Savannah 516-341-1537

Status
Not open for further replies.
She still rocking the same number? I wouldn't see her again myself but, I'm sure some ppl here would. I actually hit her up around Thanksgiving just to wish her a good one, but I never heard back. She def had a smell to her last time i saw her. Not sure if it was open sores or no shower for days, but she had taken a serious downturn from when i first started seeing her.
I actually knew her since she was in Highschool (not in a pedo way, she was my friends younger sisters friend) so I have her social media, real number, snap etc. What’s sad is she really cleans up well and could actually be a model but she decides this is how she wants to live

I actually knew her since she was in Highschool (not in a pedo way, she was my friends younger sisters friend) so I have her social media, real number, snap etc. What’s sad is she really cleans up well and could actually be a model but she decides this is how she wants to live
I believe that 100%. The pics I've seen of her in better days, she looks pretty damn good, even in her current state, she's above average for a junkie. I'm just happy to hear she's alive and kicking. When i didn't hear back around Thanksgiving, and hadn't seen any advertising in months, i feared the worst. Say hi for us, please.

I just did a quick FB search on the name of the guy mentioned in Patch report. Tones of Photos of Sav in there and Sav is listed as his friend so her profile is also visible. I approve what Smash said.

Cuz we all have her fucking Instagram account. This isn't a private club. Either share what you got, or don't post about it. You've been here long enough to know this.
Relax your handjob ass, we can’t post pictures as per @billyS which constitutes as hot linking. I posted the link to the arrest (which was posed today by the patch) and sent the mod the info. Anything else that gets posted is above my totem pole

Relax your handjob ass, we can’t post pictures as per @billyS which constitutes as hot linking. I posted the link to the arrest (which was posed today by the patch) and sent the mod the info. Anything else that gets posted is above my totem pole
I know the rules, hot shot! I wasn't asking for pics, but the Instagram info is useless. There was no link to the Patch article either. And I'm old, and not very proficient with computers, so I couldn't find it on my own. No hard feelings bud.

I know the rules, hot shot! I wasn't asking for pics, but the Instagram info is useless. There was no link to the Patch article either. And I'm old, and not very proficient with computers, so I couldn't find it on my own. No hard feelings bud.
Click the BLUE Savannah’s Boyfriend text, I embedded the link on it. billys also has the link as I direct messaged it to him.

I just want my
Mongers to be safe and informed

Status
Not open for further replies.