Savannah 516-341-1537

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I really defending her again lol — Savannah has never replied once to a single text of mine and yet... how can you lash her for something some dipshit boyfriend did? Unless she was behind the wheel when he drove off, why not leave her out of it?

Savannah’s Boyfriend

Well as many mongers who have paid for the services know, there’s only one place to go. ***** Lane. Check the arrest in today’s Patch and it will line up.

Just when you thought she was getting clean

The sickness returns
Just curious: if he was found passed out shooting up in the back seat, how was he able to drive off...?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yeah found that video, the dude who posted it of him barebacking her also has clips in his profile on that same site of him getting barebacked by a tranny
Yeah, I went back and saw his other uploads.
He tries to hide his face in the tranny videos when he is blowing them, but in one of them the tranny pulls his hat back to reveal his face.

The other takeaway is that he has a really small cock.
Unless Savannah is a huge girl, and judging from her Facebook photos she seems average, his cock is puny when referenced between her legs. So I got a laugh when in the video of him trying and failing to penetrate the black trannies ass (because he seemed flacid) he remarks, "my fat cock was too much for her, so I couldn't fuck her"

Status
Not open for further replies.