Savannah 516-341-1537

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your posts confuse me. With the knowledge you have of her sores and breath it would lead me to believe that you see her fairly often and recently. Yet your opinion of her is very low and somewhat discouraging to anybody else who might want to give her a try.
So why don't you come clean?
Are you still a regular customer?
If not how do you know so much about her appearance?
If yes why do you continue to see her if she is such a hot mess?
Don’t be confused. Read all my reviews of her. Nothing to come clean about with me . I had seen her regularly and noted her decline and the last time it was such a bad encounter that I decided to not see her anymore and that my observations were varified by other guys here confirms what I said . And I’m just stating my thoughts about her and of guys that see her after what has been posted here about her . Those are some brave guys . Good luck and Guys.... knock yourselves out and have at her

My 2 cents, then i won't comment about her anymore. I saw her multiple times, she was clearly a user, but seemed to have a grip on things. Last time i saw her, the weird smell had gotten stronger and was impossible to ignore, so i said to myself, I'll only see her if I'm in desperate need. Then a few ppl here confirmed the strange smell, then she moved wayyyy out into the sticks of northport, so i had completely given up on her. Now she's back in a similar location where we used to meet, and I've got to be honest, i won't see her again. It's not about being a good guy and not supporting her habit, i don't give 2 shits about that, it's the weird smell. That's literally where i draw the line. So if some of you regulars start saying you've seen her recently, and the smell is gone, since she's back locally, I'd probably see her again. There you go. Done.

My 2 cents, then i won't comment about her anymore. I saw her multiple times, she was clearly a user, but seemed to have a grip on things. Last time i saw her, the weird smell had gotten stronger and was impossible to ignore, so i said to myself, I'll only see her if I'm in desperate need. Then a few ppl here confirmed the strange smell, then she moved wayyyy out into the sticks of northport, so i had completely given up on her. Now she's back in a similar location where we used to meet, and I've got to be honest, i won't see her again. It's not about being a good guy and not supporting her habit, i don't give 2 shits about that, it's the weird smell. That's literally where i draw the line. So if some of you regulars start saying you've seen her recently, and the smell is gone, since she's back locally, I'd probably see her again. There you go. Done.
That’s exactly what I felt the last time I saw her and same with the odor. At first it was a slight odor and didn’t pay it much attention and a few mentioned it in passing. But the last time and it is and will be the last time I saw her. The odor was horrendous , from her mouth and body. I wrote her off for good and will not be seeing her anymore. For you brave souls that want to take a shot I wish you luck and hope you will have a better experience then my last one

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I’ve been following this thread for some time, particularly because of the touch of drama, I think. I mean no disrespect to ANYONE on here but it seems my BS detector intermittently beeped when I read the very recent extremely harsh reviews.
That detector of yours must be chiming like Big Ben

Have you seen her personally?
Nope... but I’m in Nassau county and hoping to soon...

Mod note: Please read the rules
30) No one wants to hear your masturbatory fantasies about who you MIGHT want to have sex with along with a lie about you promising to write a review afterwards. So dont post about ANYTHING which you plan on doing in the future. ANYTHING. A N Y T H I N G. A-N--Y-T-H-I-N-G.

Last edited by a moderator:

billyS

Reign of Terror
Pickins so slim now it’s ridiculous— when I was in bayside in the early 2000s was like ordering a pizza — I’ll have one Latina tonight — had wings of desire and cute little pussycats — was a goddamn feast for a king — and now this ? Lol
Cute Little Pussycats, wow!
There is a blast from the past, the heyday of UG. I'm sure all the Silverbacks reading this will remember April, and following her up the stairs :)

Pickins so slim now it’s ridiculous— when I was in bayside in the early 2000s was like ordering a pizza — I’ll have one Latina tonight — had wings of desire and cute little pussycats — was a goddamn feast for a king — and now this ? Lol
Cute Little Pussycats, wow!
There is a blast from the past, the heyday of UG. I'm sure all the Silverbacks reading this will remember April, and following her up the stairs :)
The blast from the past for me was WIngs of desire!! Wow they were around Richmond Hill and they did outcall to were I lived back from 06-07. Used to fuck peaches wowww she was awesome. This is before I was a true hobbyist. Saw her 3 or 4 times over that 1.5 yrs or so. They were a good spot decent cost.

Anyone seen savannah recently? I have an appointment next week but I’m scared to get a bbj
I got a text from her but i wasn't sure if it was her or if 5o got a hold of her phone so i didnt respond. But honestly i still wouldn't get a bbj from her , last time she was going hard on the puppy chow and had way to many marks and very unsanitary.

I got a text from her but i wasn't sure if it was her or if 5o got a hold of her phone so i didnt respond. But honestly i still wouldn't get a bbj from her , last time she was going hard on the puppy chow and had way to many marks and very unsanitary.
I was an OG savannah piper before the chow and the thread popped off. Heard she burned some mongers so I’ve stayed far away.

I got her into anal. Big facts

I was an OG savannah piper before the chow and the thread popped off. Heard she burned some mongers so I’ve stayed far away.

I got her into anal. Big facts
What was shady when she texted me she used a different name so that threw me off. ..no she got bad. One day she stank so bad i wanted to give her $$ just to get the fuck out of my car.

I have the official 5 minute savannah anal video that I will not post (unlike sneakypete) first time anal conquests starring smash
She still rocking the same number? I wouldn't see her again myself but, I'm sure some ppl here would. I actually hit her up around Thanksgiving just to wish her a good one, but I never heard back. She def had a smell to her last time i saw her. Not sure if it was open sores or no shower for days, but she had taken a serious downturn from when i first started seeing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.