucking your own ego.

Sometimes they’re just good at marketing. Slap a big price tag on it and see who bites. Not supply and demand

I’ll pull out my TPE pandemic doll again. At that price point you’re fucking your own ego.

Sometimes they’re just good at marketing. Slap a big price tag on it and see who bites. Not supply and demand
And sometimes they're just good. One girl a couple of months ago, after good reviews from me and another monger here, increased her price from $400 to $500. And both of us think she's worth it.