Savannah 516-341-1537

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other takeaway is that he has a really small cock.
Unless Savannah is a huge girl, and judging from her Facebook photos she seems average, his cock is puny when referenced between her legs. So I got a laugh when in the video of him trying and failing to penetrate the black trannies ass (because he seemed flacid) he remarks, "my fat cock was too much for her, so I couldn't fuck her"
That's pretty funny I was thinking the same thing haha. My dick is LITERALLY at least twice the size of his, she must be a good actress cuz she was all moaning and shit

I searched every page in this thread for her "Real Name" and couldn't find it. I googled Xtube, Savannah, Hooker, Creampied, and nothing came up except some Latina chick and some chick in Florida.

Of course now I am intrigued and want to see how this cum toilet can fuck, any other clues you guys can give without getting us in trouble or causing the MODS any issues? And yes I am stupid and tech challenged.

I searched every page in this thread for her "Real Name" and couldn't find it. I googled Xtube, Savannah, Hooker, Creampied, and nothing came up except some Latina chick and some chick in Florida.

Of course now I am intrigued and want to see how this cum toilet can fuck, any other clues you guys can give without getting us in trouble or causing the MODS any issues? And yes I am stupid and tech challenged.
Lol. It took me a while too, but the clues are there. Without trying to get in trouble, Follow smashs comments backwards, and he mentions a patch article about a skell getting busted. Google that guy , and other articles pop up highlighting what an upstanding guy he is. She is mentioned prominently. Google that. BTW, you ain't missing anything, except the open sores on her face.

You're not missing anything. Doped up, covered in sores and getting fucked raw. I think I just puked in my mouth.

Combine post #364 and post #1 in this thread and you'll get your answer, but you might regret it.

I really tried to help you guys cuz I wanted to see it for so long too haha, so add the season that comes after spring to the search criteria I posted before and that should be all you need. Like me and everyone else everyone mentioned, you're not missing anything great, just a couple of seconds of a really close closeup of a little dick pumping and cumming, with the camera moving a little so you get a blurry glimpse of her face and body where you can see the abscesses, you can also the the inner thigh looks like it has a rash if you look close enough - the more interesting part is seeing all the bareback tranny action this dude gets into and then creampies these chicks that you guys are all doing bareback.

Status
Not open for further replies.