Savannah 516-341-1537

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Not allowed
Tried hinting at the site without breaking the no site names rule but got reported and deleted.
Number is there you all have to fend for yourselves

I tried numerous times to post this in the “in search of”’but was not successful I apologize to the mods.
She advertised in Plainview, close to me, and wonder if anyone has anything to share? View attachment 4961
Just speculation but...i tried her the other day via text, hit me back 20 minutes later with "80 car bbj". I asked her location and she never got back to me. So...my guess is she's a junkie, but not a strung out I'll suck dick all day junkie yet. She needed 80 to get her fix so the first guy that committed got the trick. I was just too late.
Again, speculation... but i don't know any pro who's not turning tricks all day and all night...

Mr. Wiggley

Just speculation but...i tried her the other day via text, hit me back 20 minutes later with "80 car bbj". I asked her location and she never got back to me. So...my guess is she's a junkie, but not a strung out I'll suck dick all day junkie yet. She needed 80 to get her fix so the first guy that committed got the trick. I was just too late.
Again, speculation... but i don't know any pro who's not turning tricks all day and all night...
Could be since the two ads 20 mins apart said 100.
Need to hear from BillyS since he seems to be the authority

She use to advertise couple months back. She went to jail for awhile her and her boyfriend hit a guy on a bike and robbed him of his wallet and got caught right away. She’s real and a junkie scars all over her arm. Gives great head though. You can definitely get her for a lot lower though, never reviewed her here cause she went to jail before I could post the information.

Mr. Wiggley

She use to advertise couple months back. She went to jail for awhile her and her boyfriend hit a guy on a bike and robbed him of his wallet and got caught right away. She’s real and a junkie scars all over her arm. Gives great head though. You can definitely get her for a lot lower though, never reviewed her here cause she went to jail before I could post the information.
Do you really think anyone read anything other than she gives great head? LOL

I actually never saw the ads but matched with her on tinder. Started following her Social media but never actually heard from her despite several attempts. I’m glad now that I didn’t.

Mr. Wiggley

Actually wonder if you’d review events now? If there was some jail time she may have cleaned up? Well documented here that these girls come out way better than they went in.
Guessing I’m not the only one curious

Mr. Wiggley

Last three iso’s I’ve posted have garnered no info even from people who have seen the women I asked about.
Time for me to stop sharing also I guess

billyS

Reign of Terror
Didn’t figure you for the type to discriminate. To each their own I guess
I don't consider it discrimination. First off most of the white junkies are in Suffolk, so going that far for a cheap bbbj kind of defeats the purpose.
And you are 100% right about to each his own.
I like them young dark and slim
Some like older woman
Some only like models
Some prefer young white bare back Queens.

The trick is to pay attention to a guys preference then you know how to read into his reviews so you can determine for your self if you want to see the girl he is reviewing.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Actually wonder if you’d review events now? If there was some jail time she may have cleaned up? Well documented here that these girls come out way better than they went in.
If they are in long enough they come out clean because they detox them. In Nassau at least I know that's how it works.

As far as no one giving you Intel it all depends on who sees her. Some guys do but most don't lately.

If they are in long enough they come out clean because they detox them. In Nassau at least I know that's how it works.
And they come out STD free, except the herp and the hiv of course, no getting rid of those. The system doesn't want them spreading anything around the place so they test them and treat them if they have something...
Cleanest provider you could ever want is the one who just got out...

If she's "cleaned up", would she still be providing? Just putting that out there.

If she's "cleaned up", would she still be providing? Just putting that out there.
I had a near miss with her yesterday. i was passing through Plainview and pulled over at Panera to grab luch and check who's in plainview. Her ad was up, offering car dates. I asked if she had an incall locale she said no dice. Just FYI she agreed to 20 minutes BBJ, pussy eaten and bare sex cum in pussy for $60 with me.

I had second thoughs because I just dont like to fuck ina car in broad daylight. I asked again if maybe we could go to her house, No again. Because I was coming back from a meeting i was in s suit and strangely I had equiptment in the back of my truck so the back seats were folded down. i wasnt in the mood for a car fuck.

I also realized I didnt have "exact change". I had 45 and a few 100's. I wasnt giving her C not and I didnt feel like running around trying to break one so I offered her 45 for a car quickie and she got pissed said no way.

I told her 50 is my max for a car date and I didnt have exact change. No way was paying more than that or running around to scrape up 3 twenties. The junkie part is obvious but no I know she has a BF and they rob guys I'm glad it didnt work out. But just FYI, she will do anything for 60 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.